List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Bold and the Beautiful - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Bold and the Beautiful Forum :: No longer watching

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

No longer watching

Started by YRFan99 at 2013/06/11 10:52AM
    Latest post: 2014/03/07 01:40PM, Views: 36732, Replies: 610
    « 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 » »| page:
    #61   2013/06/26 03:11PM
    Re: I hate B&B RIGHT NOW. no longer watching
    scrappie

Quote Real Food: I can't believe it hasn't been cancelled yet. Bell is obsessed with HOS and adulteresses. You can't run a successful show without balance. There needs to be some good, moral, characters mixed in with the slutty Hogans. It is like watching a family orgy.

True That!

#62   2013/06/27 04:46AM
    Aquarius19

Yep with every prop up and abused S/lines,stupid triangles ..I dislike this ridiculous soap

#63   2013/07/08 10:58PM
    bethis

Can someone tell me what happen to other families on this Logan show is there any other people other than them (of course i am asking peoples who are not watching others need not apply or answer) lol

#64   2013/07/10 02:19PM
    LadyhawkR

Quote bethis: Can someone tell me what happen to other families on this Logan show is there any other people other than them (of course i am asking peoples who are not watching others need not apply or answer) lol

LOL!!! They got DISSED and DISMISSED!! No Balance whatsoever and so unfair. It's all about the LOGANS and the lives they impact and destroy. Train wrecks all of them - Brooke, Donna, Katie, Rick and Hope. The only one with a bit of sense and decorum is Katie. She is the only Likeable one

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/07/10 02:19PM
    #65   2013/07/10 02:21PM
    myfavs100

Quote LadyhawkR:
    Quote bethis: Can someone tell me what happen to other families on this Logan show is there any other people other than them (of course i am asking peoples who are not watching others need not apply or answer) lol

LOL!!! They got DISSED and DISMISSED!! No Balance whatsoever and so unfair. It's all about the LOGANS and the lives they impact and destroy. Train wrecks all of them - Brooke, Donna, Katie, Rick and Hope. The only one with a bit of sense and decorum is Katie. She is the only Likeable one

Add Bridget to the likeable list, but she is not on much.

#66   2013/07/10 02:22PM
    Aquarius19

They left this BIAS,unbalance show.I do not blame them either..

#67   2013/07/10 03:18PM
    its a mess

I will not even watch the hos let alone worship or encourage them!

#68   2013/07/12 07:46PM
    SickOfHogans

Quote donna allen: Can anyone tell me when JMW's last day is, because that will be my last day of B&B after 25 years

Today July 12, I have to agree,in order to show support to you all, I'm not watching any longer after July 12.No one left to watch.

#69   2013/07/12 11:13PM
    Shandon

Quote YRFan99: I honestly I am not liking the show right now. THe forrester family has been dismissed so much. the presence of class and grace has left the show. Now it's s l u t s,hoes, and women who sniff around married men. Either they are getting pregnant by married men or sniffing at a grieving husband. I always had a love/hate feeling towards brooke, now it's disgust/hate. She is a vile woman. Her bastard daughter hope is no better. thank you brad bell jr for making this show into what it is now. you have lost me as a fan and a viewer.

I couldn't have said it any better. The Bells are brutal storywriters!

#70   2013/07/14 10:17AM
    bethis

so predictably boring!

« 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list