List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Bold and the Beautiful - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Bold and the Beautiful Forum :: Loving the Show

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Loving the Show

Started by Happybbfan at 2013/06/11 02:40PM
    Latest post: 2014/07/31 08:23PM, Views: 49052, Replies: 1334
    « 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 » »| page:
    #1161   2014/02/13 05:51PM
    Re: Loving the Show
    grandmarose

Wow Liam is sure going overboard pushing Katie & Ridge, wonder what Hope would think of all this maybe he should just ask Katie for a date himself.

#1162   2014/02/15 07:48AM
    roadie

I don't get the whole Liam and Katie thing but hey whatever he wants to do. I guess he's bored since Hope moved on and he no longer has anyone waiting on the side to lick his wounds. I don't know where Ally has been.

Yesterday could have been better for VD's. No cliffhangers or anything. I'm over watching Katie reminisce about the one day she spent hanging out with Ridge. Those two fell really fast. It took Brill so much longer to develop feelings for each other even with all of Katie's attempts when she was sick.

Still loving the show and ratings are great for Y&R and B&B!! Highest ratings in years and I'm happy to see it

#1163   2014/02/16 07:21PM
    grandmarose

Not a lot of happiness going around on Valentine's Day

Looks like HOTT was the only couple enjoying it.

Looks like Brooke, Ridge, Bill, & Katie are in for a rough patch

We could have had Pam & Charlie having some fun and Rick & Caroline having some romance, but it seems we had more tears of sadness going around instead of love.

#1164   2014/02/17 09:21AM
    grandmarose

Looking forward to seeing the return of Thorne, going to be very interesting seeing how their SL works out. Wonder what Darla will be telling their daughter.
    What is the newest Forrester secret.

#1165   2014/02/18 03:40AM
    roadie

I'm curious about Darla's ghost myself.

Honestly I can't wait for this week to be over. Katie faints lol. This whole marriage thing is ridiculous. Ridge is an arse. Can't stand the guy. He lets Brook kiss him and believe that he will be there for her forever while he's going after Katie on the side. He's been doing this since he got back. He's no different than he ever was and he's replaced Tay with Katie and I don't like that. Katie is so much better than Tay ever was and actually cares about people not getting back at people. But Ridge dragging Katie into this is only going to cause her more pain.

#1166   2014/02/19 07:46PM
    grandmarose

Lots of good feelings going around today pre wedding. Not going to last long, but I can enjoy it while it lasts

#1167   2014/02/22 10:39AM
    grandmarose

Wow Bill and Quinn were pretty crazy and wild, but didn`t see the S & M that was on the spoilers. Quinn is going to be pretty psycho if Bill goes back to Brooke.

#1168   2014/02/22 01:40PM
    Layngel

Quote grandmarose: Wow Bill and Quinn were pretty crazy and wild, but didn`t see the S & M that was on the spoilers. Quinn is going to be pretty psycho if Bill goes back to Brooke.

I saw a tiny hint of it with the belt I think Bill and Brooke will reunite. Not sure how Quinn will handle it, though.

#1169   2014/02/22 06:02PM
    grandmarose

Quote Layngel:
    Quote grandmarose: Wow Bill and Quinn were pretty crazy and wild, but didn`t see the S & M that was on the spoilers. Quinn is going to be pretty psycho if Bill goes back to Brooke.

I saw a tiny hint of it with the belt I think Bill and Brooke will reunite. Not sure how Quinn will handle it, though.

You are right it was a touch. Quinn is a very interesting character, she reminds me so much of Sheila. We have needed a bad girl type like Sheila.

#1170   2014/02/22 06:03PM
    Layngel

Quote grandmarose:
    Quote Layngel:

You are right it was a touch. Quinn is a very interesting character, she reminds me so much of Sheila. We have needed a bad girl type like Sheila.

Totally agree. I think we will see a lot of that come out now, since Bill still loves Brooke, but slept with Quinn.

« 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list