List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Bold and the Beautiful - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Bold and the Beautiful Forum :: Loving the Show

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Loving the Show

Started by Happybbfan at 2013/06/11 02:40PM
    Latest post: 2014/08/28 05:51PM, Views: 53400, Replies: 1365
    « 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 » »| page:
    #221   2013/06/27 09:07PM
    Re: Loving the Show
    grandmarose

Quote Letsbenice: This show is getting hotter and hotter. I just saw a picture of Hope and Wyatt watching fireworks which will be aired on July 7th and wow is the key word. They looked HOTT and I think they kiss again together this time.

Who is to know that the show will change so dramatically? A few months the show was terrible and everyone was complaining about the old triangle but now there is no reason to as the story lines have changed for the better.

Saw that picture and they both look so happy Wyatt is wasting no time in letting Hope know how he feels.

#222   2013/06/28 01:15AM
    dana lana

Quote grandmarose:
    Quote Letsbenice: This show is getting hotter and hotter. I just saw a picture of Hope and Wyatt watching fireworks which will be aired on July 7th and wow is the key word. They looked HOTT and I think they kiss again together this time.

Who is to know that the show will change so dramatically? A few months the show was terrible and everyone was complaining about the old triangle but now there is no reason to as the story lines have changed for the better.

Saw that picture and they both look so happy Wyatt is wasting no time in letting Hope know how he feels.

Can't wait go Wyatt claim hope so liam backs off.

#223   2013/06/28 06:01AM
    grandmarose

Quote dana lana:
    Quote grandmarose:

Can't wait go Wyatt claim hope so liam backs off.

I am looking forward to Liam trying to tell Wyatt about his boundaries dealing with Hope, it is going to be fun to watch him trying to get Wyatt to back off.

#224   2013/06/28 06:13AM
    grandmarose

Looks like we will be seeing Quinn in the near future and she will have a very explosive SL, going to be interesting seeing what secret she holds and looks like Karen is coming back for a short while. Now all we need is a Thorne SL

#225   2013/06/28 08:35AM
    Ojobear

Quote grandmarose: Looks like we will be seeing Quinn in the near future and she will have a very explosive SL, going to be interesting seeing what secret she holds and looks like Karen is coming back for a short while. Now all we need is a Thorne SL

Drama Drama Drama That's what I'm talking about!! Yay for us!!

#226   2013/06/28 09:27AM
    bnbloveLA

Only the Logans can bring good dramas. And handle emotional scenes beautifully and believabilly. Not like you know who only cry one stinking tear down her face and so fake.

#227   2013/06/28 10:00AM
    Letsbenice

The show is the best ever. Although I am a Logan fan, I can't wait to see Monday's episode with Katie's explostion.

Happy Weekend to all.

#228   2013/06/28 07:15PM
    grandmarose

Quote Letsbenice: The show is the best ever. Although I am a Logan fan, I can't wait to see Monday's episode with Katie's explostion.

Happy Weekend to all.

I know, kind of like watching a train wreck. Lots of great scenes with Katie & Brooke, watching KKL & HT bring it should be fun.

#229   2013/06/28 07:35PM
    missing atwt

Quote Letsbenice: The show is the best ever. Although I am a Logan fan, I can't wait to see Monday's episode with Katie's explostion.

Happy Weekend to all.

I agree Heather Tom & KKL will rock these scenes

#230   2013/06/29 02:05AM
    dana lana

I thought bill acted really sweet towards brooke when she told him about the miscarriage.

« 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list