List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Bold and the Beautiful - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Bold and the Beautiful Forum :: Loving the Show

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Loving the Show

Started by Happybbfan at 2013/06/11 02:40PM
    Latest post: 2014/11/17 04:55PM, Views: 62261, Replies: 1411
    « 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 » »| page:
    #1151   2014/02/09 04:37PM
    Re: Loving the Show
    grandmarose

Quote sarachele: On a Clear Day - I think Liam might tell Katie she should let Ridge know how she feels. Thanks Grandmarose - glad to hear that Ridge and Brooke don't get married. Should be interesting with Bill, Brooke and Quinn. And seeing where Katie and Ridge go. Quinn is a bit scary to me, so Bill and Brooke better watch out.

I agree Quinn is pretty scary, but not sure she is as scary at Stephanie in the beginning or even Sheila and Brooke survived both of them, but I did love those scenes, these actress were all very dynamic when they interacted.

#1152   2014/02/10 07:10AM
    grandmarose

Wonder what new position Katie will offer Liam.
    Going to enjoy seeing Liam ask Katie about her feelings for Ridge.

#1153   2014/02/10 12:11PM
    roadie

I think Katie is making a mistake. Liam is loyal to his daddy. This might be a way for Bill to get back in there. I could be wrong though.

Love the fact that the show is doing well and that we have some new story lines and not the same old stuff that's been going on for years I hope Bell sees that this change was necessary and how much it has helped the show.

#1154   2014/02/10 01:19PM
    grandmarose

Looks like we might be in for another wedding with Carter & Maya, they do make a striking couple

I do think Liam is loyal to his father, but he does like Katie and he knows that his dad still loves Brooke, so maybe he will convince Katie to go after Ridge freeing Brooke for his dad. He saw that Katie & Ridge do have deep feelings for each other.

#1155   2014/02/10 06:55PM
    On a Clear Day

Roadie- I was also wondering if Katie should trust Liam to be totally in her camp since his loyalty has to be divided between her and Bill.

But Grandmarose I see your point also that this might free Brooke up for his dad. So it could work that way.

I like Carter and Maja okay together....and although they were cute today, I didn't see any burning it up chemistry though. I wonder if she might end up toying with Oliver.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/02/10 06:56PM
    #1156   2014/02/11 05:19AM
    roadie

I don't see the chemistry with Maya and carter either. I'd prefer her with Oliver.

Liam steering Katie towards Ridge for Bill. Hmm. I don't know. It looks like Bill will be spending more time with Quinn than Brook in the future so I don't know that it will help him at all. I know there are Brill fans but I'd prefer her to stand on her on two feet without a man for awhile. Then when Katie and Ridge are all comfy and cozy together if she wants to be with Bill she can go for it guilt free.

Not that I don't like Katie but her saying she's not like Brook after what happened with Bridgette is proof to the contrary. I remember a holiday when she showed up with Nick and Bridgette left because she didn't want to deal with seeing them together. I don't think she was pregnant at the time. It just annoys me that she forgets that ever happened. Even if she thought she was dying it was a huge secret and bigger betrayal to her niece.

#1157   2014/02/11 05:45AM
    grandmarose

The Valentine shows looks like it is going to be very interesting, I wonder if when Bill brings Brooke flowers, he finds her with Ridge?

I think Bill has told Liam several times that he is in love with Brooke and will be pursuing her, so maybe Liam just wants happiness for Katie also, he seems to like them both.

#1158   2014/02/11 01:04PM
    roadie

Liked the interaction between Qinn and Bill today Wondering if she's going to go all fatal attraction on him or is she is after something. I'm hoping that she wants something and that she doesn't really want him personally.

#1159   2014/02/12 05:39AM
    grandmarose

Roadie I agree, I enjoyed the interaction between Quinn & Bill, two peas in a pod, going to get very explosive with them. I would think both of them would have ulterior motives knowing their personalties.

#1160   2014/02/13 05:52AM
    grandmarose

Enjoyed the sparring between Bill & Quinn, trying to figure each other out.

Don't get Liam pushing so hard for Katie to get with Ridge. Going to be interesting seeing what he tells his dad.

« 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list