List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Bold and the Beautiful - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Bold and the Beautiful Forum :: No longer watching

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

No longer watching

Started by YRFan99 at 2013/06/11 10:52AM
    Latest post: 2014/03/07 01:40PM, Views: 35327, Replies: 610
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #41   2013/06/20 09:42AM
    Re: I hate B&B RIGHT NOW. no longer watching
    Jenjerale

The reason I turned off and tuned out of B&B after being a day one viewer is the treatment of Hunter Tylo. I tuned in for Hunter for years. Just when it looked like the actress might get the respect and storyline she deserved, Bell pulls the rug out from her family on Mother's day weekend and flips the script. I am so sick of the whiplash storylines! No time invested in character development, just Liam flip flopping from mouth to mouth, too much dialogue by both Hope and Steffy about some mystical perfect life that never materialized on screen, too busy upsetting the applecart. It's a joke. I don't care if JMW returns, she will be trotted out for sweeps as usual, not a real/reel accurate example of what really goes on in this show. Just pathetic pimping for sponsors. I'm with Hunter Tylo, if she's out, she must have seen the writing on the wall. Taylor should have had a longer go with Eric or they should have brought Thorne and Alexandra out of the basement. I couldn't stand that Taylor character was only written to express disgust at tsftv's latest exploits, so boring. I'll return when Taylor and the Taytots get a storyline, until then I'm out. And for all of the Logan lovers Brookies, would you tune in if Brooke and the Logans left? Didn't think so.

#42   2013/06/20 11:11AM
    bethis

Quote Jenjerale: The reason I turned off and tuned out of B&B after being a day one viewer is the treatment of Hunter Tylo. I tuned in for Hunter for years. Just when it looked like the actress might get the respect and storyline she deserved, Bell pulls the rug out from her family on Mother's day weekend and flips the script. I am so sick of the whiplash storylines! No time invested in character development, just Liam flip flopping from mouth to mouth, too much dialogue by both Hope and Steffy about some mystical perfect life that never materialized on screen, too busy upsetting the applecart. It's a joke. I don't care if JMW returns, she will be trotted out for sweeps as usual, not a real/reel accurate example of what really goes on in this show. Just pathetic pimping for sponsors. I'm with Hunter Tylo, if she's out, she must have seen the writing on the wall. Taylor should have had a longer go with Eric or they should have brought Thorne and Alexandra out of the basement. I couldn't stand that Taylor character was only written to express disgust at tsftv's latest exploits, so boring. I'll return when Taylor and the Taytots get a storyline, until then I'm out. And for all of the Logan lovers Brookies, would you tune in if Brooke and the Logans left? Didn't think so.

i feel the same way you do so thank you for your input you know it funny how much the other fan base are saying how much they love the show but when things don't go the way they want it they disappear but we stayed in for years with an unbalance show it's like they don't care about us like when you go to a place of business they want to make all of their customers happy not just the Chinese

#43   2013/06/22 06:40PM
    Aquarius19

Quote bethis:
    Quote Jenjerale: The reason I turned off and tuned out of B&B after being a day one viewer is the treatment of Hunter Tylo. I tuned in for Hunter for years. Just when it looked like the actress might get the respect and storyline she deserved, Bell pulls the rug out from her family on Mother's day weekend and flips the script. I am so sick of the whiplash storylines! No time invested in character development, just Liam flip flopping from mouth to mouth, too much dialogue by both Hope and Steffy about some mystical perfect life that never materialized on screen, too busy upsetting the applecart. It's a joke. I don't care if JMW returns, she will be trotted out for sweeps as usual, not a real/reel accurate example of what really goes on in this show. Just pathetic pimping for sponsors. I'm with Hunter Tylo, if she's out, she must have seen the writing on the wall. Taylor should have had a longer go with Eric or they should have brought Thorne and Alexandra out of the basement. I couldn't stand that Taylor character was only written to express disgust at tsftv's latest exploits, so boring. I'll return when Taylor and the Taytots get a storyline, until then I'm out. And for all of the Logan lovers Brookies, would you tune in if Brooke and the Logans left? Didn't think so.

