List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Bold and the Beautiful - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Bold and the Beautiful Forum :: Loving the Show

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Loving the Show

Started by Happybbfan at 2013/06/11 02:40PM
    Latest post: 2014/10/17 07:15PM, Views: 59155, Replies: 1403
    « 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 » »| page:
    #1231   2014/04/18 06:25AM
    Re: Loving the Show
    LDCOOL

Quote grandmarose:
    Quote LilsRoro: My biggest complaint about BnB is that they drag the plots out way too long with no resolution, to the point I know longer care. Like I no longer care who ends up with Hope, or if anyone does.

Also, being a guy, for every time Bill walks around without a shirt there should be equal time with Caroline or Hope walking around in a bikini. Fair's fair.

I agree with you on that, I would get so tired of Ridge going back and forth between Brooke and Taylor, I kept hoping that they would leave Brooke with Nick but didn't happen. I think they are doing the same with Hope back and forth.

LDCOOL, I also miss Thomas and would love more Thorne, miss Nick, Jackie, Owen, Bridget & Logan. Would have love to seen Hope, RJ, Dino, & Aly all aged together.

As soon as i saw my screen name. It scared me. I screamed Oh.

#1232   2014/04/18 09:34PM
    grandmarose

Quote LDCOOL:
    Quote grandmarose:
    Quote LilsRoro: My biggest complaint about BnB is that they drag the plots out way too long with no resolution, to the point I know longer care. Like I no longer care who ends up with Hope, or if anyone does.

Also, being a guy, for every time Bill walks around without a shirt there should be equal time with Caroline or Hope walking around in a bikini. Fair's fair.

I agree with you on that, I would get so tired of Ridge going back and forth between Brooke and Taylor, I kept hoping that they would leave Brooke with Nick but didn't happen. I think they are doing the same with Hope back and forth.

LDCOOL, I also miss Thomas and would love more Thorne, miss Nick, Jackie, Owen, Bridget & Logan. Would have love to seen Hope, RJ, Dino, & Aly all aged together.

Sorry, just meant to agree with you, didn't want to panic you

#1233   2014/04/18 09:37PM
    grandmarose

Enjoyed seeing Justin again today he sure is easy on the eyes.

Aly & Oliver are moving a tad too fast for me.

#1234   2014/04/19 09:00AM
    LDCOOL

Quote grandmarose:
    Quote LDCOOL:
    Quote grandmarose:

Sorry, just meant to agree with you, didn't want to panic you

It's ok

#1235   2014/04/20 08:27AM
    grandmarose

Looks like Aly & Oliver will start to get serious and Maya will try to see if Ollie is using her, going to get very interesting.

Looking forward to seeing Aly face off with Taylor, that should be explosive.

#1236   2014/04/20 10:46AM
    coco50

yes yes yes, I hope ally makes self righteous Taylor pay dearly. Taylor has spent her life holding others accountable for their actions. well, now, lets see how she likes being held accountable.

#1237   2014/04/21 08:18AM
    deceived

I am loving the show... ever since I started watching last year. Love the rivalry between Katie and Brooke, reminds me of me and my little sister...Love Oliver coming to the front and going after crazy Ally...LOL... Love the men, Bill, Oliver, Rick, Liam's love for Hope... miss Steffie and Taylor...

#1238   2014/04/21 08:30AM
    LDCOOL

Quote grandmarose: Looks like Aly & Oliver will start to get serious and Maya will try to see if Ollie is using her, going to get very interesting.

I'm looking forward to seeing Ally face off with Taylor.

#1239   2014/04/21 12:21PM
    grandmarose

Quote LDCOOL:
    Quote grandmarose: Looks like Aly & Oliver will start to get serious and Maya will try to see if Ollie is using her, going to get very interesting.

I'm looking forward to seeing Ally face off with Taylor.

This is going to give both actress a very intense SL, show off their acting chops.

#1240   2014/04/23 05:49AM
    grandmarose

What a great scene Aly telling Oliver about her mom, so sad, I can see why she is having so many problems. I do think he is moving way too fast for her, but I am glad that she opened up to him.

« 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list