List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Bold and the Beautiful - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Bold and the Beautiful Forum :: Loving the Show

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Loving the Show

Started by Happybbfan at 2013/06/11 02:40PM
    Latest post: 2014/08/01 11:57AM, Views: 49233, Replies: 1335
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #11   2013/06/11 06:49PM
    Re: Loving the Show
    LucyT

I am really want to know how wyatt is related.I think he will be his half brother.

#12   2013/06/11 07:28PM
    beachgirl02840

Quote LucyT: I am really want to know how wyatt is related.I think he will be his half brother.

I am hoping that the Fullers aren't related to the Spencers, Logans, or Forresters. I would love it if Quinn Fuller was Clarke Garrison's younger sister and Wyatt his nephew. The blood lines/familial ties really need to be diluted on here. And if they resurrected Spectra or Jackie M all the better...heck Quinn could even be Jackie's younger sister.

#13   2013/06/11 07:29PM
    missing atwt

Quote scarlet1: Loving B&B right now - all the drama, quick plot twists. We have got to do a jailbreak to get Thorne out of the basement...Is Wyatt Bill's 2nd long lost son??? get ready Liam - thinking your world is about to shake!

I would rather Wyatt be Thornes long lost son . I am also loving the show right now .

#14   2013/06/11 07:41PM
    LucyT

Quote beachgirl02840:
    Quote LucyT: I am really want to know how wyatt is related.I think he will be his half brother.

I am hoping that the Fullers aren't related to the Spencers, Logans, or Forresters. I would love it if Quinn Fuller was Clarke Garrison's younger sister and Wyatt his nephew. The blood lines/familial ties really need to be diluted on here. And if they resurrected Spectra or Jackie M all the better...heck Quinn could even be Jackie's younger sister.

I agree some extra families to draw from is needed.I wish they would bring back spectra.

#15   2013/06/11 07:42PM
    LucyT

Quote missing atwt:
    Quote scarlet1: Loving B&B right now - all the drama, quick plot twists. We have got to do a jailbreak to get Thorne out of the basement...Is Wyatt Bill's 2nd long lost son??? get ready Liam - thinking your world is about to shake!

I would rather Wyatt be Thornes long lost son . I am also loving the show right now .

Macy and Thornes long lost son.

#16   2013/06/11 07:53PM
    missing atwt

Quote LucyT:
    Quote missing atwt:

Yes and maybe Macy really isn't dead since his mother is coming on the show also .

#17   2013/06/11 08:24PM
    BrianRose

Quote Happybbfan: Who loves the show? I love the show as new changes are happening. I am looking forward to Wyatt and his mother joining the show. B&B needed these changes and the writers are doing a good job.

This is a nice thread.

I agree with you, and I am looking forward to the new blood coming on the Show, also.

#18   2013/06/11 08:27PM
    LucyT

Quote missing atwt:
    Quote LucyT:
    Quote missing atwt:

Yes and maybe Macy really isn't dead since his mother is coming on the show also .

Quinn / Macy?

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/06/11 08:27PM
    #19   2013/06/11 08:36PM
    bnbloveLA

Yes, the show is finally worth watching again. I'm so excited Wyatt is coming and for HOTT days ahead!

#20   2013/06/11 08:37PM
    missing atwt

Everybody Brad Bell is live twetting during the show Thursday . If you are on twitter please show your support and tell him how much you are enjoying the show .

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list