List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Bold and the Beautiful - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Bold and the Beautiful Forum :: No longer watching

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

No longer watching

Started by YRFan99 at 2013/06/11 10:52AM
    Latest post: 2014/03/07 01:40PM, Views: 36744, Replies: 610
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #31   2013/06/20 05:20AM
    Re: I hate B&B RIGHT NOW. no longer watching
    LoganH8tr

Quote SoapsRCrazy:
    Quote YRFan99:
    Quote SoapsRCrazy: Bye, I'm LOVIN it now!!! HOPE you find another show.

Your loving a show where a woman sniff at man who just lost a child and his wife is grieving from the guilt of what she did?

Your loving a show where a woman sleeps with her sisters husbandand get pregnant and decides to torpedo another relationship because she cant be woman enough to step up and take responsibility?

Your loving a show that shows no type of resolution for victims?

your loving a show where villians aka brooke and Hope are T R A M P S?

That's YOUR interpretation. But YES, I'm loving it right now.

A Yes/No situation is not an interpretive one. YRFan99 simply stated the FACTS that occurred on the show, no interpretation needed to occur beyond, "did it happen?", "did it not happen?"....that is,a Yes/No situation.

Brooke didn't MAYBE sleep with her sister's husband's and MAYBE get pregnant.

Liam didn't MAYBE just lose a child, Hope isn't MAYBE sniffing around him, while the mother is MAYBE dealing with guilt and grief.

#32   2013/06/20 05:35AM
    LoganH8tr

YRFan99...I'm with you on not watching the show. There is just so much immortality I can handle on a show where evil deeds are never punished and villains and hos are always the victor. That isn't justice and that isn't right.

This show has been cancelled in other countries in the past because of how immoral and disgusting Brooke and her spawn are. My own mother stopped watching this show years ago cuz of how nasty Brooke is and whenever I was watching the show in the recent past, my mother would turn her head whenever Brooke came on because she was completely disgusted by her and how she was sleeping with yet another relative.

#33   2013/06/20 06:23AM
    YRFan99

Quote LoganH8tr: YRFan99...I'm with you on not watching the show. There is just so much immortality I can handle on a show where evil deeds are never punished and villains and hos are always the victor. That isn't justice and that isn't right.

This show has been cancelled in other countries in the past because of how immoral and disgusting Brooke and her spawn are. My own mother stopped watching this show years ago cuz of how nasty Brooke is and whenever I was watching the show in the recent past, my mother would turn her head whenever Brooke came on because she was completely disgusted by her and how she was sleeping with yet another relative.

I am glad there are others who feel just like I do.

I just watched yesterdays episode online and once again my point is proven. Katie told Brooke that steffy can not have more children and that is why she left in such awkward way. katie felt sympathy for steffy and liam's marriage. All brooke could think is my daughter has a chance. She completely overlooked what katie just said about steffy being a baron woman. You would think after she just lost another b a s t a r d child of hers she would have some compassion. Truly sad. This show should not win any awards. Fire Bell Jr and get a writer who is not immoral and a sadist.

#34   2013/06/20 06:43AM
    scrappie

I hear ya.. I stop watching on a regular basis a long time ago and when they made Steffy lose her baby that was the final straw. This show is all about Brooke and I can't stand to see that nasty cow on the screen. This tramp has NO redeeming qualities. I can't believe someone would be that amoral, cruel, and disgusting and can get away with everything she does. This thing has hurt practically everyone on the show yet most of them forgive her and stick up for her. Where is the justice for everyone this piece of filth has hurt! Why can't they make her pay for anthing she has done? This is sickening!

#35   2013/06/20 06:55AM
    myfavs100

A big question is how the sponsors feel about B&B.

#36   2013/06/20 07:10AM
    Barbyboo

Fans are opting out can't understand how this show won best show?..

#37   2013/06/20 07:10AM
    Barbyboo

Fans are opting out can't understand how this show won best show?..

#38   2013/06/20 07:12AM
    KSFan

I have quit watching and just check in on the message boards. My life is better now.

My question is this. How do you think these storylines will play overseas?

#39   2013/06/20 09:26AM
    Havasu addict

Maybe the viewers need to write the sponsors? I'm sick of hearing Hope say she was robbed or that she and Liam get a second chance. We get it.....I don't need to hear her say it several times in an episode.....I'm so tired if hearing her go on and on about it. If I had a friend doing that she would be mad at me bc I'd tell her to move on and I don't want to hear it anymore....

#40   2013/06/20 09:31AM
    Aquarius19

Quote Barbyboo: Fans are opting out can't understand how this show won best show?..

Me neither,
    I can't understand how they won for best writing.
    The writing SUCKS

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list