List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Bold and the Beautiful - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Bold and the Beautiful Forum :: Two ladies leaving show..GREAT NEWS?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Two ladies leaving show..GREAT NEWS?

Started by karenRose at 2013/06/14 10:16AM
    Latest post: 2013/06/24 10:37PM, Views: 5427, Replies: 45
    « 1 2 3 4 5 page:
    #41   2013/06/15 11:19PM
    Re: Two ladies leaving show..GREAT NEWS?
    china doll1942

I love it. Both stefy and Taylor. Didn't kno Taylor was leaving. Bye,Bye,Bye

#42   2013/06/16 06:35AM
    beachgirl02840

Quote myfavs100:
    Quote beachgirl02840:
    Quote steffywill:
    Quote beachgirl02840:
    Quote calliope:
    Quote myfavs100:
    Quote annie71:
    Quote myfavs100:
    Quote karenRose: I don't know if anyone else if so happy, but I sure am..Steffy and Taylor, oh thank goodness. Taylor hasn't had a real part in this show since Ridge left. And I am so glad Steffy is leaving, I hope neither one comes back..it would be music to my ears..Have you noticed there is no good looking men on this show anymore? That is why Taylor hooked up with Eric, what other man is there on the show for her? And same for ole Steffy..who is a free spirit and danger to her self. No man for her either..so out goes the mother and daughter..with no man to hang on to. How do you all feel about their exits..like I said IT IS MUSIC TO MY EARS..

Will it be music to your ears when B&B is cancelled? It will not happen right away, but B&B will lose at least one third of its viewers. The only way to prevent that is if CBS forces a change in more than one story line. If B&B does not change direction, there is better than a 50 / 50 chance of no renewal.

Anyone who thinks the fact that JMW is taking a "break" somehow was made public on the day the Steam baby was declared dead is a coincidence needs to think again. It is called payback.

JMW is not the Bold n Beautiful. When she was gone before the show was just as good. I was happy today when she left on that plane all those tears are a bore. Shes a fake. Liam needs to go with her. What in the heck are they going to do with loser boy now that Hope has a new man?

Several years ago, ATWT got rid of the most popular actress on the show. The backlash from the fans took that show from 3rd place to 7th place. Then it was cancelled.

Don't tell me that losing one actress can't get a show cancelled.

It will take time, but Brooke and Hope will not carry the ratings. And if JMW is brought back primarily for sweeps, it will be an admission that Bell's favorites cannot carry the show.

FYI: CBS is not happy over the prospect of losing that fan base.

Who are you referring to on ATWT?

I'm curious too.
    For me it was Martha Byrne (Lily)...wondering if that is who is being referred to.

I still watched but not as much for a few weeks but then there were enough other characters I liked that I got over it though I never warmed up to the Lily replacement...probably a contributing factor of why I loved the Holden and Carly pairing.

I also remember some of the other stories around that time (2008) being not so great. I really loved the Doug Marland (1985-1993) and Hogan Sheffer (2000-2005) years.

But anyways I wasn't a Nielsen household in 2008 through ATWT's end in 2010 so it didn't matter if I watched.

Can someone point me to the interview or article that says that CBS is not happy with losing the fanbase, etc that is being touted as truth here. I have not seen it. As the soap will be likely picking up fans from new cast members, I would think that they would wait to see what happens before saying anything about it.

As far as I know there isn't one...at least not one I have seen. The last article I read was about how the ratings were good across all the soaps.

I have seen tweets. Private board, so I will not give a link. See if you can find them elsewhere, because they exist.

So the sources are tweets and a private message board and not an article written by a writer who interviewed someone at CBS or a memo released by CBS? I highly doubt that a CBS exec is tweeting and posting on boards about one show's fanbase. And since I take what is said on tweets and message boards with a silo of salt I'll pass and let someone else play Where's Waldo.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/06/16 06:41AM
    #43   2013/06/16 06:59AM
    mammamia

NOT HAPPY!!!!!!! I for one don't like the fact that they are leaving. When Steffy got on that plane Friday I stopped watching. I will check with message boards and see when she is going to be on then watch ONLY those days. Who wants to watch the hopeless one? she is just dull and not one I want to watch. hopeless can not carry a storyline on her own as will be seen shortly when bell tries it with liam/wyatt/ hopeless. I personally think ther will be no renewal of this show if bell doesn't wise up and realize that no onw wants to watch the hogan show.

