List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Bold and the Beautiful - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Bold and the Beautiful Forum :: Loving the Show

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Loving the Show

Started by Happybbfan at 2013/06/11 02:40PM
    Latest post: 2014/08/22 05:27AM, Views: 52171, Replies: 1361
    « 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 » »| page:
    #61   2013/06/13 12:58PM
    Re: Loving the Show
    beachgirl02840

Quote bethonly: caroline is calling in Rafael to help get maya away from rick. don't know if he's staying with the sow or not.

Ahhh more males...not loving the reason but more unrelated males is good.

#62   2013/06/13 01:04PM
    missing atwt

Quote grandmarose:
    Quote beachgirl02840:
    Quote grandmarose:
    Quote missing atwt: Loving the show right now
    Brad Bell will be on twitter tomorrow plan on giving him my support.

Followed it on my phone, it was great & great news B & B won another Golden Nymph award as favorite soap

GrandmaRose and MissingATWT, For those of us who don't twitter...did he reveal any surprises coming up this summer?

Sorry I am at lunch, he said STEAM wasn't over and he said JMW wanted to take a break to concentrate on other things(not exact words) and he also said their is a great overseas location for an epic summer romance, wouldn't say who, but he promise it would be worth the wait. Sorry I don't have the exact words, it was on the CBS site. He also said he wanted to give KM a new SL so I would gather that is HOTT Lots of fans from Italy.

I had to laugh about his comment about the naked man in the woods .

#63   2013/06/14 08:05PM
    grandmarose

Quote missing atwt:
    Quote grandmarose:
    Quote beachgirl02840:
    Quote grandmarose:
    Quote missing atwt: Loving the show right now
    Brad Bell will be on twitter tomorrow plan on giving him my support.

Followed it on my phone, it was great & great news B & B won another Golden Nymph award as favorite soap

GrandmaRose and MissingATWT, For those of us who don't twitter...did he reveal any surprises coming up this summer?

Sorry I am at lunch, he said STEAM wasn't over and he said JMW wanted to take a break to concentrate on other things(not exact words) and he also said their is a great overseas location for an epic summer romance, wouldn't say who, but he promise it would be worth the wait. Sorry I don't have the exact words, it was on the CBS site. He also said he wanted to give KM a new SL so I would gather that is HOTT Lots of fans from Italy.

I had to laugh about his comment about the naked man in the woods .

Looks like Bell has some more SLs lined up for us this summer with some new faces. I will enjoy seeing Wyatt and his mom will probably have a very interesting story to tell.
    Rafael looks like he will be very entertaining, so looking good

#64   2013/06/14 08:13PM
    missing atwt

Grandma i can't wait to see the new faces . I am looking forward to Hopes new love and curious about the overseas location shoots .

#65   2013/06/14 08:15PM
    grandmarose

Quote missing atwt: Grandma i can't wait to see the new faces . I am looking forward to Hopes new love and curious about the overseas location shoots .

It looks like locale will be Monaco, since KKL & DD were already there. It looked beautiful.

#66   2013/06/14 09:28PM
    LucyT

This show is getting better all the time.I am looking forward to this summer!

#67   2013/06/14 10:24PM
    missing atwt

Quote LucyT: This show is getting better all the time.I am looking forward to this summer!

I agree . Things are heating up .

#68   2013/06/14 10:40PM
    stopthemadness

LOVE LOVE LOVE its all good from here

#69   2013/06/14 11:05PM
    ShirleyE

Quote Happybbfan: Who loves the show? I love the show as new changes are happening. I am looking forward to Wyatt and his mother joining the show. B&B needed these changes and the writers are doing a good job.

I'm loving it also. It is starting to feel fresh again. We have been seeing the stories about the same people doing the same things for a long time. I'm looking forward to new characters, and new storylines and new actors for the show. I am excited to see Hope in a storyline that does not revolve around Liam and Steffy. I'm starting to look forward to watching again.

#70   2013/06/14 11:10PM
    ShirleyE

Quote scarlet1: Loving B&B right now - all the drama, quick plot twists. We have got to do a jailbreak to get Thorne out of the basement...Is Wyatt Bill's 2nd long lost son??? get ready Liam - thinking your world is about to shake!

Yea! Liam is about to realize that Hope will move on from him and that she no longer wants to SHARE. I can't wait. The only other time Liam has had to fight for Hope was with Oliver. The spoilers say that Wyatt is not going to except Liam's bounderies. Whew it's about time!!!! You go Wyatt.

« 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list