List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Bold and the Beautiful - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Bold and the Beautiful Forum :: Who Is sick of the LOGAN SHOW?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Who Is sick of the LOGAN SHOW?

Started by LW99 at 2013/06/14 08:58PM
    Latest post: 2013/08/24 09:17AM, Views: 3932, Replies: 83
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 » »| page:
    #11   2013/06/14 11:28PM
    Re: Who Is sick of the LOGAN SHOW?
    peaches9

>( do not get it, name show bold an beatiful or brook an damn logan show or all my logan show

#12   2013/06/14 11:40PM
    milenastef

I'm very happy with the way the show is going. I love Steffie and Taylor and for the last 10 years (after Taylor died) I was angry almost every time I watched the Logan Wh*ores Show but still I couldn't stop watching because of taylor and later of her and Steffie both. Now I WILL defenitely stop watching this crap. Now Brooke will screw every man she sees just like Donna, just lkike the little selfish sl*ut Hope and I won't be watching

#13   2013/06/14 11:50PM
    Stubby

Quote LW99: I for one am so sick of this show being about Brooke and her little mini me. Brooke has slept her way through every man on the show,seriously thinks she does no wrong,she should have anything she wants,is such a great mommy and just loves all her family..oh yeah who is Hope's daddy? and wasnt brooke just preg with her sisters husband baby? But Taylor gets bashed for being with Eric and supporting her daughter in having another child..and she gets told to stay out of her childrens lives..but Brooke is the one who planned a wedding for Hope and Liam when neither one of them knew what was going on...can we please have Brooke just thrown to the side like the trash she is and give some other char's on this show some much needed/deserved storyline and air time????
    Now to her Mini me...OMG! "we were robbed Liam" oh please Little girl you had your CHANCE'S with Liam and those chances were not "perfect" and you wanted them...cause it is after all ALL ABOUT HOPE..and what Hope wants and what HOPE needs..What kind of heartless person runs and kiss's a man who just lost a child???? Hope needs a major reality check..
    Steffy is whats good for Liam..and will always be the woman he wants and needs. I just hope JMW come back to play Steffy but honestly I would not blame her if she didint..I mean the girl is a good actress and gets stuck with the crap storylines that have been done over and over again...If you arent KKL or KM on this show you are not getting nothing..because in the Logan Show Brooke and her clan get anything and everything they want.

Well said. I agree with you.

#14   2013/06/15 03:50AM
    annie71

Its always been the Logan show for years. I love the show. Just can`t wait for Taylor gone to. This show will survive without JMW she is not the show. I am hoping they bring in new people.

#15   2013/06/15 04:37AM
    love my kittty

by the time they do all the street scenes, remembering back when and whatever there isn't much of a show in a half an hour anyway and then it is the Logan show definitely. Where have all the Foresters gone?????? Might as well name FC LC. I for one will be weeding my flower bed during that time from now on. Sick, sick of the show.

#16   2013/06/15 05:21AM
    mammamia

Done. Definetly. No JMW who is there worth watching? Just whinny hopeless one or brooke who screws everyone. No thank you.

#17   2013/06/15 05:38AM
    Aquarius19

Quote love my kittty: by the time they do all the street scenes, remembering back when and whatever there isn't much of a show in a half an hour anyway and then it is the Logan show definitely. Where have all the Foresters gone?????? Might as well name FC LC. I for one will be weeding my flower bed during that time from now on. Sick, sick of the show.

Great posts and your correct.This show is not the premire soap it once was.Bell and the writers have to me no freshness,nothing just same old crap.I do not see this show surviving with no class no nothing.Even with the new stars coming it is still not exciting to me.Prime example look how Bell brought Danni and Karen in and you really never saw them on screen enough to even know they were there.Now I do see why it is headed to be cancelled.Me personally it does not have any positive moralS/lines shown on this soap.What is shown is adultery,unprotected sex,lies,manipulations,and so much ugliness I do not watch it.

#18   2013/06/15 05:44AM
    Barbyboo

I am sick of Hope show....Brooke is not a believable character doing it with Bill was the topper...

#19   2013/06/15 07:10AM
    bethonly

I love bb. have watched it for years and will continue to do so. have also watched the same people post that they stopped watching and yet I can still read their whiny posts, seems to me if they quit watching years ago they would eventually lose interest in what's going on. they just don't want to admit that like me, they love the show.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list