List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Bold and the Beautiful - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Bold and the Beautiful Forum :: Loving the Show

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Loving the Show

Started by Happybbfan at 2013/06/11 02:40PM
    Latest post: 2014/10/17 07:15PM, Views: 59165, Replies: 1403
    « 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 » »| page:
    #81   2013/06/15 05:55PM
    Re: Loving the Show
    missing atwt

I also think they need to revisit Carolines father . So many possibilities .

#82   2013/06/15 07:24PM
    grandmarose

Quote missing atwt: I also think they need to revisit Carolines father . So many possibilities .

I agree, there are so many good SLs waiting to be told. It would be great if it would be 1 hour. I would love to see Thorne, Felicia, Kristen, & Bridget come back. I loved Kristen & Tony's love story and their adoption of Zende, it would be great to see them again The return of Jackie and Owen would also be great! Loving the show right now, let's see where it takes us.

#83   2013/06/15 07:58PM
    JustTheTruth

Well, I hate to break up the congratulatory party, Logan Lovefest and 'Isn't this great? gossip-meet' but this Day 1 viewer thinks without someone on this soap to balance out the sheer skank-stank of the Brooke Logan clan, this soap will be as boring and one-sided as this MB has become with the exodus of so many of the JMW/HT fan base. I say enjoy it will you can...

#84   2013/06/15 08:21PM
    grandmarose

Quote dana lana:
    Quote grandmarose: Been reading about the new character of Rafael who will be plotting with Caroline to break up Rick & Maya, it looks like he will be a fun and interesting character and partner him with loopy Caroline and it should be fun to watch.

I agree spice things up a bit. I enjoy watching Caroline. Especially when she is scheming. She is one crazy girl.

Looks like she will have a pretty good SL with Rafael and I am willing to bet she will keep us in stitches I am looking forward to seeing Rafael. He is going to be played by Andy Zuno, goggled him and he is quite handsome and he was born in Jalisco which is the state my parents were born so that is good enough for me.

#85   2013/06/15 09:23PM
    bnbloveLA

I think the show is starting to get very interesting and I couldn't be happier. With Wyatt coming to spice thing up, its so great. I can't wait to see all the possibilities of the new characters and S/L's. I can't wait for HOTT.

#86   2013/06/15 09:45PM
    dana lana

Quote bnbloveLA: I think the show is starting to get very interesting and I couldn't be happier. With Wyatt coming to spice thing up, its so great. I can't wait to see all the possibilities of the new characters and S/L's. I can't wait for HOTT.

Its good to have some new characters and storylines coming up. Can't wait for HOTT also.

#87   2013/06/15 09:49PM
    dana lana

Quote missing atwt: I also think they need to revisit Carolines father . So many possibilities .

The spencers have always known the forresters. Imagine if thorne was carolines father.He was married briefly to carolines aunt so he had to know her mother well. But then that would mean that rick would be carolines uncle. Not good.

#88   2013/06/15 10:02PM
    bnbloveLA

Yes, it's getting good. And it seems like Caroline is turning into 'blonde' Steffy?! We just got rid of Steffy to Paris, and now Caroline is scheming like Steffy....oh no.

Quote dana lana:
    Quote bnbloveLA: I think the show is starting to get very interesting and I couldn't be happier. With Wyatt coming to spice thing up, its so great. I can't wait to see all the possibilities of the new characters and S/L's. I can't wait for HOTT.

Its good to have some new characters and storylines coming up. Can't wait for HOTT also.

#89   2013/06/15 10:10PM
    missing atwt

Quote JustTheTruth: Well, I hate to break up the congratulatory party, Logan Lovefest and 'Isn't this great? gossip-meet' but this Day 1 viewer thinks without someone on this soap to balance out the sheer skank-stank of the Brooke Logan clan, this soap will be as boring and one-sided as this MB has become with the exodus of so many of the JMW/HT fan base. I say enjoy it will you can...

Well thank you . I sure will enjoy it . The show is starting to get good .

#90   2013/06/15 10:21PM
    MaxMi

Quote missing atwt:
    Quote JustTheTruth: Well, I hate to break up the congratulatory party, Logan Lovefest and 'Isn't this great? gossip-meet' but this Day 1 viewer thinks without someone on this soap to balance out the sheer skank-stank of the Brooke Logan clan, this soap will be as boring and one-sided as this MB has become with the exodus of so many of the JMW/HT fan base. I say enjoy it will you can...

Well thank you . I sure will enjoy it . The show is starting to get good .

We finally have some things coming up that we CAN look forward to.

« 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list