List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Bold and the Beautiful - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Bold and the Beautiful Forum :: Does anyone think Hope will move on?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Does anyone think Hope will move on?

Started by Barbyboo at 2013/06/14 08:22PM
    Latest post: 2013/06/16 10:02AM, Views: 1658, Replies: 29
    1 2 3 » »| page:
    #1   2013/06/14 08:22PM
    Does anyone think Hope will move on?
    Barbyboo

Just like to hear your opinion please....will she wise up? Will she see the light? Will she want a guy that loves only her and not two? Will Wyatt have a shot?

#2   2013/06/14 08:29PM
    Re: Does anyone think Hope will move on?
    dana lana

Quote Barbyboo: Just like to hear your opinion please....will she wise up? Will she see the light? Will she want a guy that loves only her and not two? Will Wyatt have a shot?

Yes yes yes hope will wise up. But the problem is Will Liam let hope go or will he keep bringing up how they used to be and try to cause trouble between Wyatt and hope.
    Can't Steff please come back and claim Liam so he will let her get on with her life once and for all. No more triangle. HOTT only no more LOPE.

#3   2013/06/14 08:29PM
    billsgal

Hope is her mother's daughter. Hope is going to move on because Liam isn't going to be ready to plan another wedding soon enough for her. The question is is she really going to be into this wyatt or another pawn in her game to win wyatt the way she used oliver and thomas. You'll know soon whether she's for real or not because if she's using him she'll call Liam up and tell him what she and wyatt are up to the same way she did when Liam was on his first honeymoon.

#4   2013/06/14 08:31PM
    JoyJoy

Quote Barbyboo: Just like to hear your opinion please....will she wise up? Will she see the light? Will she want a guy that loves only her and not two? Will Wyatt have a shot?

With the history of this show, I think there will be another triangle: Wyatt and Liam both after Hope.

#5   2013/06/14 08:35PM
    H8Hoegans

Quote billsgal: Hope is her mother's daughter. Hope is going to move on because Liam isn't going to be ready to plan another wedding soon enough for her. The question is is she really going to be into this wyatt or another pawn in her game to win wyatt the way she used oliver and thomas. You'll know soon whether she's for real or not because if she's using him she'll call Liam up and tell him what she and wyatt are up to the same way she did when Liam was on his first honeymoon.

I agree with you..Hope is mini Brooke. I wish Hope and Brooke would both move on..Brooke needs to find a man who is not married ..and Hope needs to grow up and move on. A lot of people are waiting for the day that Brooke and her clone get put in their places and back off..guess no one should hold their breath tho.

#6   2013/06/14 08:39PM
    LoganH8tr

Move on to what??? Pulling some other dude's neck towards her face so she can force him to receive her noisy and sloppy kisses? Of course I do...that is all she knows to do with guys...she did it with Liam and Oliver...and within literally 2 mins of each other.

#7   2013/06/14 08:40PM
    MaxMi

I think Hope will move on with Wyatt but not as quickly as I want. I think the writers will use Hope, Liam & Wyatt to bring some drama for awhile first.

#8   2013/06/14 08:44PM
    LW99

Hope is a sad and pathetic little girl..she will never move on..she doesnt even know how to have a relationship to begin with. The only way she will move on with Wyatt is if someone else is wanting him..she is just like her mommy. They think they are entitled to anything and everything and screw anyone who gets in their way.
    Will Hope move on?? Hell let her move AWAY!

#9   2013/06/14 09:49PM
    Barbyboo

Quote LW99: Hope is a sad and pathetic little girl..she will never move on..she doesnt even know how to have a relationship to begin with. The only way she will move on with Wyatt is if someone else is wanting him..she is just like her mommy. They think they are entitled to anything and everything and screw anyone who gets in their way.
    Will Hope move on?? Hell let her move AWAY!

Alot were telling Bell she should go away to college she obviously is not furthering her education, too bad...let her stay just no more triangle stories find a guy who loves her only

#10   2013/06/14 10:09PM
    ShirleyE

Well this is an interesting question. I think Hope is going to wise up. Remember the reason that Hope has broken up with Liam so many times is his inability to commit to only her. I think the more he talks about Steffy the faster she will go. The fact that she is finally going to meet someone else is going to help her along. Wyatt will be only Hope's. But, the spoilers say that Wyatt ignores Liam's boundries. So I think that when Liam realizes that he is losing Hope also he is going to fight for her. Bell also said yesterday that we haven't seen the last of Leffy. Wouldn't it be too much if Steffy came back to steal Wyatt away from Hope so that Hope can go back to Liam????

1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list