List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Bold and the Beautiful - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Bold and the Beautiful Forum :: Two ladies leaving show..GREAT NEWS?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Two ladies leaving show..GREAT NEWS?

Started by karenRose at 2013/06/14 10:16AM
    Latest post: 2013/06/24 10:37PM, Views: 5282, Replies: 45
    « 1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:
    #11   2013/06/14 12:38PM
    Re: Two ladies leaving show..GREAT NEWS?
    summer 13

I hope Steffy comes back! Liam and Hope who?

#12   2013/06/14 12:47PM
    awall

I hope Steffy comes back, she is the only reason I tolerate Liam. I am sick to death of Hope and her trampy mother. Hope has no chemistry with anyone. She certainly doesn't do sexy, because she isn't. Liam old boy, you had a real woman and now here comes the sandbox queen.

#13   2013/06/14 01:19PM
    calliope

I will miss Steffy, I enjoy watching her. I will not miss Taylor. Many years ago I liked her but for 2 years she has just been a meddlesome witch. Too bad.
    Maybe Steffy will return someday.
    Please can we have some Felicia now? Please?

#14   2013/06/14 01:54PM
    johnsfan

Quote Yale Steam: I am glad that the actress that plays Steffy is leaving only because I am SICK of the Liam/Steffy/Hope storyline and triangle. It's been done to death and beaten into the ground. The storyline and the characters are just a bore and tiresome.

I am also sick of the Liam/Steffy/Hope triangle but I blame that on Brad Bell. I won't miss Taylor, she's a busybody and if she were the last psychiatrist in the world, I wouldn't go to her.

#15   2013/06/14 03:01PM
    NinaBee

Quote johnsfan:
    Quote Yale Steam: I am glad that the actress that plays Steffy is leaving only because I am SICK of the Liam/Steffy/Hope storyline and triangle. It's been done to death and beaten into the ground. The storyline and the characters are just a bore and tiresome.

I am also sick of the Liam/Steffy/Hope triangle but I blame that on Brad Bell. I won't miss Taylor, she's a busybody and if she were the last psychiatrist in the world, I wouldn't go to her.

Um, why is it Brad Bell's fault for the triangle and not his fault for Hunter Tylo's(Taylor) story lines. If Taylor was a meddlesome witch, a busybody or the worst psychiatrist in the world it's because she was written that way.

#16   2013/06/14 03:24PM
    annie71

Quote myfavs100:
    Quote karenRose: I don't know if anyone else if so happy, but I sure am..Steffy and Taylor, oh thank goodness. Taylor hasn't had a real part in this show since Ridge left. And I am so glad Steffy is leaving, I hope neither one comes back..it would be music to my ears..Have you noticed there is no good looking men on this show anymore? That is why Taylor hooked up with Eric, what other man is there on the show for her? And same for ole Steffy..who is a free spirit and danger to her self. No man for her either..so out goes the mother and daughter..with no man to hang on to. How do you all feel about their exits..like I said IT IS MUSIC TO MY EARS..

Will it be music to your ears when B&B is cancelled? It will not happen right away, but B&B will lose at least one third of its viewers. The only way to prevent that is if CBS forces a change in more than one story line. If B&B does not change direction, there is better than a 50 / 50 chance of no renewal.

Anyone who thinks the fact that JMW is taking a "break" somehow was made public on the day the Steam baby was declared dead is a coincidence needs to think again. It is called payback.

JMW is not the Bold n Beautiful. When she was gone before the show was just as good. I was happy today when she left on that plane all those tears are a bore. Shes a fake. Liam needs to go with her. What in the heck are they going to do with loser boy now that Hope has a new man?

#17   2013/06/14 03:24PM
    dana lana

Steff is a very interesting character and adds a lot of drama to the show so although I am a hope fan I will miss her and hope she comes back. JMW is a great actress and should go very far in the acting business. She has had some really intense storylines.
    Will not miss the character of Taylor at all. In fact I am sure I won't even notice she is gone.

#18   2013/06/14 04:44PM
    myfavs100

Quote annie71:
    Quote myfavs100:
    Quote karenRose: I don't know if anyone else if so happy, but I sure am..Steffy and Taylor, oh thank goodness. Taylor hasn't had a real part in this show since Ridge left. And I am so glad Steffy is leaving, I hope neither one comes back..it would be music to my ears..Have you noticed there is no good looking men on this show anymore? That is why Taylor hooked up with Eric, what other man is there on the show for her? And same for ole Steffy..who is a free spirit and danger to her self. No man for her either..so out goes the mother and daughter..with no man to hang on to. How do you all feel about their exits..like I said IT IS MUSIC TO MY EARS..

Will it be music to your ears when B&B is cancelled? It will not happen right away, but B&B will lose at least one third of its viewers. The only way to prevent that is if CBS forces a change in more than one story line. If B&B does not change direction, there is better than a 50 / 50 chance of no renewal.

Anyone who thinks the fact that JMW is taking a "break" somehow was made public on the day the Steam baby was declared dead is a coincidence needs to think again. It is called payback.

JMW is not the Bold n Beautiful. When she was gone before the show was just as good. I was happy today when she left on that plane all those tears are a bore. Shes a fake. Liam needs to go with her. What in the heck are they going to do with loser boy now that Hope has a new man?

Several years ago, ATWT got rid of the most popular actress on the show. The backlash from the fans took that show from 3rd place to 7th place. Then it was cancelled.

Don't tell me that losing one actress can't get a show cancelled.

It will take time, but Brooke and Hope will not carry the ratings. And if JMW is brought back primarily for sweeps, it will be an admission that Bell's favorites cannot carry the show.

FYI: CBS is not happy over the prospect of losing that fan base.

#19   2013/06/14 04:51PM
    dana lana

JMW decided to leave on her own. No one got rid of her and when it was announced JMW was taking a break on the day Steff lost the baby I think that was to show fans that the story had to go in that direction because JMW had decided to leave for a while. I really don't think there is any conspiracy going on. It is simply that she wanted to take a break.

#20   2013/06/14 05:07PM
    Houston777

Both JMW and HT are great actresses with large fan bases, so no, i don't think it is great news.

« 1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list