List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Bold and the Beautiful - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Bold and the Beautiful Forum :: Who Is sick of the LOGAN SHOW?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Who Is sick of the LOGAN SHOW?

Started by LW99 at 2013/06/14 08:58PM
    Latest post: 2013/08/24 09:17AM, Views: 4223, Replies: 83
    1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 » »| page:
    #1   2013/06/14 08:58PM
    Who Is sick of the LOGAN SHOW?
    LW99

I for one am so sick of this show being about Brooke and her little mini me. Brooke has slept her way through every man on the show,seriously thinks she does no wrong,she should have anything she wants,is such a great mommy and just loves all her family..oh yeah who is Hope's daddy? and wasnt brooke just preg with her sisters husband baby? But Taylor gets bashed for being with Eric and supporting her daughter in having another child..and she gets told to stay out of her childrens lives..but Brooke is the one who planned a wedding for Hope and Liam when neither one of them knew what was going on...can we please have Brooke just thrown to the side like the trash she is and give some other char's on this show some much needed/deserved storyline and air time????
    Now to her Mini me...OMG! "we were robbed Liam" oh please Little girl you had your CHANCE'S with Liam and those chances were not "perfect" and you wanted them...cause it is after all ALL ABOUT HOPE..and what Hope wants and what HOPE needs..What kind of heartless person runs and kiss's a man who just lost a child???? Hope needs a major reality check..
    Steffy is whats good for Liam..and will always be the woman he wants and needs. I just hope JMW come back to play Steffy but honestly I would not blame her if she didint..I mean the girl is a good actress and gets stuck with the crap storylines that have been done over and over again...If you arent KKL or KM on this show you are not getting nothing..because in the Logan Show Brooke and her clan get anything and everything they want.

#2   2013/06/14 09:08PM
    Re: Who Is sick of the LOGAN SHOW?
    dana lana

Love the Logan show!

#3   2013/06/14 09:12PM
    LucyT

love it!

#4   2013/06/14 09:58PM
    bethis

to answer your question Who is sick of the logan show? I am and plenty more they just aren't around anymore they left the board and the show.

#5   2013/06/14 10:02PM
    missing atwt

Love it

#6   2013/06/14 10:04PM
    Aquarius19

Quote LW99: I for one am so sick of this show being about Brooke and her little mini me. Brooke has slept her way through every man on the show,seriously thinks she does no wrong,she should have anything she wants,is such a great mommy and just loves all her family..oh yeah who is Hope's daddy? and wasnt brooke just preg with her sisters husband baby? But Taylor gets bashed for being with Eric and supporting her daughter in having another child..and she gets told to stay out of her childrens lives..but Brooke is the one who planned a wedding for Hope and Liam when neither one of them knew what was going on...can we please have Brooke just thrown to the side like the trash she is and give some other char's on this show some much needed/deserved storyline and air time????
    Now to her Mini me...OMG! "we were robbed Liam" oh please Little girl you had your CHANCE'S with Liam and those chances were not "perfect" and you wanted them...cause it is after all ALL ABOUT HOPE..and what Hope wants and what HOPE needs..What kind of heartless person runs and kiss's a man who just lost a child???? Hope needs a major reality check..
    Steffy is whats good for Liam..and will always be the woman he wants and needs. I just hope JMW come back to play Steffy but honestly I would not blame her if she didint..I mean the girl is a good actress and gets stuck with the crap storylines that have been done over and over again...If you arent KKL or KM on this show you are not getting nothing..because in the Logan Show Brooke and her clan get anything and everything they want.

Sick of the abused S/lines boring and quite ABUSED

#7   2013/06/14 10:09PM
    bethis

Quote Aquarius19:
    Quote LW99: I for one am so sick of this show being about Brooke and her little mini me. Brooke has slept her way through every man on the show,seriously thinks she does no wrong,she should have anything she wants,is such a great mommy and just loves all her family..oh yeah who is Hope's daddy? and wasnt brooke just preg with her sisters husband baby? But Taylor gets bashed for being with Eric and supporting her daughter in having another child..and she gets told to stay out of her childrens lives..but Brooke is the one who planned a wedding for Hope and Liam when neither one of them knew what was going on...can we please have Brooke just thrown to the side like the trash she is and give some other char's on this show some much needed/deserved storyline and air time????

do you think it will ever change has he ran out of ideas for other fans other than Brooke peoples

#8   2013/06/14 10:31PM
    Aquarius19

Quote bethis:
    Quote Aquarius19:

do you think it will ever change has he ran out of ideas for other fans other than Brooke peoples

No I do not think the writers or Bell will change only if they are FORCED either or ..or CANCELLATION

#9   2013/06/14 10:39PM
    bethis

well my point to post is to show how terrible of a job they are doing and i do know that he knows it look at the board it is dying people have left and aren't coming back once you lose interest that's that.......and what's so funny you have a few people back and forth and just a few saying the same things to each others and they got nobody to debate with because all the real fans have left lol so you love the show lol

#10   2013/06/14 10:48PM
    Aquarius19

Quote bethis: well my point to post is to show how terrible of a job they are doing and i do know that he knows it look at the board it is dying people have left and aren't coming back once you lose interest that's that.......and what's so funny you have a few people back and forth and just a few saying the same things to each others and they got nobody to debate with because all the real fans have left lol so you love the show lol

i agree the board is certainly not up and coming with debates like it once was.I am not shocked by that either.I know some of my friends are complaining about the crappy writers and the show not having any balance that they do not watch it any more.The fault lies squarely upon Bell and his writers.They are to blame for this disaster..None of my friends even mention this show and your right some people have moved on to better things in life and the other soaps where the writers are doing some great writing emmy worthy and not like this show

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list