i feel the same way you do so thank you for your input you know it funny how much the other fan base are saying how much they love the show but when things don't go the way they want it they disappear but we stayed in for years with an unbalance show it's like they don't care about us like when you go to a place of business they want to make all of their customers happy not just the Chinese

I also feel the same great posts.I also have tuned OUT

#44   2013/06/22 07:32PM
    bethis

Quote Aquarius19:
    Quote bethis:

i checked the board out once a bit but i don't even read the weekly spoiler anymore i find this real boring and too except the new plot will only further disappoint me

#45   2013/06/24 03:52AM
    Aquarius19

Quote bethis:
    Quote Aquarius19:
    Quote bethis:

i checked the board out once a bit but i don't even read the weekly spoiler anymore i find this real boring and too except the new plot will only further disappoint me

Bethis I agree and sorry the new stars on the show are great and I am sure they are great actors..but I am still not going to watch all the logan propping up on this BIAS show.I am done with this show and I hope they are CANCELLED with the HORRIBLE WRITING..To me this show is in the toilet now and I hope soon they get the axe.Looks like reality TV is going to take over daytime and some of primetime to..

#46   2013/06/24 06:21AM
    annie71

Quote YRFan99: I honestly I am not liking the show right now. THe forrester family has been dismissed so much. the presence of class and grace has left the show. Now it's s l u t s,hoes, and women who sniff around married men. Either they are getting pregnant by married men or sniffing at a grieving husband. I always had a love/hate feeling towards brooke, now it's disgust/hate. She is a vile woman. Her bastard daughter hope is no better. thank you brad bell jr for making this show into what it is now. you have lost me as a fan and a viewer.

see ya. I`m staying around I love what is happening. The show is getting better everyday I am not missing Steffy at all and now that Taylor is gone its so Not boring. To bad you feel that way about a soap all soaps are like this that is what makes them interesting. Soap land gotta love it

#47   2013/06/24 10:28AM
    Aquarius19

Quote scrappie:
    Quote YRFan99: I honestly I am not liking the show right now. THe forrester family has been dismissed so much. the presence of class and grace has left the show. Now it's s l u t s,hoes, and women who sniff around married men. Either they are getting pregnant by married men or sniffing at a grieving husband. I always had a love/hate feeling towards brooke, now it's disgust/hate. She is a vile woman. Her bastard daughter hope is no better. thank you brad bell jr for making this show into what it is now. you have lost me as a fan and a viewer.

True that! Me too. I've had enough of the Logan HOs show. I don't want to watch trashy, heartless, amoral, ignorant, goldiggers chasing other women's men every day.

#48   2013/06/24 11:15AM
    scrappie

This is unbelievable! First we have to stomach the old cow Brooke who can close her legs. Now we are supposed to enjoy watching the young cow Hope who can't close her silly-azz giggling mouth!

#49   2013/06/24 12:24PM
    Aquarius19

Yep it is what it is PATHETIC repeat overused bias S/Lines who has a roster of actors whom some are never seen ridiculous.the basement has a new name Thorne

#50   2013/06/24 01:20PM
    DavidaMBurns

Quote YRFan99:
    Quote SoapsRCrazy: Bye, I'm LOVIN it now!!! HOPE you find another show.

Your loving a show where a woman sniff at man who just lost a child and his wife is grieving from the guilt of what she did?

Your loving a show where a woman sleeps with her sisters husband and get pregnant and decides to torpedo another relationship because she cant be woman enough to step up and take responsibility?

Your loving a show that shows no type of resolution for victims?

your loving a show where villians aka brooke and Hope are T R A M P S?

I totally agree!!! I want to know what kind of people are watching this soap? I refuse to watch it. It's like watching the trailer park women dressed up and dripping with jewelry and blown up lips. This soap is just nasty, tasteless, and predictable. Brooke screws everybody else's man and always gets pregnant (how many baby daddies does she have)? Taylor never gets anybody. This soap has also hinted at "incest" with Ridge and Bridget. I read the spoilers now and again out of sheer nosiness. I watched the Daytime Emmy's and was just floored by the nominations and awards this show won. Like I asked - who are the people watching this 1/2 hour of trash?

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list