List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Bold and the Beautiful - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Bold and the Beautiful Forum :: Two ladies leaving show..GREAT NEWS?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Two ladies leaving show..GREAT NEWS?

Started by karenRose at 2013/06/14 10:16AM
    Latest post: 2013/06/24 10:37PM, Views: 5184, Replies: 45
    « 1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:
    #21   2013/06/14 05:12PM
    Re: Two ladies leaving show..GREAT NEWS?
    myfavs100

Quote dana lana: JMW decided to leave on her own. No one got rid of her and when it was announced JMW was taking a break on the day Steff lost the baby I think that was to show fans that the story had to go in that direction because JMW had decided to leave for a while. I really don't think there is any conspiracy going on. It is simply that she wanted to take a break.

There is good reason to think it was announced that day BECAUSE of the s/l changes, and not because the story line had to go in that direction. Payback.

#22   2013/06/14 05:18PM
    mzzval

I'am glad they are leaving, They couldnt keep up with Brook or Hope.

#23   2013/06/14 05:36PM
    calliope

Quote myfavs100:
    Quote annie71:
    Quote myfavs100:
    Quote karenRose: I don't know if anyone else if so happy, but I sure am..Steffy and Taylor, oh thank goodness. Taylor hasn't had a real part in this show since Ridge left. And I am so glad Steffy is leaving, I hope neither one comes back..it would be music to my ears..Have you noticed there is no good looking men on this show anymore? That is why Taylor hooked up with Eric, what other man is there on the show for her? And same for ole Steffy..who is a free spirit and danger to her self. No man for her either..so out goes the mother and daughter..with no man to hang on to. How do you all feel about their exits..like I said IT IS MUSIC TO MY EARS..

Will it be music to your ears when B&B is cancelled? It will not happen right away, but B&B will lose at least one third of its viewers. The only way to prevent that is if CBS forces a change in more than one story line. If B&B does not change direction, there is better than a 50 / 50 chance of no renewal.

Anyone who thinks the fact that JMW is taking a "break" somehow was made public on the day the Steam baby was declared dead is a coincidence needs to think again. It is called payback.

JMW is not the Bold n Beautiful. When she was gone before the show was just as good. I was happy today when she left on that plane all those tears are a bore. Shes a fake. Liam needs to go with her. What in the heck are they going to do with loser boy now that Hope has a new man?

Several years ago, ATWT got rid of the most popular actress on the show. The backlash from the fans took that show from 3rd place to 7th place. Then it was cancelled.

Don't tell me that losing one actress can't get a show cancelled.

It will take time, but Brooke and Hope will not carry the ratings. And if JMW is brought back primarily for sweeps, it will be an admission that Bell's favorites cannot carry the show.

FYI: CBS is not happy over the prospect of losing that fan base.

#24   2013/06/14 05:37PM
    calliope

Quote myfavs100:
    Quote annie71:
    Quote myfavs100:
    Quote karenRose: I don't know if anyone else if so happy, but I sure am..Steffy and Taylor, oh thank goodness. Taylor hasn't had a real part in this show since Ridge left. And I am so glad Steffy is leaving, I hope neither one comes back..it would be music to my ears..Have you noticed there is no good looking men on this show anymore? That is why Taylor hooked up with Eric, what other man is there on the show for her? And same for ole Steffy..who is a free spirit and danger to her self. No man for her either..so out goes the mother and daughter..with no man to hang on to. How do you all feel about their exits..like I said IT IS MUSIC TO MY EARS..

Will it be music to your ears when B&B is cancelled? It will not happen right away, but B&B will lose at least one third of its viewers. The only way to prevent that is if CBS forces a change in more than one story line. If B&B does not change direction, there is better than a 50 / 50 chance of no renewal.

Anyone who thinks the fact that JMW is taking a "break" somehow was made public on the day the Steam baby was declared dead is a coincidence needs to think again. It is called payback.

