List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Bold and the Beautiful - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Bold and the Beautiful Forum :: Loving the Show

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Loving the Show

Started by Happybbfan at 2013/06/11 02:40PM
    Latest post: 2014/11/17 04:55PM, Views: 61655, Replies: 1411
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #41   2013/06/12 05:47PM
    Re: Loving the Show
    grandmarose

Quote BrianRose:
    Quote grandmarose:
    Quote BrianRose:
    Quote Happybbfan: Who loves the show? I love the show as new changes are happening. I am looking forward to Wyatt and his mother joining the show. B&B needed these changes and the writers are doing a good job.

This is a nice thread.

I agree with you, and I am looking forward to the new blood coming on the Show, also.

Looks like we will be getting some more new additions, I think a character named Rafael is also coming in addition to Wyatt & his mom. I wonder if his mom is Bill Sr.'s daughter with Margo? That would make Liam & him cousins. He was married to her at one time.

I would love to see Thorne out of the basement

Hopefully, this Rafael character can be a friend and a positive influence on Liam.

I thought I heard a while back that the character who plays Thorne left the Show. Maybe it was just speculation.

BrianRose, I think he is going to be connected to the Maya/Rick/Caroline triangle. He is suppose to be a friend who offers Maya a "big opportunity". Caroline is trying to get her interested in Carter and away from Rick. Hasn't worked so far, but she is a lot like her uncle Bill.
    I thought Winsor Harmon was still on contract, just haven't seen much of him

#42   2013/06/12 07:31PM
    missing atwt

Loving the show right now
    Brad Bell will be on twitter tomorrow plan on giving him my support.

#43   2013/06/12 09:11PM
    grandmarose

Quote missing atwt: Loving the show right now

I will follow it with you

#44   2013/06/12 09:57PM
    missing atwt

Quote grandmarose:
    Quote missing atwt: Loving the show right now

I will follow it with you

YAY

#45   2013/06/12 11:15PM
    bethis

i will be cleaning the Dog poop out of my back yard

#46   2013/06/12 11:38PM
    LucyT

I wish someone would clean the dog poo out of my yard!My boys are at camp and I am to busy watching B&B AND reading this MB

#47   2013/06/12 11:49PM
    AnnMagda

Quote beachgirl02840:
    Quote AnnMagda:
    Quote beachgirl02840:
    Quote scarlet1:
    Quote beachgirl02840:
    Quote LucyT: I am really want to know how wyatt is related.I think he will be his half brother.

I am hoping that the Fullers aren't related to the Spencers, Logans, or Forresters. I would love it if Quinn Fuller was Clarke Garrison's younger sister and Wyatt his nephew. The blood lines/familial ties really need to be diluted on here. And if they resurrected Spectra or Jackie M all the better...heck Quinn could even be Jackie's younger sister.

so true, new bloodlines...however someone mentioned the long-lost son of Macy & Thorne, that would fun and Thorne could finally get out of the cellar. And Dr Meade, seriously get him in the game...Katie turns to him?

I was always annoyed that Macy never had a chance to have a baby. I would love it if there was a not so little Macy/Thorne running around. I'd even go for Macy having been pregnant when she left in a coma and that baby was born. It would be Deacon's but I'd be okay with that too.

I do not understand why Dr. Meade doesn't get a storyline. I mean they could at least try him out in one.

A long-lost son of Thorne and Macy? I like that idea. A lot. (It annoyed me too that Macy was basically the only major female character who never had kids.)

However, Macy could not have been pregnant while in a coma since she had just had a hysterectomy back then... but hey, she could have been pregnant while in the car explosion and given birth in Italy. The kid could have been stolen at birth by a dishonest Italian mafia doctor who told Macy the child was stillborn because of her drinking during pregnancy and Macy would have said nothing to Thorne due to her feeling guilty about it all.

I mean, if they could give Donna a son we never knew existed and give Bill Spencer Sr TWO previously unmentioned children, well, who knows?

I would be willing to suspend disbelief in any storyline that involved Thorne and/or the Spectras.

I'm totally with you on that...suspend away.
    I'm blanking out on Macy having a hysterectomy...why did she have one?

She was unable to conceive due to scar tissue after the car explosion, and when they were going to remove the scar tissue surgically so she and Thorne could try for a baby they discovered she had uterine cancer and had to perform an emergency hysterectomy instead.

#48   2013/06/13 05:25AM
    scarlet1

Quote AnnMagda:
    Quote beachgirl02840:
    Quote AnnMagda:
    Quote beachgirl02840:
    Quote scarlet1:
    Quote beachgirl02840:
    Quote LucyT: I am really want to know how wyatt is related.I think he will be his half brother.

I am hoping that the Fullers aren't related to the Spencers, Logans, or Forresters. I would love it if Quinn Fuller was Clarke Garrison's younger sister and Wyatt his nephew. The blood lines/familial ties really need to be diluted on here. And if they resurrected Spectra or Jackie M all the better...heck Quinn could even be Jackie's younger sister.

so true, new bloodlines...however someone mentioned the long-lost son of Macy & Thorne, that would fun and Thorne could finally get out of the cellar. And Dr Meade, seriously get him in the game...Katie turns to him?

I was always annoyed that Macy never had a chance to have a baby. I would love it if there was a not so little Macy/Thorne running around. I'd even go for Macy having been pregnant when she left in a coma and that baby was born. It would be Deacon's but I'd be okay with that too.

I do not understand why Dr. Meade doesn't get a storyline. I mean they could at least try him out in one.

A long-lost son of Thorne and Macy? I like that idea. A lot. (It annoyed me too that Macy was basically the only major female character who never had kids.)

However, Macy could not have been pregnant while in a coma since she had just had a hysterectomy back then... but hey, she could have been pregnant while in the car explosion and given birth in Italy. The kid could have been stolen at birth by a dishonest Italian mafia doctor who told Macy the child was stillborn because of her drinking during pregnancy and Macy would have said nothing to Thorne due to her feeling guilty about it all.

I mean, if they could give Donna a son we never knew existed and give Bill Spencer Sr TWO previously unmentioned children, well, who knows?

I would be willing to suspend disbelief in any storyline that involved Thorne and/or the Spectras.

She was unable to conceive due to scar tissue after the car explosion, and when they were going to remove the scar tissue surgically so she and Thorne could try for a baby they discovered she had uterine cancer and had to perform an emergency hysterectomy instead.

thank you, totally forgot that. I miss Macy and Spectra

#49   2013/06/13 06:06AM
    grandmarose

Quote LucyT: I wish someone would clean the dog poo out of my yard!My boys are at camp and I am to busy watching B&B AND reading this MB

My hubby does that , I have a cat & that is much easier!
    Love watching the show on DVR!

#50   2013/06/13 06:52AM
    beachgirl02840

Quote AnnMagda:
    Quote beachgirl02840:
    Quote AnnMagda:
    Quote beachgirl02840:
    Quote scarlet1:
    Quote beachgirl02840:

Thanks...I really blocked that out. So yes let's have a long lost child from before then. I will take anything to carry on a Spectra/Alexander bloodline.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list