List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Bold and the Beautiful - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Bold and the Beautiful Forum :: Loving the Show

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Loving the Show

Started by Happybbfan at 2013/06/11 02:40PM
    Latest post: 2014/10/24 06:08PM, Views: 59573, Replies: 1406
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #51   2013/06/13 07:01AM
    Re: Loving the Show
    Star Steffy

The show is fine presently...I just don't feel the compulsion to have to watch the show, plus it's summer. Hopefully Bell will put the thrill back in it with the new characters. I hope he floods the show with new characters, so he doesn't focus too much on one character.

#52   2013/06/13 07:33AM
    dana lana

Looking forward to new characters and new storylines.

#53   2013/06/13 12:15PM
    grandmarose

Quote missing atwt: Loving the show right now
    Brad Bell will be on twitter tomorrow plan on giving him my support.

Followed it on my phone, it was great & great news B & B won another Golden Nymph award as favorite soap

#54   2013/06/13 12:27PM
    beachgirl02840

Quote grandmarose:

Followed it on my phone, it was great & great news B & B won another Golden Nymph award as favorite soap

GrandmaRose and MissingATWT, For those of us who don't twitter...did he reveal any surprises coming up this summer?

#55   2013/06/13 12:33PM
    bethonly

caroline is calling in Rafael to help get maya away from rick. don't know if he's staying with the sow or not.

#56   2013/06/13 12:40PM
    bethonly

I meant show not caroline.

#57   2013/06/13 12:44PM
    grandmarose

Quote beachgirl02840:
    Quote grandmarose:

GrandmaRose and MissingATWT, For those of us who don't twitter...did he reveal any surprises coming up this summer?

Sorry I am at lunch, he said STEAM wasn't over and he said JMW wanted to take a break to concentrate on other things(not exact words) and he also said their is a great overseas location for an epic summer romance, wouldn't say who, but he promise it would be worth the wait. Sorry I don't have the exact words, it was on the CBS site. He also said he wanted to give KM a new SL so I would gather that is HOTT Lots of fans from Italy.

#58   2013/06/13 12:50PM
    grandmarose

Quote beachgirl02840:
    Quote grandmarose:

I think if you go to the Bold and Beautiful site on CBS you can get the transcript. He had high praise for KKL, KM, & JMW and also talks of Maya & Rick. It was pretty positive which was great

#59   2013/06/13 12:56PM
    beachgirl02840

Quote grandmarose:
    Quote beachgirl02840:
    Quote grandmarose:

Sorry I am at lunch, he said STEAM wasn't over and he said JMW wanted to take a break to concentrate on other things(not exact words) and he also said their is a great overseas location for an epic summer romance, wouldn't say who, but he promise it would be worth the wait. Sorry I don't have the exact words, it was on the CBS site. He also said he wanted to give KM a new SL so I would gather that is HOTT Lots of fans from Italy.

Thanks...epic summer romance overseas...sounds promising

I'm glad that particular triangle is breaking up. HOTT could have potential and I wouldn't mind one bit if Liam spent the summer pining over Steffy or Hope or better yet both.

#60   2013/06/13 12:57PM
    beachgirl02840

Quote grandmarose:
    Quote beachgirl02840:
    Quote grandmarose:

I think if you go to the Bold and Beautiful site on CBS you can get the transcript. He had high praise for KKL, KM, & JMW and also talks of Maya & Rick. It was pretty positive which was great

I will definitely check it out!

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list