List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Bold and the Beautiful - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Bold and the Beautiful Forum :: Two ladies leaving show..GREAT NEWS?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Two ladies leaving show..GREAT NEWS?

Started by karenRose at 2013/06/14 10:16AM
    Latest post: 2013/06/24 10:37PM, Views: 5105, Replies: 45
    1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:
    #1   2013/06/14 10:16AM
    Two ladies leaving show..GREAT NEWS?
    karenRose

I don't know if anyone else if so happy, but I sure am..Steffy and Taylor, oh thank goodness. Taylor hasn't had a real part in this show since Ridge left. And I am so glad Steffy is leaving, I hope neither one comes back..it would be music to my ears..Have you noticed there is no good looking men on this show anymore? That is why Taylor hooked up with Eric, what other man is there on the show for her? And same for ole Steffy..who is a free spirit and danger to her self. No man for her either..so out goes the mother and daughter..with no man to hang on to. How do you all feel about their exits..like I said IT IS MUSIC TO MY EARS..

#2   2013/06/14 10:25AM
    Re: Two ladies leaving show..GREAT NEWS?
    babez

i will miss steffy because i love JMW as an actress and i also think steffy is needed as a character. if JMW leaves forever i'd like to still see steffy, she's a very important character. i like taylor when she's not involved with the Logans. i think they don't want to write for her so i don't blame the actress for leaving. i'm sick of brooke and her sexcapades and mistakes and would be glad if she waslet go as well to be honest.

#3   2013/06/14 10:32AM
    Yale Steam

I am glad that the actress that plays Steffy is leaving only because I am SICK of the Liam/Steffy/Hope storyline and triangle. It's been done to death and beaten into the ground. The storyline and the characters are just a bore and tiresome.

#4   2013/06/14 10:40AM
    Happybbfan

I am glad they are both gone as Taylor had no storyline and all she did was interfere with other people's lives. I will definitely not miss Steffy at all. I like that new cast members are coming in and it is about time we had a new triangle. Steffy and Liam were worn out and rocky. They were never meant to be with each other. Can't wait to see Wyatt and Quinn.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/06/14 10:41AM
    #5   2013/06/14 10:52AM
    jhaxx

they should recast the roles i like the drama

#6   2013/06/14 11:11AM
    Star Steffy

Quote karenRose: I don't know if anyone else if so happy, but I sure am..Steffy and Taylor, oh thank goodness. Taylor hasn't had a real part in this show since Ridge left. And I am so glad Steffy is leaving, I hope neither one comes back..it would be music to my ears..Have you noticed there is no good looking men on this show anymore? That is why Taylor hooked up with Eric, what other man is there on the show for her? And same for ole Steffy..who is a free spirit and danger to her self. No man for her either..so out goes the mother and daughter..with no man to hang on to. How do you all feel about their exits..like I said IT IS MUSIC TO MY EARS..

KarenRose, it's great you are happy, but the show will not have any opposition to have drama with. Soap operas are based on drama.

I am not a fan of the characters Hope and Brooke, but they are interesting and good actresses, which I would never want to leave the show. They need to go against their polar opposites to have drama. I don't think the majority of the Hope and Brooke fans want Taylor and Steffy gone either. I like the show when you hear both sides going crazy over what the other side said...bring on those fights again...I don't want to watch a boring tea party.

Who would want to watch a show where everyone is "Happy" and no one has any "Problems"...that isn't what a soap opera is. Soap operas are made up of stories with terrible endings and a few happy endings, which don't last long. Maybe I am wrong and the show will be better than ever, but I doubt it very much. You have to have two teams to play a game.

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2013/06/14 11:16AM
    #7   2013/06/14 11:28AM
    shady02

I am so excited that Steffy left and hope she never comes back. I always liked Taylor but she has become annoying. Now if they get rid of Maya it will really be a happy day.

#8   2013/06/14 11:40AM
    GOBROOK

Quote Star Steffy:
    Quote karenRose: I don't know if anyone else if so happy, but I sure am..Steffy and Taylor, oh thank goodness. Taylor hasn't had a real part in this show since Ridge left. And I am so glad Steffy is leaving, I hope neither one comes back..it would be music to my ears..Have you noticed there is no good looking men on this show anymore? That is why Taylor hooked up with Eric, what other man is there on the show for her? And same for ole Steffy..who is a free spirit and danger to her self. No man for her either..so out goes the mother and daughter..with no man to hang on to. How do you all feel about their exits..like I said IT IS MUSIC TO MY EARS..

KarenRose, it's great you are happy, but the show will not have any opposition to have drama with. Soap operas are based on drama.

I am not a fan of the characters Hope and Brooke, but they are interesting and good actresses, which I would never want to leave the show. They need to go against their polar opposites to have drama. I don't think the majority of the Hope and Brooke fans want Taylor and Steffy gone either. I like the show when you hear both sides going crazy over what the other side said...bring on those fights again...I don't want to watch a boring tea party.

Who would want to watch a show where everyone is "Happy" and no one has any "Problems"...that isn't what a soap opera is. Soap operas are made up of stories with terrible endings and a few happy endings, which don't last long. Maybe I am wrong and the show will be better than ever, but I doubt it very much. You have to have two teams to play a game.

Star Steffy, You are a STAR and in my opinion, you are NOT wrong, I love drama and for that we need all of them on the show. Good Post.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/06/14 11:40AM
    #9   2013/06/14 11:50AM
    Bubbles61

Yipeee....I'm not going to miss either one of them! I've not been watching but will start watching again now they are gone!

#10   2013/06/14 12:22PM
    myfavs100

Will it be music to your ears when B&B is cancelled? It will not happen right away, but B&B will lose at least one third of its viewers. The only way to prevent that is if CBS forces a change in more than one story line. If B&B does not change direction, there is better than a 50 / 50 chance of no renewal.

Anyone who thinks the fact that JMW is taking a "break" somehow was made public on the day the Steam baby was declared dead is a coincidence needs to think again. It is called payback.

1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list