List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Bold and the Beautiful - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Bold and the Beautiful Forum :: Loving the Show

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Loving the Show

Started by Happybbfan at 2013/06/11 02:40PM
    Latest post: 2014/11/17 04:55PM, Views: 62344, Replies: 1411
    « 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 » »| page:
    #71   2013/06/14 11:13PM
    Re: Loving the Show
    ShirleyE

Quote grandmarose:
    Quote BrianRose:
    Quote Happybbfan: Who loves the show? I love the show as new changes are happening. I am looking forward to Wyatt and his mother joining the show. B&B needed these changes and the writers are doing a good job.

This is a nice thread.

I agree with you, and I am looking forward to the new blood coming on the Show, also.

Looks like we will be getting some more new additions, I think a character named Rafael is also coming in addition to Wyatt & his mom. I wonder if his mom is Bill Sr.'s daughter with Margo? That would make Liam & him cousins. He was married to her at one time.

I would love to see Thorne out of the basement

Don't you think that Donna and Thorne would make a cute couple?

#72   2013/06/15 03:39AM
    dana lana

Quote ShirleyE:
    Quote grandmarose:
    Quote BrianRose:
    Quote Happybbfan: Who loves the show? I love the show as new changes are happening. I am looking forward to Wyatt and his mother joining the show. B&B needed these changes and the writers are doing a good job.

This is a nice thread.

I agree with you, and I am looking forward to the new blood coming on the Show, also.

Looks like we will be getting some more new additions, I think a character named Rafael is also coming in addition to Wyatt & his mom. I wonder if his mom is Bill Sr.'s daughter with Margo? That would make Liam & him cousins. He was married to her at one time.

I think Donna and Thorne would make a cute couple. Hope they bring him back. With Taylor gone I'm thinking Pam and Donna will be squabbling over Eric.

#73   2013/06/15 04:29AM
    scarlet1

Quote dana lana:
    Quote ShirleyE:
    Quote grandmarose:
    Quote BrianRose:

This is a nice thread.

I think Donna and Thorne would make a cute couple. Hope they bring him back. With Taylor gone I'm thinking Pam and Donna will be squabbling over Eric.

I could see Thorne with either Donna or Katie. All of them have an attention grabbing older sibling...think there could be some funny conversations about all the goings on lately...Simply one week no hysterical tears from anybody. Love all the twists but need some twists not about baby deaths or "I've been robbed!"

#74   2013/06/15 09:01AM
    grandmarose

Quote scarlet1:
    Quote dana lana:
    Quote ShirleyE:
    Quote grandmarose:
    Quote BrianRose:

This is a nice thread.

I could see Thorne with either Donna or Katie. All of them have an attention grabbing older sibling...think there could be some funny conversations about all the goings on lately...Simply one week no hysterical tears from anybody. Love all the twists but need some twists not about baby deaths or "I've been robbed!"

Thorne & Donna were a great couple, remember they almost got married but Katie intervened. I still would love to see Justin & Donna reunited.

#75   2013/06/15 09:19AM
    grandmarose

Been reading about the new character of Rafael who will be plotting with Caroline to break up Rick & Maya, it looks like he will be a fun and interesting character and partner him with loopy Caroline and it should be fun to watch.

#76   2013/06/15 12:39PM
    dana lana

Quote grandmarose: Been reading about the new character of Rafael who will be plotting with Caroline to break up Rick & Maya, it looks like he will be a fun and interesting character and partner him with loopy Caroline and it should be fun to watch.

I agree spice things up a bit. I enjoy watching Caroline. Especially when she is scheming. She is one crazy girl.

#77   2013/06/15 02:03PM
    grandmarose

Quote dana lana:
    Quote grandmarose: Been reading about the new character of Rafael who will be plotting with Caroline to break up Rick & Maya, it looks like he will be a fun and interesting character and partner him with loopy Caroline and it should be fun to watch.

I agree spice things up a bit. I enjoy watching Caroline. Especially when she is scheming. She is one crazy girl.

I know, I can't dislike Caroline, she is so much fun to watch even though I am rooting for Rick & Maya. She was so funny with Hercules.

#78   2013/06/15 04:36PM
    LucyT

I love Caroline she is so fun.I don't know how she got so spoiled though.She has two mothers who seem level headed.She acts like a spoiled daddy's girl. IMO
    One of my favorite soap character staples. btw

#79   2013/06/15 04:43PM
    beachgirl02840

Quote LucyT: I love Caroline she is so fun.I don't know how she got so spoiled though.She has two mothers who seem level headed.She acts like a spoiled daddy's girl. IMO
    One of my favorite soap character staples. btw

Speaking of Caroline...I am so ready for her sperm donor bio father to make an appearance. I just realized that Bill is the only guy in the 40/50 age bracket who has story. We need a couple of more like Thorne and Caroline's sperm donor...just had a thought...what if it was Dr. "Holden" Meade???

#80   2013/06/15 05:34PM
    grandmarose

Caroline's biological father is another SL that we never heard of again. I was hoping that it would be Connor Davis, but so far not a hint. That would be a great SL And how about Marcus's adopted parents or Bill's mom. Some good SLs waiting to be told

« 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list