List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Bold and the Beautiful - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Bold and the Beautiful Forum :: The Purpose of the Secret

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

The Purpose of the Secret

Started by 1bluegoose at 2013/06/14 09:02AM
    Latest post: 2013/06/17 05:47PM, Views: 3015, Replies: 34
    « 1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #11   2013/06/14 07:00PM
    Re: The Purpose of the Secret
    Gemma L.

Quote ziva: Why is she so Proud if she dpoesnt talk to her mother than talk to her Husband family supposed to stick together and understand and support, husband included.

Because she doesn't want to be pitied.

#12   2013/06/14 07:33PM
    ericlizafan

I think Katie is going to eventually tell Liam when she sees the pain he's in. Katie has finally realized the depth of Liam and Steffy's love for each other.

#13   2013/06/14 07:44PM
    dana lana

Quote ziva: Why is she so Proud if she dpoesnt talk to her mother than talk to her Husband family supposed to stick together and understand and support, husband included.

I don't think she trusts her mother not to tell Liam.

#14   2013/06/14 08:04PM
    flyvicki

But why not tell him? If she really believes Liam married her out of love and not just the baby, then her reasoning for not telling him doesn't fly. She acts like she's the only woman in the world who has dealt with infertility and can't give her husband a child. If she didn't think she was an obligation with the baby, then she shouldn't be one without one. And if she wants to leave him to be with Hope, then she should at least tell him why.

#15   2013/06/16 10:24AM
    1bluegoose

Steffys acting was so fantastic on Friday I was almost convinced she is doing the right thing. I do hope she does open up to Liam before she leaves for Paris.

#16   2013/06/16 11:05AM
    missgaht

The purpose of the secret is to keep a hook into Liam. Since Steffy dumped Liam he is always going to want her. Steffy now made Hope the rebound chick. Liam is only going to go through the motions with Hope because he still has feelings for Steffy. Hope acts like Liam can erase Steffy from his heart and mind because they have some epic love and it is not going to happen that way. Liam needs to work things out with his wife or be alone because he is not ready to be with Hope or anyone except Steffy.

#17   2013/06/16 11:15AM
    1bluegoose

Quote missgaht: The purpose of the secret is to keep a hook into Liam. Since Steffy dumped Liam he is always going to want her. Steffy now made Hope the rebound chick. Liam is only going to go through the motions with Hope because he still has feelings for Steffy. Hope acts like Liam can erase Steffy from his heart and mind because they have some epic love and it is not going to happen that way. Liam needs to work things out with his wife or be alone because he is not ready to be with Hope or anyone except Steffy.

You make some good points but if what you say about keeping a hook in Liam is correct, that makes what Steffy is doing seem much less selfless.

#18   2013/06/16 11:23AM
    missgaht

I think that Steffy, Liam and Hope all don't know the first thing about marriage and what constitutes a good one. Steffy is going through a hard time and I blame Liam because he needs to make it his business to get to the bottom of what is going on with Steffy. If my wife and I just lost a baby I would not let her spend the night by herself or even be by herself. When Steffy needed Liam IMO he wasn't there for her. Liam should not be waiting for Steffy to come home; he should be out finding/chasing his wife and make her come home and deal. Liam is very weak and he needs to grow a pair. I think that Steffy is doing the right thing for the wrong reasons. Liam is a yellow belly lizard and he does not deserve Steffy.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/06/16 11:25AM
    #19   2013/06/16 11:37AM
    Koss

She dumped him because she's a coward, she's frightened to tell the truth
    Because if he knows he might let her down and go back to Hope, that way she's the one to make the decision, and have the pleasure to tell Hope you have him because I dumped him
    If she was so in love with him she could have found an another way so they can have a child and Liam if not her to be the real parent ,with the money they have they could find something

#20   2013/06/16 12:01PM
    JessieChan

Quote Koss: She dumped him because she's a coward, she's frightened to tell the truth
    Because if he knows he might let her down and go back to Hope, that way she's the one to make the decision, and have the pleasure to tell Hope you have him because I dumped him
    If she was so in love with him she could have found an another way so they can have a child and Liam if not her to be the real parent ,with the money they have they could find something

That's exactly it, she knows she can't trap him now so why not be the one to leave him instead of being dumped...

People say that Hope is childish, well Steffy is acting very childish now, instead of working on the marriage she gives up the moment it gets a little tough and doesn't even tell Liam why. Being proud or wanting "to do the right thing" is just an excuse for running away. She never really loved Liam

« 1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list