List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Bold and the Beautiful - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Bold and the Beautiful Forum :: No longer watching

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

No longer watching

Started by YRFan99 at 2013/06/11 10:52AM
    Latest post: 2014/03/07 01:40PM, Views: 36715, Replies: 610
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #11   2013/06/11 12:12PM
    Re: I hate B&B RIGHT NOW. no longer watching
    donna allen

Can anyone tell me when JMW's last day is, because that will be my last day of B&B after 25 years

#12   2013/06/11 12:20PM
    LucyT

Quote donna allen: Can anyone tell me when JMW's last day is, because that will be my last day of B&B after 25 years

I don't think she is leaving for good.Someone said she is on into July.I think.

#13   2013/06/11 12:26PM
    donna allen

Quote LucyT:
    Quote donna allen: Can anyone tell me when JMW's last day is, because that will be my last day of B&B after 25 years

Spoilers say Liam & Hope go to Big Bear next week, I just don't see them doing that until Steffy is gone, no matter how despicable they both are. IMO

#14   2013/06/11 12:34PM
    Star Steffy

Quote YRFan99: I honestly I am not liking the show right now. THe forrester family has been dismissed so much. the presence of class and grace has left the show. Now it's s l u t s,hoes, and women who sniff around married men. Either they are getting pregnant by married men or sniffing at a grieving husband. I always had a love/hate feeling towards brooke, now it's disgust/hate. She is a vile woman. Her bastard daughter hope is no better. thank you brad bell jr for making this show into what it is now. you have lost me as a fan and a viewer.

Hi YRFan99, I nominated myself as the cheerleader to get people to stay. I don't see you posting often, but I would miss your interesting posts...I do read your posts.

What I tell people is to take a break from the TV...but please check in on the message board. There are people out there, that will miss you if you leave. I am not dismissing how you feel, quite the opposite...I do care about my fellow posters. I hope to see you posting in the future.

#15   2013/06/11 12:38PM
    Sungirl3908

Quote donna allen:
    Quote LucyT:

Spoilers say Liam & Hope go to Big Bear next week, I just don't see them doing that until Steffy is gone, no matter how despicable they both are. IMO

Well ONCE AGAIN spoilers say Brooke sets up some private time for Hope and Liam at the cabin.......hummmm so you know her momma bear is getting ready to set up another wedding, it doesn't say any where though that Steffy divorces Liam or visa versa so Hope won't be able to be legally married until the second divorce happens.

I have been watching the show since it started and I am sad to say that I don't rush to watch it anymore, I read the boards and keep up with it this way, so disappointed in all the s/l lately!

#16   2013/06/11 01:21PM
    lynajade

I am watching it on and off!! I am not a big fan of the stories lines either!!

#17   2013/06/11 01:33PM
    Happybbfan

I love the show right now because there are some great changes forthcoming. If JMW does not return, I don't see why the producers would want to discontinue her character. They may recast her which is fine with me.

#18   2013/06/11 01:38PM
    LucyT

I guess I better go read the spoilers

#19   2013/06/11 01:45PM
    scarlet1

Quote Happybbfan: I love the show right now because there are some great changes forthcoming. If JMW does not return, I don't see why the producers would want to discontinue her character. They may recast her which is fine with me.

I'm kind a loving it too. Plots are moving very fast - I like it. Glad some new characters are mixing it up, but still thorne sits in the basement, waiting...hope the guy has a second job.

#20   2013/06/11 02:33PM
    bethis

yes we welcome you to our club of who is done with this show club

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list