List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Bold and the Beautiful - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Bold and the Beautiful Forum :: The Purpose of the Secret

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

The Purpose of the Secret

Started by 1bluegoose at 2013/06/14 09:02AM
    Latest post: 2013/06/17 05:47PM, Views: 2985, Replies: 34
    1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #1   2013/06/14 09:02AM
    The Purpose of the Secret
    1bluegoose

Why dosn't Steffy want to discuss her condition with her mother, family or most importantly Liam? I know she is depressed and distraught. I would think feeling that way she would want to lean on someone she can trust and share her grief with. Your thoughts?

#2   2013/06/14 09:11AM
    Re: The Purpose of the Secret
    hotspice58

She's grieving. IRL, being told I couldn't have bio children was devastating. And she seems to think Liam has to have a bio child.

#3   2013/06/14 09:19AM
    Star Steffy

Quote 1bluegoose: Why dosn't Steffy want to discuss her condition with her mother, family or most importantly Liam? I know she is depressed and distraught. I would think feeling that way she would want to lean on someone she can trust and share her grief with. Your thoughts?

1. I cannot see her going to Ridge, he not what I consider a father. He doesn't show up for his own mother's illness and funeral, no show for her wedding, and doesn't visit his own daughter unconscious/miscarriages in the hospital.

2. She doesn't want Liam to stay married to her, since she cannot give him children.

3. She cannot talk to her mother, who would go running to Liam with the news of why Steffy is leaving Liam.

4. Thomas would tell LIam too.

#4   2013/06/14 09:36AM
    1bluegoose

Quote Star Steffy:
    Quote 1bluegoose: Why dosn't Steffy want to discuss her condition with her mother, family or most importantly Liam? I know she is depressed and distraught. I would think feeling that way she would want to lean on someone she can trust and share her grief with. Your thoughts?

1. I cannot see her going to Ridge, he not what I consider a father. He doesn't show up for his own mother's illness and funeral, no show for her wedding, and doesn't visit his own daughter unconscious/miscarriages in the hospital.

2. She doesn't want Liam to stay married to her, since she cannot give him children.

3. She cannot talk to her mother, who would go running to Liam with the news of why Steffy is leaving Liam.

4. Thomas would tell LIam too.

Actually I think Thomas might respect Steffy's secret, but it's a down right shame that young woman can't rely on her mother.

#5   2013/06/14 09:40AM
    1bluegoose

Quote hotspice58: She's grieving. IRL, being told I couldn't have bio children was devastating. And she seems to think Liam has to have a bio child.

I imagine that would be very devastating news for anyone. I know personally I would be running into my husbands arms and not away from them. But we all react differently.

#6   2013/06/14 03:45PM
    dana lana

I am sure when she comes back she will say that she wants Liam back and that she wasn't thinking clearly and after having some time to think and research she realizes they can have a family together.
    Hopefully hope will be with Wyatt but cant see any drama in Steff coming back to an available Liam so he may be with hope or still fighting for hope.
    Either way she might have a lot of convincing to do as Liam will not be happy about the way she left and not telling him about her medical issue.

#7   2013/06/14 05:47PM
    psych

my thoughts.. as Steffy said, she is only in her 20's. She has not matured enough to know that only admitting the truth to herself and others will bring about healing. She will not heal until she is truthful but this is a process and doing it her way is all she knows for now. Yes, she has changed as she also stated, but she is still maturing and learning as we all are.

#8   2013/06/14 06:32PM
    Boatchick22

Steffy isn't thinking clearly. Shes devastated, depressed, injured. She doesn't know which way is up. She still has no idea what shes doing.

#9   2013/06/14 06:44PM
    BETTYBOOP68

I think it's simple. Steffy is very proud and she doesn't want anyones pity.

#10   2013/06/14 06:56PM
    ziva

Why is she so Proud if she dpoesnt talk to her mother than talk to her Husband family supposed to stick together and understand and support, husband included.

1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list