List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Bold and the Beautiful - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Bold and the Beautiful Forum :: Loving the Show

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Loving the Show

Started by Happybbfan at 2013/06/11 02:40PM
    Latest post: 2014/08/20 06:07AM, Views: 51808, Replies: 1359
    « 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 » »| page:
    #101   2013/06/17 06:13AM
    Re: Loving the Show
    grandmarose

Quote steffywill:
    Quote grandmarose:
    Quote LucyT:
    Quote 1bluegoose: I'm a mixed emotion Brill fan because I have always been a fan of Batie. Why can't Katie hit her head and wake up madly in love with Dr Meade? I'm enjoying the most if the current s/l's. Steffy makes me very sad though.

I wasn't watching when Bill and Katie fell in love so I wasn't that invested.Some of the flash backs look romantic.

I think Jon/Dr. Meade and Katie could make a great couple.I can not figure out why B&B does not have more men in that age range when their are so many woman in that age range on the show.

Lucy, I agree we need more men in this age bracket, I say give us some Thorne, bring back Nick even if he has to be recast, or how about Dante I just know I am loving the show again!

The show has been great. And I am sure the new talent will spice things up. We all know that there will be challenges for our faves, as it is the way with soaps! I am sure that the new characters will provide good adversarial relationships! Loving the new direction!

I know, missing a lot of my favorites like Nick, Jackie, Bridget, Owen, but it looks like some new faces are coming, so I am willing to give them a chance and it does look like Bell is mixing things up

#102   2013/06/17 12:24PM
    bnbloveLA

Loving the direction the show is going. Rick standing up to Bill...awesome. I want Bill to pay for ALL his despicable ways, its long overdue. With Wyatt coming SOON, things will definitely get HOTT HOTT HOTT!

#103   2013/06/17 12:55PM
    scarlet1

I can not wait to put all these old storylines behind us. New characters! Just read on another post about MS from Y&R maybe joining - that would be fantastic - let her out of the box! Love her! How great if Ridge came back with her on his arm? Love my Brooke, but that would be priceless. We could get the battle of the fashion houses back as betting Bill would spring for Brooke's own business...could be completely fun!

#104   2013/06/17 01:06PM
    missing atwt

The show is starting to get interesting again . Can't wait for Wyatt .

#105   2013/06/17 05:00PM
    grandmarose

Quote scarlet1: I can not wait to put all these old storylines behind us. New characters! Just read on another post about MS from Y&R maybe joining - that would be fantastic - let her out of the box! Love her! How great if Ridge came back with her on his arm? Love my Brooke, but that would be priceless. We could get the battle of the fashion houses back as betting Bill would spring for Brooke's own business...could be completely fun!

I am sure KKL would love having her on the show, they seem to be close friends.

#106   2013/06/17 05:36PM
    scarlet1

Quote grandmarose:
    Quote scarlet1: I can not wait to put all these old storylines behind us. New characters! Just read on another post about MS from Y&R maybe joining - that would be fantastic - let her out of the box! Love her! How great if Ridge came back with her on his arm? Love my Brooke, but that would be priceless. We could get the battle of the fashion houses back as betting Bill would spring for Brooke's own business...could be completely fun!

I am sure KKL would love having her on the show, they seem to be close friends.

I saw them together on the Talk several months ago - a make-up free day. Both Michelle & KKL were great - very grounded, lots of humor. I seriously would like to see some healthy, supportive girlfriends on B&B. They would be great.

#107   2013/06/17 06:21PM
    missing atwt

Today's show Caroline don't know whether to like her or hate her . She tries to come off as this snobby rich girl but I can't help to laugh at her . That fall really done something to her head . Bill love seeing Rick go after him but we all know it will backfire on him in the long run .

#108   2013/06/17 06:28PM
    BrianRose

Quote missing atwt: Today's show Caroline don't know whether to like her or hate her . She tries to come off as this snobby rich girl but I can't help to laugh at her . That fall really done something to her head . Bill love seeing Rick go after him but we all know it will backfire on him in the long run .

I happen to like Caroline and she is funny at times. And Bill looks good behind bars.

#109   2013/06/17 06:35PM
    BrianRose

Quote grandmarose:
    Quote steffywill:
    Quote grandmarose:
    Quote LucyT:
    Quote 1bluegoose: I'm a mixed emotion Brill fan because I have always been a fan of Batie. Why can't Katie hit her head and wake up madly in love with Dr Meade? I'm enjoying the most if the current s/l's. Steffy makes me very sad though.

I wasn't watching when Bill and Katie fell in love so I wasn't that invested.Some of the flash backs look romantic.

I think Jon/Dr. Meade and Katie could make a great couple.I can not figure out why B&B does not have more men in that age range when their are so many woman in that age range on the show.

Lucy, I agree we need more men in this age bracket, I say give us some Thorne, bring back Nick even if he has to be recast, or how about Dante I just know I am loving the show again!

The show has been great. And I am sure the new talent will spice things up. We all know that there will be challenges for our faves, as it is the way with soaps! I am sure that the new characters will provide good adversarial relationships! Loving the new direction!

I know, missing a lot of my favorites like Nick, Jackie, Bridget, Owen, but it looks like some new faces are coming, so I am willing to give them a chance and it does look like Bell is mixing things up

While it's nice to see new faces, it seems to me they could bring back some of the former or recurring cast members on a regular basis (the ones who portray Thorne, Bridget, Owen and Jackie). I believe I read somewhere that Jack Wagner is on another show.

#110   2013/06/17 06:42PM
    missing atwt

Quote BrianRose:
    Quote missing atwt: Today's show Caroline don't know whether to like her or hate her . She tries to come off as this snobby rich girl but I can't help to laugh at her . That fall really done something to her head . Bill love seeing Rick go after him but we all know it will backfire on him in the long run .

I happen to like Caroline and she is funny at times. And Bill looks good behind bars.

Yes can't really help but like her . Usually this type of character who acts like she is better than everyone else is a big turn off . But Caroline is a different story.

« 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list