List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Bold and the Beautiful - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Bold and the Beautiful Forum :: Loving the Show

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Loving the Show

Started by Happybbfan at 2013/06/11 02:40PM
    Latest post: 2014/10/25 06:24PM, Views: 59912, Replies: 1407
    « 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 » »| page:
    #881   2013/09/29 08:56PM
    Re: Loving the Show
    Bigsilydog

I love B and B. Glad Taylor. Ridge, Steffy are long gone, thank goodness for the basement, leave thine and Thomas in the basement.

#882   2013/09/30 05:59AM
    grandmarose

Hope & Wyatt should be coming home today with the diamond, going to be interesting seeing Liam's reaction.

Looking forward to seeing another fashion show, really enjoy watching them.

#883   2013/09/30 01:43PM
    roadie

I'm loving the show and I guess that we have to suck it up with Brill They aren't leaving obviously. Why did they have to do this to Brook? HOTT gave me goosebumps today!!! Loved watching those two on screen and I'm glad that Hope is finally admitting that she has feelings for Wyatt. Dump the zero Hope before it's too late.

#884   2013/09/30 08:00PM
    missing atwt

Quote roadie: I'm loving the show and I guess that we have to suck it up with Brill They aren't leaving obviously. Why did they have to do this to Brook? HOTT gave me goosebumps today!!! Loved watching those two on screen and I'm glad that Hope is finally admitting that she has feelings for Wyatt. Dump the zero Hope before it's too late.

Great post . ICAM . And yes that Hott kiss was amazing .

#885   2013/10/01 04:40AM
    LucyT

I love B&B right now more than I have for years. Brill is the reason for that BUT I also like all the s/l right now.I don't know if I have ever been able to say that.At least not after Taylor showed up However even the self righteous one could not ruin my Brill shine!

#886   2013/10/01 06:03AM
    grandmarose

Loved the HOTT scenes yesterday

It does seem Brill is here to stay, what a gorgeous ring that was and his little speech was very telling about his feelings, great job by both KKL& DD,

#887   2013/10/01 07:21AM
    myfavs100

The show will be much more likeable soon.

#888   2013/10/01 02:21PM
    roadie

Quote grandmarose: Loved the HOTT scenes yesterday

It does seem Brill is here to stay, what a gorgeous ring that was and his little speech was very telling about his feelings, great job by both KKL& DD,

I actually enjoy Katie more when she's being strong like this. I don't think she should take Bill back or want him back. Her acting as a scorned wife is excellent and I hope HT keeps up the good work!

#889   2013/10/01 02:29PM
    roadie

I'll be liking it more too soon since Liam will be eating crow. The guy acts like his ex wife lately. Throw him back Hope. Tag and release. Liam isn't a keeper.

#890   2013/10/01 04:46PM
    dana lana

Quote roadie: I'll be liking it more too soon since Liam will be eating crow. The guy acts like his ex wife lately. Throw him back Hope. Tag and release. Liam isn't a keeper.

Hopefully Hope will realise this once she sees that video. Wyatt standby.
    Liam is an idiot for making thwt video but I am glad because this may end it once and for all.

« 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list