List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Bold and the Beautiful - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Bold and the Beautiful Forum :: Loving the Show

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Loving the Show

Started by Happybbfan at 2013/06/11 02:40PM
    Latest post: 2014/11/17 04:55PM, Views: 61795, Replies: 1411
    « 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 » »| page:
    #1221   2014/04/16 06:14AM
    Re: Loving the Show
    LDCOOL

Some of the storylines get on my nerves. But I love watching this show.

#1222   2014/04/16 07:19AM
    Layngel

Quote grandmarose:
    Quote LDCOOL: I loving seeing Donna and Pam.

And I read that soon Eric will be talking to Donna about the husband swapping saga going on, always love seeing these two talk

I love Donna. She is my favorite of the Logan sisters. I bet Eric just needs some Donna time

Pam was hilarious when Liam accidentally called her Donna

#1223   2014/04/16 12:08PM
    mountainmagic

Quote Layngel:
    Quote grandmarose:

And I read that soon Eric will be talking to Donna about the husband swapping saga going on, always love seeing these two talk

I love Donna. She is my favorite of the Logan sisters. I bet Eric just needs some Donna time

I love the Pammie / Donna relationship. Such comic relief. If only Donna had a man! She has also been very diplomatic between Brooke and Katie.

The show is entertaining as always! But I don't get too worked up if things don't go my way. Good drama to come.

#1224   2014/04/16 12:11PM
    hopefan1

Donna Logan at least has the common sense to leave certain matters in the ceo's position to take care of and yes she does do just that.

#1225   2014/04/16 12:57PM
    jerder

Donna is the balance between Brooke and Katie. She has always been the peacemaker, the one who loves her sister's so totally that she would do anything in the world for both of them. It is really sad how she is being thrust in the middle of this war between Brooke and Katie. I thought the writer's were going to take the Eric/Quinn/Donna relationship further then they just dropped it. The show where Quinn shattered the photograph of Donna and Eric at Eric's house and the look of pure evil on her face when she was watching Donna after picking up the picture. I would like to see a relationship develop between calm, pleasant, pretty, caring Donna and Eric. BUT now that Taylor is coming back to the show, the writer's will probably just have her and Eric make up like nothing every happened. Taylor is not right for Eric. She is too nosy, full of herself, and does not care who she destroys in her hatred of Brooke. I DO miss seeing her and Pam together. The two of them are so different yet they still respect each other and they were so fun to watch.

#1226   2014/04/16 01:46PM
    Layngel

Quote mountainmagic:
    Quote Layngel:
    Quote grandmarose:

I love the Pammie / Donna relationship. Such comic relief. If only Donna had a man! She has also been very diplomatic between Brooke and Katie.

The show is entertaining as always! But I don't get too worked up if things don't go my way. Good drama to come.

Oh yes! I have loved Pam and Donna since the bear scene at the cabin! Such soapy good fun!

Everything from the honey bear bottles to the lemon bars!

#1227   2014/04/16 07:56PM
    grandmarose

Pammie & Donna are a joy to watch, happy that Pammie has Charlie, now Donna needs a man in her life.

I am so glad that Liam has that testosterone flowing again and he confronted Quinn, still think it is a little late, but it was fun watching him.

Happy to see Karen again, don't understand why Bill wasn't there, he does own 49% of the company that should at least give him the right to sit in on the meetings.

#1228   2014/04/17 05:26PM
    LDCOOL

I'm happy to see Karen there. I missed her. I miss Danni, and Thomas.

#1229   2014/04/18 04:47AM
    LilsRoro

My biggest complaint about BnB is that they drag the plots out way too long with no resolution, to the point I know longer care. Like I no longer care who ends up with Hope, or if anyone does.

Also, being a guy, for every time Bill walks around without a shirt there should be equal time with Caroline or Hope walking around in a bikini. Fair's fair.

#1230   2014/04/18 05:38AM
    grandmarose

Quote LilsRoro: My biggest complaint about BnB is that they drag the plots out way too long with no resolution, to the point I know longer care. Like I no longer care who ends up with Hope, or if anyone does.

Also, being a guy, for every time Bill walks around without a shirt there should be equal time with Caroline or Hope walking around in a bikini. Fair's fair.

I agree with you on that, I would get so tired of Ridge going back and forth between Brooke and Taylor, I kept hoping that they would leave Brooke with Nick but didn't happen. I think they are doing the same with Hope back and forth.

LDCOOL, I also miss Thomas and would love more Thorne, miss Nick, Jackie, Owen, Bridget & Logan. Would have love to seen Hope, RJ, Dino, & Aly all aged together.

« 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list