List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Bold and the Beautiful - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Bold and the Beautiful Forum :: Loving the Show

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Loving the Show

Started by Happybbfan at 2013/06/11 02:40PM
    Latest post: 2014/08/28 05:51PM, Views: 53343, Replies: 1365
    « 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 » »| page:
    #241   2013/07/01 06:16AM
    Re: Loving the Show
    grandmarose

Quote Houston777:
    Quote grandmarose:
    Quote missing atwt:
    Quote grandmarose:
    Quote dana lana: The show has been so interesting lately. Can't wait to watch every day and loving the new faces.
    Can't wait for more.

I agree and I am really hoping for a Thorne SL.
    Saw pictures of the Forrester Men, Eric, Thorne, Rick, & Thomas, they looked great together.

I read Thorne may be getting a new storyline.

I certainly hope so, been waiting for one for years

Hi grandmarose, I have a question. I haven't seen grandpadanucci post in a long time, he is ok? Hopefully not sick or anything. Hope all is well.

Sorry Houston, I haven't seen him posting and this is really the only place I post, maybe one of the other posters have heard from him, I also hope he is doing okay. I will keep an eye out for him.

#242   2013/07/01 08:47AM
    bnbloveLA

Just loving the show....can't get enough of HOTT!

#243   2013/07/01 09:05AM
    1bluegoose

The show is on a roll, and it just keeps getting better. I can't wait for Brill to be exposed, although I have to admit when the dust settles I'm not sure if I want to see Katie or Brooke with Bill. I've always been a fan of Katie and Bill's and I just love the chemistry between Brooke and Bill. Oh who's a girl to root for??

#244   2013/07/01 12:53PM
    Letsbenice

Today's episode rocked it in a long while. Loved the show so much and I wish they had just aired all of it on the Katie showdown without the Caroline and Raphael scenes which were rather boring.

#245   2013/07/01 09:37PM
    grandmarose

Quote 1bluegoose: The show is on a roll, and it just keeps getting better. I can't wait for Brill to be exposed, although I have to admit when the dust settles I'm not sure if I want to see Katie or Brooke with Bill. I've always been a fan of Katie and Bill's and I just love the chemistry between Brooke and Bill. Oh who's a girl to root for??

Lots of drama is right and while I really don't want Brill, got to admit there is a ton of chemistry there. But at the same time I really like Batie, so let's see what the summer brings.

#246   2013/07/02 09:57AM
    bnbloveLA

We are definitely seeing great drama going on. Only the Logans can bring superb emotional scenes that's for sure. Can't wait to see more sizzling HOTT!

#247   2013/07/02 11:40AM
    LucyT

I loved todays show.So much drama really on the edge of my seat FUN.HTom DD KKL B&B star quality!!!!!!I love Caroline and Rafel such a great team

#248   2013/07/02 09:03PM
    grandmarose

Quote LucyT: I loved todays show.So much drama really on the edge of my seat FUN.HTom DD KKL B&B star quality!!!!!!I love Caroline and Rafel such a great team

Yes those were great scenes between HT& DD& KKL. I don't know if Katie is listening, she is just so furious right now, she needs to get it all out. And I agree Caroline & Rafael make a good team, they are hilarious. A lot of drama with some comic relief thrown in.

#249   2013/07/02 09:27PM
    Star Steffy

Quote grandmarose:
    Quote LucyT: I loved todays show.So much drama really on the edge of my seat FUN.HTom DD KKL B&B star quality!!!!!!I love Caroline and Rafel such a great team

Yes those were great scenes between HT& DD& KKL. I don't know if Katie is listening, she is just so furious right now, she needs to get it all out. And I agree Caroline & Rafael make a good team, they are hilarious. A lot of drama with some comic relief thrown in.

Hi GrandmaRose, I haven't had time to watch the show for the last few weeks. I been trying to keep up with the message board. Every night I see you are posting on this thread. I must really been missing some good shows...my family is keeping me too occupied. I just wanted to say thanks for the updates on what is going on and I enjoy seeing someone so happy about the show!!!

#250   2013/07/02 09:36PM
    missing atwt

I agree today's show was awesome . The show is getting better by the day .

« 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list