JMW is not the Bold n Beautiful. When she was gone before the show was just as good. I was happy today when she left on that plane all those tears are a bore. Shes a fake. Liam needs to go with her. What in the heck are they going to do with loser boy now that Hope has a new man?

Several years ago, ATWT got rid of the most popular actress on the show. The backlash from the fans took that show from 3rd place to 7th place. Then it was cancelled.

Don't tell me that losing one actress can't get a show cancelled.

It will take time, but Brooke and Hope will not carry the ratings. And if JMW is brought back primarily for sweeps, it will be an admission that Bell's favorites cannot carry the show.

FYI: CBS is not happy over the prospect of losing that fan base.

Who are you referring to on ATWT?

#25   2013/06/14 05:51PM
    dana lana

Quote myfavs100:
    Quote dana lana: JMW decided to leave on her own. No one got rid of her and when it was announced JMW was taking a break on the day Steff lost the baby I think that was to show fans that the story had to go in that direction because JMW had decided to leave for a while. I really don't think there is any conspiracy going on. It is simply that she wanted to take a break.

There is good reason to think it was announced that day BECAUSE of the s/l changes, and not because the story line had to go in that direction. Payback.

I just am confused as to where the pay back is directed and why. What is the payback for? Not trying to be obtuse but really don't get it.

#26   2013/06/14 06:14PM
    LavenderNik

Quote awall: I hope Steffy comes back, she is the only reason I tolerate Liam. I am sick to death of Hope and her trampy mother. Hope has no chemistry with anyone. She certainly doesn't do sexy, because she isn't. Liam old boy, you had a real woman and now here comes the sandbox queen.

I so agree. Liam and Hope don't work for me. He is waffle boy and she is hopeless. She is still a child who seems to not be able to survive without a man. (Like mother like daughter) She runs to a man who's "wife" has barely left the airport runway. Maybe they deserve each other because then they can be fast forwarded when on. Hope is still a child pretending to be like her mother.

I will miss Taylor although I don't care for how she's been written lately.
    UGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#27   2013/06/14 06:15PM
    LavenderNik

Quote summer 13: I hope Steffy comes back! Liam and Hope who?

ITA

#28   2013/06/14 06:56PM
    BETTYBOOP68

Quote Star Steffy:

KarenRose, it's great you are happy, but the show will not have any opposition to have drama with. Soap operas are based on drama.

I am not a fan of the characters Hope and Brooke, but they are interesting and good actresses, which I would never want to leave the show. They need to go against their polar opposites to have drama. I don't think the majority of the Hope and Brooke fans want Taylor and Steffy gone either. I like the show when you hear both sides going crazy over what the other side said...bring on those fights again...I don't want to watch a boring tea party.

Who would want to watch a show where everyone is "Happy" and no one has any "Problems"...that isn't what a soap opera is. Soap operas are made up of stories with terrible endings and a few happy endings, which don't last long. Maybe I am wrong and the show will be better than ever, but I doubt it very much. You have to have two teams to play a game.

Oh my gosh ! You are so right. I am a Brooke fan and I really don't want to see Taylor go. And to be completely honest I can't stand the character at all, but I LOVE the drama between Brooke and Taylor. I'm not sure what they're going to do with both Stephanie and Taylor gone who is going to be the opposing force to Brooke? They definitely need that. I'm not happy seeing Steffy go either because I've really come to like her. I'm in the minority being a Brooke/Steffy fan. I guess you could say I split my ticket

#29   2013/06/14 06:59PM
    Barbyboo

Steffy is bound for stardom..I hope we don't loose her for good.

#30   2013/06/14 09:19PM
    myfavs100

Quote dana lana:
    Quote myfavs100:

I just am confused as to where the pay back is directed and why. What is the payback for? Not trying to be obtuse but really don't get it.

There is reason to believe the actress did not like the s/l changes. There is a thread on a public board that may give a clue. You do not have to register to post on that board. Some posts are made by "unregistered" when they are trying to conceal their identity, especially if they are really trying to leak info.

« 1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list