List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Bold and the Beautiful - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Bold and the Beautiful Forum :: No longer watching

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

No longer watching

Started by YRFan99 at 2013/06/11 10:52AM
    Latest post: 2014/03/07 01:40PM, Views: 36485, Replies: 610
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #51   2013/06/24 01:27PM
    Re: I hate B&B RIGHT NOW. no longer watching
    MS PINK LADY

Quote YRFan99:
    Quote SoapsRCrazy: Bye, I'm LOVIN it now!!! HOPE you find another show.

Your loving a show where a woman sniff at man who just lost a child and his wife is grieving from the guilt of what she did?

Your loving a show where a woman sleeps with her sisters husband and get pregnant and decides to torpedo another relationship because she cant be woman enough to step up and take responsibility?

Your loving a show that shows no type of resolution for victims?

your loving a show where villians aka brooke and Hope are T R A M P S?

I am getting to that point ..

#52   2013/06/24 01:33PM
    jhaxx

im loving the show too, i know its not real just drama, entertainment, i have started a group to watch, we enjoy the show and reading the post.

#53   2013/06/24 01:45PM
    bethis

Quote annie71:
    Quote YRFan99: I honestly I am not liking the show right now. THe forrester family has been dismissed so much. the presence of class and grace has left the show. Now it's s l u t s,hoes, and women who sniff around married men. Either they are getting pregnant by married men or sniffing at a grieving husband. I always had a love/hate feeling towards brooke, now it's disgust/hate. She is a vile woman. Her bastard daughter hope is no better. thank you brad bell jr for making this show into what it is now. you have lost me as a fan and a viewer.

see ya. I`m staying around I love what is happening. The show is getting better everyday I am not missing Steffy at all and now that Taylor is gone its so Not boring. To bad you feel that way about a soap all soaps are like this that is what makes them interesting. Soap land gotta love it

i know you like the show so in support to those that don't that is what this thread is about and i don't think you are going to convince anyone i know that there are others who like the show because it is base on their fan base favorites the Logans! so thanks for your input but it didn't change my thought or anyone who has post in this thread but there is a thread for those called Loving the Show you might like it there better all in love

#54   2013/06/24 02:18PM
    scrappie

Quote bethis:
    Quote annie71:
    Quote YRFan99: I honestly I am not liking the show right now. THe forrester family has been dismissed so much. the presence of class and grace has left the show. Now it's s l u t s,hoes, and women who sniff around married men. Either they are getting pregnant by married men or sniffing at a grieving husband. I always had a love/hate feeling towards brooke, now it's disgust/hate. She is a vile woman. Her bastard daughter hope is no better. thank you brad bell jr for making this show into what it is now. you have lost me as a fan and a viewer.

see ya. I`m staying around I love what is happening. The show is getting better everyday I am not missing Steffy at all and now that Taylor is gone its so Not boring. To bad you feel that way about a soap all soaps are like this that is what makes them interesting. Soap land gotta love it

i know you like the show so in support to those that don't that is what this thread is about and i don't think you are going to convince anyone i know that there are others who like the show because it is base on their fan base favorites the Logans! so thanks for your input but it didn't change my thought or anyone who has post in this thread but there is a thread for those called Loving the Show you might like it there better all in love

True that!

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2013/06/24 02:20PM
    #55   2013/06/24 05:21PM
    Aquarius19

Quote scrappie:
    Quote bethis:
    Quote annie71:

True that!

So true and I so agree

#56   2013/06/25 08:39PM
    bethis

out of words

#57   2013/06/26 08:25AM
    Aquarius19

Quote bethis: out of words

I really dislike the show..and I agree with you Bethis

#58   2013/06/26 10:15AM
    AbbieSue

I considered not watching anymore, when it looked like Brooke was going to, once again, convince someone to help her perpetrate yet another lie, at the expense of his own relationship.

Then, Brooke lost the baby and I cheered, right here, in my living room, because, I thought, from the very beginning, she should have told no one, had an abortion and gone on like nothing happened, I mean, since she was so, " concerned" for her sister, and all, I felt it was the right thing for her to do.....if she was so concerned about Katie and everyone else's reaction.

The show often takes a road I don't like and, I hate it, for the time being, but, then, it veers back on track. Just wait a while, it'll go your way again very soon, I'm sure, that's what soaps do, they meander...sometimes you like it, sometimes you don't!

#59   2013/06/26 01:13PM
    Real Food

I can't believe it hasn't been cancelled yet. Bell is obsessed with HOS and adulteresses. You can't run a successful show without balance. There needs to be some good, moral, characters mixed in with the slutty Hogans. It is like watching a family orgy.

#60   2013/06/26 03:06PM
    bethis

Quote Real Food: I can't believe it hasn't been cancelled yet. Bell is obsessed with HOS and adulteresses. You can't run a successful show without balance. There needs to be some good, moral, characters mixed in with the slutty Hogans. It is like watching a family orgy.

lol

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list