List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Bold and the Beautiful - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Bold and the Beautiful Forum :: Loving the Show

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Loving the Show

Started by Happybbfan at 2013/06/11 02:40PM
    Latest post: 2014/07/25 10:22AM, Views: 48854, Replies: 1332
    « 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 » »| page:
    #1201   2014/03/27 11:22AM
    Re: Loving the Show
    LDCOOL

Quote grandmarose: Whoa, I think Thorne is in over his head he needs to get some serious professional help for Aly.

Did love seeing hunky Thorne again and have to say Ashlyn is doing an excellent job with Aly.

I'm loving this post/comment!

#1202   2014/03/27 06:54PM
    grandmarose

Some interesting SLs coming up in addition to some great locales.

Aly meeting up with Taylor should be explosive, Thorne can't even utter her name in front of Aly.

The scenes at the animal shoulder should be endearing especially with puppies.

And the scenes in AbuDhabi and Dubai should be breathtaking.

#1203   2014/03/28 05:53PM
    grandmarose

I am enjoying Quinn even though I know she will battling my favorite. I thought Bill was going to toss her out the window for a while

Also enjoyed Liam when he heard all the commotion, saw the photo turn down, then realized it was Quinn, love that facial expression.

#1204   2014/04/03 07:27PM
    grandmarose

I am really enjoying the show more, even my husband is watching it with me

Glad to be seeing more of Eric, wished Thorne would come home, and of course Bridget & Logan along with Felicia and Dino and Kristen, Tony, and Zende, Wish the show was longer.

In twenty seven years of watching, I find myself missing a lot of my favorites, my sea captain, Jackie & Owen, I miss the singing by Amber & Macy, wish we could have a little more of that.

And of course Stephanie, I loved to hate her, her & Brooke, the real super coupe of B & B, loved those epic battles

I am so happy the ratings are doing great for the soaps.what would I do without my favorite soap.

#1205   2014/04/04 11:50AM
    LDCOOL

I'm enjoying seeing Oliver with Ally.

#1206   2014/04/04 01:14PM
    hopefan1

I am loving this show. the writing is finally improving for the actors and actresses on this show. really loving oliver and ally and finally oliver and ally are being given the airtime. finally the next generation will have their chance to come into their own on this show.

#1207   2014/04/06 08:03PM
    grandmarose

Quote hopefan1: I am loving this show. the writing is finally improving for the actors and actresses on this show. really loving oliver and ally and finally oliver and ally are being given the airtime. finally the next generation will have their chance to come into their own on this show.

I am liking Oliver having a story line, not quite sure about his motives and I think Aly might be too young, but it might prove to be interesting.

#1208   2014/04/07 05:55PM
    grandmarose

I am enjoying seeing more of Oliver & Aly, although I can understand why Maya might be concerned for Aly, I might be more concerned for Oliver if he does something wrong.

I am also enjoying more of Eric. glad so see him being boss at his company

Would love to see more of Pam & Charlie, and of course Donna.

Some spoilers say Justin will become an integral player at Spencer, so it would be nice seeing him again and if Eric is not feeling the love for Donna, maybe Justin & Donna would be perfect.

#1209   2014/04/09 07:55PM
    grandmarose

The battle has begun and I am going to enjoy it

Going to be interesting seeing what Quinn wants from Bill and I also wonder if Liam is going to find anything incriminating on her. Maybe he can get Justin to help, he is pretty good at that. That would give Justin a good SL and throw in Donna and that would make it extra good.

It was fun seeing Ally & Oliver, soften her up a bit which is good.

#1210   2014/04/13 03:23PM
    LDCOOL

I love this show! I love seeing Eric

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/04/13 03:24PM
    « 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list