List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Bold and the Beautiful - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Bold and the Beautiful Forum :: Loving the Show

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Loving the Show

Started by Happybbfan at 2013/06/11 02:40PM
    Latest post: 2014/11/17 04:55PM, Views: 61691, Replies: 1411
    « 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 » »| page:
    #1171   2014/02/23 09:55AM
    Re: Loving the Show
    roadie

Glad this wedding is over and that it isn't going to happen for Brook's sake. Now we can move on to more interesting stuff because it was drug out for way too long.

Loved the Quinn/Bill scenes Sounds like they were having a good time up there lol I also loved how it shook up Liam Now that he's quit interfering in Hope's life he doesn't bug me AS MUCH and I love the fact that the woman he thinks is so evil is now having sex with his daddy.

#1172   2014/02/23 09:55AM
    roadie

Glad this wedding is over and that it isn't going to happen for Brook's sake. Now we can move on to more interesting stuff because it was drug out for way too long.

Loved the Quinn/Bill scenes Sounds like they were having a good time up there lol I also loved how it shook up Liam Now that he's quit interfering in Hope's life he doesn't bug me AS MUCH and I love the fact that the woman he thinks is so evil is now having sex with his daddy.

#1173   2014/02/24 04:55PM
    grandmarose

Quote roadie: Glad this wedding is over and that it isn't going to happen for Brook's sake. Now we can move on to more interesting stuff because it was drug out for way too long.

Have to admit Liam`s reaction was priceless. Haven't had the chance to see the bonus scene but I think it will be fun.

#1174   2014/02/24 06:34PM
    Layngel

^^Lol even I have to admit, Liam was so funny and cute there! Loved his reaction...priceless!

#1175   2014/02/25 05:39PM
    roadie

I wish they'd all shut up and just say what's going on already. I don't even care who says it anymore. I'm so sick of listening to Katie and Ridge.

I'm actually enjoying $Bill more than anything else these days. Missing Wyatt and wish another road trip was coming up but I am interested to see what is going to come out of Thomas' mouth.

#1176   2014/02/25 06:53PM
    grandmarose

Actually enjoyed seeing Hope talking to Ridge and Katie, she gave them sound advice showing a lot of understanding while making them understand that her main concern is her mom. She doesn't want to see her mom hurt by Ridge again.

#1177   2014/02/27 06:35AM
    roadie

I've loved watching HOTT these past few days. They just give me goosebumps, still. Everything else I would like to move along quicker. I did like Liam telling Bill that everyone in Malibu knows about Bill and Quinn lol. Bill was just oblivious to how loud they were up there. I loved it!!

#1178   2014/02/27 08:33PM
    grandmarose

Wow it is going to be Aly having anger issues. Looks like a good sl.
    Thorne looked so handsome International is good for him

#1179   2014/02/28 10:57AM
    bethis

Quote grandmarose: Wow it is going to be Aly having anger issues. Looks like a good sl.
    Thorne looked so handsome International is good for him

i like it too! Finally its better! Now about Ally she is the only one that's honest. She is telling just how she feels lol

#1180   2014/03/01 01:19PM
    grandmarose

Wonder just how far overboard is Bell taking Aly. He loves taking them to the brink and bringing them back.

Good seeing Thorne and Thomas

« 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list