#44   2013/06/16 07:05AM
    Barbyboo

Steffy leaving is a bummer

#45   2013/06/16 10:15AM
    myfavs100

Quote beachgirl02840:
    Quote myfavs100:
    Quote beachgirl02840:
    Quote steffywill:
    Quote beachgirl02840:
    Quote calliope:
    Quote myfavs100:
    Quote annie71:
    Quote myfavs100:
    Quote karenRose: I don't know if anyone else if so happy, but I sure am..Steffy and Taylor, oh thank goodness. Taylor hasn't had a real part in this show since Ridge left. And I am so glad Steffy is leaving, I hope neither one comes back..it would be music to my ears..Have you noticed there is no good looking men on this show anymore? That is why Taylor hooked up with Eric, what other man is there on the show for her? And same for ole Steffy..who is a free spirit and danger to her self. No man for her either..so out goes the mother and daughter..with no man to hang on to. How do you all feel about their exits..like I said IT IS MUSIC TO MY EARS..

Will it be music to your ears when B&B is cancelled? It will not happen right away, but B&B will lose at least one third of its viewers. The only way to prevent that is if CBS forces a change in more than one story line. If B&B does not change direction, there is better than a 50 / 50 chance of no renewal.

Anyone who thinks the fact that JMW is taking a "break" somehow was made public on the day the Steam baby was declared dead is a coincidence needs to think again. It is called payback.

JMW is not the Bold n Beautiful. When she was gone before the show was just as good. I was happy today when she left on that plane all those tears are a bore. Shes a fake. Liam needs to go with her. What in the heck are they going to do with loser boy now that Hope has a new man?

Several years ago, ATWT got rid of the most popular actress on the show. The backlash from the fans took that show from 3rd place to 7th place. Then it was cancelled.

Don't tell me that losing one actress can't get a show cancelled.

It will take time, but Brooke and Hope will not carry the ratings. And if JMW is brought back primarily for sweeps, it will be an admission that Bell's favorites cannot carry the show.

FYI: CBS is not happy over the prospect of losing that fan base.

Who are you referring to on ATWT?

I'm curious too.
    For me it was Martha Byrne (Lily)...wondering if that is who is being referred to.

I still watched but not as much for a few weeks but then there were enough other characters I liked that I got over it though I never warmed up to the Lily replacement...probably a contributing factor of why I loved the Holden and Carly pairing.

I also remember some of the other stories around that time (2008) being not so great. I really loved the Doug Marland (1985-1993) and Hogan Sheffer (2000-2005) years.

But anyways I wasn't a Nielsen household in 2008 through ATWT's end in 2010 so it didn't matter if I watched.

Can someone point me to the interview or article that says that CBS is not happy with losing the fanbase, etc that is being touted as truth here. I have not seen it. As the soap will be likely picking up fans from new cast members, I would think that they would wait to see what happens before saying anything about it.

As far as I know there isn't one...at least not one I have seen. The last article I read was about how the ratings were good across all the soaps.

I have seen tweets. Private board, so I will not give a link. See if you can find them elsewhere, because they exist.

So the sources are tweets and a private message board and not an article written by a writer who interviewed someone at CBS or a memo released by CBS? I highly doubt that a CBS exec is tweeting and posting on boards about one show's fanbase. And since I take what is said on tweets and message boards with a silo of salt I'll pass and let someone else play Where's Waldo.

It was during Bell's live tweet. Go check the account.

#46   2013/06/24 10:37PM
    Aquarius19

Quote mammamia: NOT HAPPY!!!!!!! I for one don't like the fact that they are leaving. When Steffy got on that plane Friday I stopped watching. I will check with message boards and see when she is going to be on then watch ONLY those days. Who wants to watch the hopeless one? she is just dull and not one I want to watch. hopeless can not carry a storyline on her own as will be seen shortly when bell tries it with liam/wyatt/ hopeless. I personally think ther will be no renewal of this show if bell doesn't wise up and realize that no onw wants to watch the hogan show.

I agree and the show SUCKS with the unbalance writing

« 1 2 3 4 5 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list