List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Bold and the Beautiful - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Bold and the Beautiful Forum :: Loving the Show

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Loving the Show

Started by Happybbfan at 2013/06/11 02:40PM
    Latest post: 2014/07/22 08:33AM, Views: 48606, Replies: 1331
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #31   2013/06/12 09:10AM
    Re: Loving the Show
    beachgirl02840

Quote scarlet1:
    Quote beachgirl02840:
    Quote LucyT: I am really want to know how wyatt is related.I think he will be his half brother.

I am hoping that the Fullers aren't related to the Spencers, Logans, or Forresters. I would love it if Quinn Fuller was Clarke Garrison's younger sister and Wyatt his nephew. The blood lines/familial ties really need to be diluted on here. And if they resurrected Spectra or Jackie M all the better...heck Quinn could even be Jackie's younger sister.

so true, new bloodlines...however someone mentioned the long-lost son of Macy & Thorne, that would fun and Thorne could finally get out of the cellar. And Dr Meade, seriously get him in the game...Katie turns to him?

I was always annoyed that Macy never had a chance to have a baby. I would love it if there was a not so little Macy/Thorne running around. I'd even go for Macy having been pregnant when she left in a coma and that baby was born. It would be Deacon's but I'd be okay with that too.

I do not understand why Dr. Meade doesn't get a storyline. I mean they could at least try him out in one.

#32   2013/06/12 09:42AM
    missing atwt

I really hope Wyatt isn't a Spencer . Look what happened to liam once he was turned into one .

#33   2013/06/12 10:18AM
    AnnMagda

Quote beachgirl02840:
    Quote scarlet1:
    Quote beachgirl02840:
    Quote LucyT: I am really want to know how wyatt is related.I think he will be his half brother.

I am hoping that the Fullers aren't related to the Spencers, Logans, or Forresters. I would love it if Quinn Fuller was Clarke Garrison's younger sister and Wyatt his nephew. The blood lines/familial ties really need to be diluted on here. And if they resurrected Spectra or Jackie M all the better...heck Quinn could even be Jackie's younger sister.

so true, new bloodlines...however someone mentioned the long-lost son of Macy & Thorne, that would fun and Thorne could finally get out of the cellar. And Dr Meade, seriously get him in the game...Katie turns to him?

I was always annoyed that Macy never had a chance to have a baby. I would love it if there was a not so little Macy/Thorne running around. I'd even go for Macy having been pregnant when she left in a coma and that baby was born. It would be Deacon's but I'd be okay with that too.

I do not understand why Dr. Meade doesn't get a storyline. I mean they could at least try him out in one.

A long-lost son of Thorne and Macy? I like that idea. A lot. (It annoyed me too that Macy was basically the only major female character who never had kids.)

However, Macy could not have been pregnant while in a coma since she had just had a hysterectomy back then... but hey, she could have been pregnant while in the car explosion and given birth in Italy. The kid could have been stolen at birth by a dishonest Italian mafia doctor who told Macy the child was stillborn because of her drinking during pregnancy and Macy would have said nothing to Thorne due to her feeling guilty about it all.

I mean, if they could give Donna a son we never knew existed and give Bill Spencer Sr TWO previously unmentioned children, well, who knows?

I would be willing to suspend disbelief in any storyline that involved Thorne and/or the Spectras.

#34   2013/06/12 10:26AM
    beachgirl02840

Quote AnnMagda:
    Quote beachgirl02840:
    Quote scarlet1:
    Quote beachgirl02840:

A long-lost son of Thorne and Macy? I like that idea. A lot. (It annoyed me too that Macy was basically the only major female character who never had kids.)

However, Macy could not have been pregnant while in a coma since she had just had a hysterectomy back then... but hey, she could have been pregnant while in the car explosion and given birth in Italy. The kid could have been stolen at birth by a dishonest Italian mafia doctor who told Macy the child was stillborn because of her drinking during pregnancy and Macy would have said nothing to Thorne due to her feeling guilty about it all.

I mean, if they could give Donna a son we never knew existed and give Bill Spencer Sr TWO previously unmentioned children, well, who knows?

I would be willing to suspend disbelief in any storyline that involved Thorne and/or the Spectras.

I'm totally with you on that...suspend away.
    I'm blanking out on Macy having a hysterectomy...why did she have one?

#35   2013/06/12 10:27AM
    MaxMi

Quote beachgirl02840:
    Quote scarlet1:
    Quote beachgirl02840:

I don't want Wyatt to be Deacon's son because that would mean Hope couldn't be with him. I would prefer he wasn't a son of Bill's either. Thorn being the father would be good and that should mean that he could come back into the light. Wyatt being part of a totally new wealthy and successful family would be good too. It could turn out to be some previous business rival to Bill's father who wants revenge for all of the things he did to their family. It would be so much fun to watch someone pulling the strings behind the scenes on Bill for a change. The writers could really do some good storylines on that. They could have Wyatt's mother being the daughter of the man who was put out of business by Bill's father with lots of juicy details.

#36   2013/06/12 11:18AM
    I'm hating what they're doing to Liam and Steffy
    fitstu

How long were they happy? Even in soap years! I hated that she lost the baby, and now she can't have any more?!?!? Are you kidding me? Talk about a downer! The Forrester women's curse continues for them. Very disappointed with the storyline. Now Steffy's asking Hope, (who I can't stand) to take him? I just may stop watching. Life's tough enough, don't need all these bummer story lines!

#37   2013/06/12 11:42AM
    bethis

well i am glad that Steffy is taking her life back the knit wit isn't worth it how about that!?

#38   2013/06/12 03:32PM
    lynn83

Quote Happybbfan: Who loves the show? I love the show as new changes are happening. I am looking forward to Wyatt and his mother joining the show. B&B needed these changes and the writers are doing a good job.
    I agree
    with you 100% ,We need new blood on this show!!!!

#39   2013/06/12 04:52PM
    annie71

Quote Happybbfan: Who loves the show? I love the show as new changes are happening. I am looking forward to Wyatt and his mother joining the show. B&B needed these changes and the writers are doing a good job.

I can`t wait for new things to happen also. I want Liam to see what he lost with Hope getting a new love and Steffy leaving him. The least she could have done is serve him with divorce papers, here he has to wait to see what his dumb wife is up to. I am tired of Steffy and Liam wish he would have went with her.I want Hope and Wyatt, Maya and Rick. I want Bill to pay for all his dirty deeds. Not asking much just new story-lines

#40   2013/06/12 05:42PM
    grandmarose

Quote annie71:

I can`t wait for new things to happen also. I want Liam to see what he lost with Hope getting a new love and Steffy leaving him. The least she could have done is serve him with divorce papers, here he has to wait to see what his dumb wife is up to. I am tired of Steffy and Liam wish he would have went with her.I want Hope and Wyatt, Maya and Rick. I want Bill to pay for all his dirty deeds. Not asking much just new story-lines

I like your scenario!

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list