List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Bold and the Beautiful - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Bold and the Beautiful Forum :: Loving the Show

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Loving the Show

Started by Happybbfan at 2013/06/11 02:40PM
    Latest post: 2014/11/17 04:55PM, Views: 61648, Replies: 1411
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #21   2013/06/11 08:42PM
    Re: Loving the Show
    BrianRose

Quote missing atwt: Everybody Brad Bell is live twetting during the show Thursday . If you are on twitter please show your support and tell him how much you are enjoying the show .

Thank you for that information, Missing ATWT, I will definitely do that.

#22   2013/06/11 09:14PM
    grandmarose

Quote BrianRose:
    Quote Happybbfan: Who loves the show? I love the show as new changes are happening. I am looking forward to Wyatt and his mother joining the show. B&B needed these changes and the writers are doing a good job.

This is a nice thread.

I agree with you, and I am looking forward to the new blood coming on the Show, also.

Looks like we will be getting some more new additions, I think a character named Rafael is also coming in addition to Wyatt & his mom. I wonder if his mom is Bill Sr.'s daughter with Margo? That would make Liam & him cousins. He was married to her at one time.

I would love to see Thorne out of the basement

#23   2013/06/11 09:26PM
    BrianRose

Quote grandmarose:
    Quote BrianRose:
    Quote Happybbfan: Who loves the show? I love the show as new changes are happening. I am looking forward to Wyatt and his mother joining the show. B&B needed these changes and the writers are doing a good job.

This is a nice thread.

I agree with you, and I am looking forward to the new blood coming on the Show, also.

Looks like we will be getting some more new additions, I think a character named Rafael is also coming in addition to Wyatt & his mom. I wonder if his mom is Bill Sr.'s daughter with Margo? That would make Liam & him cousins. He was married to her at one time.

I would love to see Thorne out of the basement

Hopefully, this Rafael character can be a friend and a positive influence on Liam.

I thought I heard a while back that the character who plays Thorne left the Show. Maybe it was just speculation.

#24   2013/06/11 10:01PM
    missing atwt

Quote BrianRose:
    Quote missing atwt: Everybody Brad Bell is live twetting during the show Thursday . If you are on twitter please show your support and tell him how much you are enjoying the show .

You are welcome . I will definitely be there .

#25   2013/06/11 10:20PM
    grandmarose

Quote missing atwt:
    Quote BrianRose:

You are welcome . I will definitely be there .

I will also check it out, looks like B & B is doing pretty good right now

#26   2013/06/11 10:56PM
    missing atwt

Yes it is . The ratings are great . Bell is bringing in some new characters .

#27   2013/06/12 05:52AM
    1bluegoose

Thanks for the "Happy" thread. I think the show is just great right now, and I'm looking forward to meeting a few new characters. I don't think Brill is in the free and clear though. Someone besides Donna and Eric will find out about their romp and spill the beans. I'd like to see Katie overhear them, and then start to plot her revenge.

#28   2013/06/12 06:12AM
    Star Steffy

I hope the show will be more interesting with theses new characters. I would just love to see Liam get jealous of Wyatt and Hope to fall in love with Wyatt.

#29   2013/06/12 06:54AM
    scarlet1

Quote beachgirl02840:
    Quote LucyT: I am really want to know how wyatt is related.I think he will be his half brother.

I am hoping that the Fullers aren't related to the Spencers, Logans, or Forresters. I would love it if Quinn Fuller was Clarke Garrison's younger sister and Wyatt his nephew. The blood lines/familial ties really need to be diluted on here. And if they resurrected Spectra or Jackie M all the better...heck Quinn could even be Jackie's younger sister.

so true, new bloodlines...however someone mentioned the long-lost son of Macy & Thorne, that would fun and Thorne could finally get out of the cellar. And Dr Meade, seriously get him in the game...Katie turns to him?

#30   2013/06/12 08:57AM
    KatyDidNot

Quote Star Steffy:

I hope the show will be more interesting with theses new characters. I would just love to see Liam get jealous of Wyatt and Hope to fall in love with Wyatt.

I am so looking forward to the new additions. Having Hope fall for Wyatt and giving Liam the boot would almost make the past two plus years worthwhile...almost. Liam has been enjoying his cake and his pie for far too long.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list