List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Bold and the Beautiful - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Bold and the Beautiful Forum :: Loving the Show

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Loving the Show

Started by Happybbfan at 2013/06/11 02:40PM
    Latest post: 2014/04/24 05:37AM, Views: 39291, Replies: 1245
    « 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 » »| page:
    #91   2013/06/15 10:26PM
    Re: Loving the Show
    missing atwt

Quote MaxMi:
    Quote missing atwt:
    Quote JustTheTruth: Well, I hate to break up the congratulatory party, Logan Lovefest and 'Isn't this great? gossip-meet' but this Day 1 viewer thinks without someone on this soap to balance out the sheer skank-stank of the Brooke Logan clan, this soap will be as boring and one-sided as this MB has become with the exodus of so many of the JMW/HT fan base. I say enjoy it will you can...

Well thank you . I sure will enjoy it . The show is starting to get good .

We finally have some things coming up that we CAN look forward to.

Tell me about . There for a while it was my daily nap time .

#92   2013/06/15 10:33PM
    bnbloveLA

Yes, 3 long years of Steffy causing trouble with her despicable behaviors. I had to FF so much. Now, I can finally enjoy the show again and give my fingers a rest.

#93   2013/06/15 10:47PM
    MaxMi

Quote missing atwt:
    Quote MaxMi:
    Quote missing atwt:
    Quote JustTheTruth: Well, I hate to break up the congratulatory party, Logan Lovefest and 'Isn't this great? gossip-meet' but this Day 1 viewer thinks without someone on this soap to balance out the sheer skank-stank of the Brooke Logan clan, this soap will be as boring and one-sided as this MB has become with the exodus of so many of the JMW/HT fan base. I say enjoy it will you can...

Well thank you . I sure will enjoy it . The show is starting to get good .

We finally have some things coming up that we CAN look forward to.

Tell me about . There for a while it was my daily nap time .

I know..LOL..Now maybe some of the Hope fans that have left the board will be ready to come back. There will be something interesting to talk about!

#94   2013/06/15 11:49PM
    LucyT

Quote grandmarose: Caroline's biological father is another SL that we never heard of again. I was hoping that it would be Connor Davis, but so far not a hint. That would be a great SL And how about Marcus's adopted parents or Bill's mom. Some good SLs waiting to be told

O.K. I had to take the long route to get to this point You could have just pointed me to this post
    I thought I had discovered something Brilliant

#95   2013/06/15 11:55PM
    LucyT

Quote beachgirl02840:
    Quote LucyT: I love Caroline she is so fun.I don't know how she got so spoiled though.She has two mothers who seem level headed.She acts like a spoiled daddy's girl. IMO
    One of my favorite soap character staples. btw

Speaking of Caroline...I am so ready for her sperm donor bio father to make an appearance. I just realized that Bill is the only guy in the 40/50 age bracket who has story. We need a couple of more like Thorne and Caroline's sperm donor...just had a thought...what if it was Dr. "Holden" Meade???

Yes,We/I need Dr."Holden" Meade.
    I don't know why we don't have many men in this age range?Is Bill going to have them all?

#96   2013/06/16 10:10AM
    1bluegoose

I'm a mixed emotion Brill fan because I have always been a fan of Batie. Why can't Katie hit her head and wake up madly in love with Dr Meade? I'm enjoying the most if the current s/l's. Steffy makes me very sad though.

#97   2013/06/16 12:03PM
    LucyT

Quote 1bluegoose: I'm a mixed emotion Brill fan because I have always been a fan of Batie. Why can't Katie hit her head and wake up madly in love with Dr Meade? I'm enjoying the most if the current s/l's. Steffy makes me very sad though.

I wasn't watching when Bill and Katie fell in love so I wasn't that invested.Some of the flash backs look romantic.

I think Jon/Dr. Meade and Katie could make a great couple.I can not figure out why B&B does not have more men in that age range when their are so many woman in that age range on the show.

#98   2013/06/16 02:54PM
    grandmarose

Quote LucyT:
    Quote 1bluegoose: I'm a mixed emotion Brill fan because I have always been a fan of Batie. Why can't Katie hit her head and wake up madly in love with Dr Meade? I'm enjoying the most if the current s/l's. Steffy makes me very sad though.

I wasn't watching when Bill and Katie fell in love so I wasn't that invested.Some of the flash backs look romantic.

I think Jon/Dr. Meade and Katie could make a great couple.I can not figure out why B&B does not have more men in that age range when their are so many woman in that age range on the show.

Lucy, I agree we need more men in this age bracket, I say give us some Thorne, bring back Nick even if he has to be recast, or how about Dante I just know I am loving the show again!

#99   2013/06/16 04:54PM
    steffywill

Quote grandmarose:
    Quote LucyT:

Lucy, I agree we need more men in this age bracket, I say give us some Thorne, bring back Nick even if he has to be recast, or how about Dante I just know I am loving the show again!

The show has been great. And I am sure the new talent will spice things up. We all know that there will be challenges for our faves, as it is the way with soaps! I am sure that the new characters will provide good adversarial relationships! Loving the new direction!

#100   2013/06/17 05:51AM
    grandmarose

Looks like we will be seeing Rafael soon, going to be fun watching him & Caroline plot against Maya. Caroline has such a kooky personality it is hard to dislike her even when she does such "mean girl" tricks.

« 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list