List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Bold and the Beautiful - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Bold and the Beautiful Forum :: LIAM is redeemable if for once

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

LIAM is redeemable if for once

Started by metalchica at 2013/06/13 09:09PM
    Latest post: 2013/06/16 08:50AM, Views: 670, Replies: 7
    page:
    #1   2013/06/13 09:09PM
    LIAM is redeemable if for once
    metalchica

he grows a pair and goes after daddy. bill has done so much damage to liams psyche-liam will not be able to get a hold of himself or make decisions that he believes in until they have a face-off.i want to see liam squash daddio

#2   2013/06/13 09:22PM
    Re: LIAM is redeemable if for once
    GOBROOK

Quote metalchica: he grows a pair and goes after daddy. bill has done so much damage to liams psyche-liam will not be able to get a hold of himself or make decisions that he believes in until they have a face-off.i want to see liam squash daddio

he should punch him hard, or I will broke my TV trying to do it for him lol

#3   2013/06/13 09:24PM
    elijahsgotit

I didn't think Bill had done anything to Liam lately and for the stuff he did do, it's a little too late to be going after him now, considering he already made nice with him

#4   2013/06/14 07:13PM
    Barbyboo

Actually Bills been doing a good job Liam needs to be told to stop being a cry baby. And make a decesion. Why does e haveto be married?...he should play the field no marriage for him.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/06/14 07:14PM
    #5   2013/06/15 05:17PM
    longtime viewer

In my book Liam is only redeemable if he goes after Steffy - tells Hope he could not possibly be with someone so insensitive -

#6   2013/06/15 06:21PM
    Boatchick22

Quote longtime viewer: In my book Liam is only redeemable if he goes after Steffy - tells Hope he could not possibly be with someone so insensitive -

Thank you!!!!! ITA! !!

#7   2013/06/16 07:28AM
    beachgirl02840

I've been beyond caring if Liam is redeemable for some time. I just want him to pay threefold.
    Team LiamAloneSuffering

#8   2013/06/16 08:50AM
    diane327

I agree liam should talk wsith hs dad about the truth.I BELIEVE sTEFFY SHOULD COME BACK OR ONE IN HER PLACE.THIS SHOW Will not be the same without steffy and taylor.I also lam should go after steffy aznd let her now it's ok she can't have another baby cause katy got her so upset she passed out by telling her liam just married her for the baby.Liam needs to know this.and someone needs to tell bill about brooke and bill having a child so she won't think she is so perfect.the logans act like they own this show everything about them.need some new writers.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list