List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Bold and the Beautiful - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Bold and the Beautiful Forum :: Does anyone think Hope will move on?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Does anyone think Hope will move on?

Started by Barbyboo at 2013/06/14 08:22PM
    Latest post: 2013/06/16 10:02AM, Views: 1746, Replies: 29
    « 1 2 3 page:
    #21   2013/06/15 10:53AM
    Re: Does anyone think Hope will move on?
    Barbyboo

Quote MaxMi:
    Quote bethonly: I guess I missed something. all I saw (other than what the posters have said) is that hope sees a handsome man who catches her eye. hell he would have caught my eye too... he was naked. how is that a romance for her? maybe it will be but I think the posters are assuming a lot from what was shown. jmo

We are assuming a lot about Wyatt because he is being promoted by B&B as a new love interest for Hope. Of course we won't know exactly how his and Hope's relationship will pan out but we are so ready for her to move on from Liam that we are hopeful she will find love with him and he will only have eyes for her. Darin Brooks (Wyatt) stated in his interview that Wyatt will challenge the boundaries Liam gives him about Hope. We are about to find out soon what will happen between Hope and Wyatt and I for one can't wait.

Liam and boundaries that's a laugh he needs to look it up in dictionary

#22   2013/06/15 10:59AM
    ambroshaangel

Quote Barbyboo: Just like to hear your opinion please....will she wise up? Will she see the light? Will she want a guy that loves only her and not two? Will Wyatt have a shot?

I dont't hink she will. I think she will use Wyatt to make Liam jealous and angry. I don't think she will have any true feelings for Wyatt. Why would they make this big deal about Steffy pushing Liam and Hope together for Hope to just decide that she's finally tired of Liam when Steffy is gone. I think Hope is going to give Liam a taste of his own medicine and it will be fueled by her family members after she cries to them about Liam not being the same blah blah blah

#23   2013/06/15 11:46AM
    ShirleyE

Quote bethonly: I guess I missed something. all I saw (other than what the posters have said) is that hope sees a handsome man who catches her eye. hell he would have caught my eye too... he was naked. how is that a romance for her? maybe it will be but I think the posters are assuming a lot from what was shown. jmo

Because B&B said he was Hope's new love interest.

#24   2013/06/15 11:51AM
    ShirleyE

Quote MaxMi:
    Quote dana lana:
    Quote MaxMi:
    Quote ShirleyE:
    Quote Barbyboo: Just like to hear your opinion please....will she wise up? Will she see the light? Will she want a guy that loves only her and not two? Will Wyatt have a shot?

Well this is an interesting question. I think Hope is going to wise up. Remember the reason that Hope has broken up with Liam so many times is his inability to commit to only her. I think the more he talks about Steffy the faster she will go. The fact that she is finally going to meet someone else is going to help her along. Wyatt will be only Hope's. But, the spoilers say that Wyatt ignores Liam's boundries. So I think that when Liam realizes that he is losing Hope also he is going to fight for her. Bell also said yesterday that we haven't seen the last of Leffy. Wouldn't it be too much if Steffy came back to steal Wyatt away from Hope so that Hope can go back to Liam????

That crossed my mind too. It wouldn't surprise me a bit if they don't have Steffy come back later and get interested in Wyatt. I'm sure there will be communication between Liam & Steffy all along since she has taped a lot of scenes. They might even have Liam go after her or have them spend time together. Liam will get jealous about Hope & Wyatt so once again he will be conflicted. I think the writers will keep the Hope/Liam/Wyatt thing going until Steffy comes back from her break. I was really hoping for Hope & Wyatt to be a couple but I don't trust the writers are going to do that for sure.

If Wyatt and hope are not together then Steff can go for Wyatt. But if they are she should go for someone without a girlfriend for a change.

I totally agree that they shouldn't have Steffy go for Wyatt unless Hope isn't with him.

I'm sorry, I think I didn't explain what I meant. I meant if Steffy came back and went after Wyatt to ensure that Hope ended up with Liam as she asked her to do. So that Hope could give Liam children and Steffy's idea of happiness. She might feel that if She takes Wyatt away from Hope, that Hope and Liam would end up together.

#25   2013/06/15 11:57AM
    missgaht

Hope is stuck on boring and stupid. Hope needs to grow up; I don't understand why she is not going to college. I feel as though Hope thinks that love is a perfect fairy tale and that love is enough. Love is not enough and it damn sure is not a fairy tale. Hope started off as a good girl and then she turned into a hateful hypocrite creep and I don't understand how she could feel it was okay to take advantage of a grieving couple. Hope does not love herself because if she did she would not be chasing after a married man. Why does she have to be all up in Liam's face? If Liam wanted her then he would be the one doing the chasing and wooing.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/06/15 12:00PM
    #26   2013/06/15 12:02PM
    dana lana

Quote ambroshaangel:

I dont't hink she will. I think she will use Wyatt to make Liam jealous and angry. I don't think she will have any true feelings for Wyatt. Why would they make this big deal about Steffy pushing Liam and Hope together for Hope to just decide that she's finally tired of Liam when Steffy is gone. I think Hope is going to give Liam a taste of his own medicine and it will be fueled by her family members after she cries to them about Liam not being the same blah blah blah

Couples cant have a smooth run on a soap. There always has to be obstacles. Cant see liam and hope ending up together as there are too many. One being liam is still in love with steffy and is still married to her. The other is Wyatt who i think will end up winning hope over. And it is about time hope showed liam what its like.

#27   2013/06/15 12:17PM
    HopeLoganFan

I truthfully think hope will move on with Wyatt..And since steffys gone and told him to be with hope. And you know him cant stand to be alone for awhile then he will chase after hope and hope will eventually will realize liam isn't worth wasting her time over I can't wait to see how he acts toward hope moving on with Wyatt!

#28   2013/06/16 07:25AM
    Barbyboo

Quote ShirleyE:

Because B&B said he was Hope's new love interest.

I seriously doubt he will last long lts see if she erases all those Liam photos from her phone

#29   2013/06/16 09:01AM
    Lovesoaps1948

I think Hope is getting tired of the waffler and she will move on with Wyatt. This will happen only after a dog fight between Wyatt and Liam. I am so happy to see a new triangle and this time two guys fighting over one woman. I do hope she picks Wyatt as Liam has been waffling for too long.

#30   2013/06/16 10:02AM
    babez

The only way she will move on with Wyatt is if someone else is wanting him..she is just like her mommy. They think they are entitled to anything and everything and screw anyone who gets in their way.

Now that's unfair. Hope was in love with liam way before steffy noticed him. In fact Hope wanted liam when he was still liam cooper. i believe she'll move on when she sees that liam is still thinking about steffy she'll see that steffy means more to him than she, Hope, wanted to admit.

« 1 2 3 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list