List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Bold and the Beautiful - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Bold and the Beautiful Forum :: Brooke killed her baby!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Brooke killed her baby!

Started by thegreatamishguru at 2013/06/10 04:02PM
    Latest post: 2013/06/13 11:28AM, Views: 5656, Replies: 50
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 » »| page:
    #11   2013/06/10 07:03PM
    Re: Brooke killed her baby!
    thegreatamis...

Quote hellion:
    Quote thegreatamishguru: Why isnt everyone going after old Brookie. Pursuing another womans man, trying to trap him with pregnancy, and then killing it by choosing to get pregnant at such a late age where a viable pregnancy is unlikely. What a witch! Oh wait. Only Steffy was guilty of that DESPITE THE FACT that the writers made a point to have her say she used protection. DESPITE THE FACT she told Liam numerous times to go be with Hope. DEPITE THE FACT she made a foolish decision not an intentional one to get on the motorcycle. Yet, she is villianized as an entrapping, man stealing murderer.

Do I really think Brooke killed her baby? No more than Steffy. Both women made choices that inadvertantly affected their unborn child. Different scenarios, same outcome.

#doublestandard

I don't post on this board and I rarely read the posts, only when asked by my sister, so when observing everything you see a lot. I understand your meaning behind this post totally. You are not placing blame on either female only pointing out all the nastiness and blame dished on Steffy after her unfortunate ACCIDENT. I find it funny that many claim that this is only a show yet they can't keep a civil tongue in their mouths. AMAZING! I like your post and I could not pass up commenting on it.

Thanks hellion. I thought it was pretty clear when I said I DIDN'T think Brooke killed her baby (or Steffy!).

#12   2013/06/10 07:04PM
    NoUdidnt

Quote ShirleyE:
    Quote thegreatamishguru: Why isnt everyone going after old Brookie. Pursuing another womans man, trying to trap him with pregnancy, and then killing it by choosing to get pregnant at such a late age where a viable pregnancy is unlikely. What a witch! Oh wait. Only Steffy was guilty of that DESPITE THE FACT that the writers made a point to have her say she used protection. DESPITE THE FACT she told Liam numerous times to go be with Hope. DEPITE THE FACT she made a foolish decision not an intentional one to get on the motorcycle. Yet, she is villianized as an entrapping, man stealing murderer.

Do I really think Brooke killed her baby? No more than Steffy. Both women made choices that inadvertantly affected their unborn child. Different scenarios, same outcome.

#doublestandard

Are we watching a different soap? You are watching the Bold and the Beautiful, right. I don't in anyway see how you could say either Brooke or Steffy killed their baby. Brooke is 50 or over, not married, and not dating. There was no reason for her to be on birth control. You sort of stop thinking about it at that age. I'm sure if Ridge were still in the picture she would have taken them. At that age you start missing periods, so if she wasn't married or dating why would she take any birth control. Listen the fact that she did not abort this baby should tell you that she wanted it. I don't think there is really a difference between the two. Just a difference in the way it happened. Can't we all agree to stop bashing the charcters and the actors and actresses. We don't have to agree about who we like, but we all have to remember that the actors and actresses don't write or direct this show. They just act what is given to them and they just do it the way they are directed to. Stop hating, it's just a soap opera.

Only way Brooke can be 50 is if Hope is about to turn 20 and Brooke was 8 when she had Rick.

The op is just pointing out all the threads and posts still blaming Steffy for her miscarriage. I think she's proved her point since she's being bashed for her post.

#13   2013/06/10 08:54PM
    bethis

considering her age she was too upset she needed to take it easy to much stress but at lst i thought she would be releive but for some reason her eyes i feel she is sorry she lost Bill's baby she wanted to take him after Eric said no

#14   2013/06/10 09:10PM
    Storm288

Quote nannaroo: I have a confession to make I killed my baby. Yes I had a miscarriage and this thread disgust me as does this sort of thinking. I did not get on a motor bike and ride through traffic after being asked not to, I was not over fifty when I fell pregnant, it just happened. It was devastating and took a long time to recover from it, it was nothing I did it was natures way of telling me that something was wrong and wasn't meant to be. Grow up

I'm so sorry for your loss Nanna! My aunt miscarried and I don't think she ever got over even she had another baby afterwards. I guess one would always wonder what if. But you are right that a miscarriage usually means the baby was not viable. But still, it is heartbreaking! Hugs....

#15   2013/06/10 09:19PM
    Storm288

#doublestandard

The difference is Brooke didn't plan to get pregnant so she didn't plan to endanger a baby's life. The miscarriage is just nature's way of saying that baby is not viable. Steffy was carrying a healthy baby until she got into the accident and the injury made the baby no longer viable. Steffy made the decision to get on the bike - a stupid mistake - but she did make the decision. So she is responsible for her miscarriage. As much as I don't like Steffy as she is a man-stealer, I didn't want her to lose the baby as it was innocent of its parent's sins.

#16   2013/06/10 09:26PM
    LucyT

IMO NO one gets over a losing a baby even if the pregnancy is an oops

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/06/10 09:26PM
    #17   2013/06/10 10:48PM
    GOBROOK

Brooke didn't kill her baby, Steffy did.
    Brooke didn't use the baby to get the father, Steffy did.
    Brooke didn't cause the dead of her baby, Steffi did.
    It's that simple.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/06/10 10:49PM
    #18   2013/06/11 04:45AM
    Skyfall

Quote Dynasty1960: Thank you! Brooke should have known better than getting pregnant at almost 60. She knowingly put her baby in danger!
    Didn't Bridget kill her baby too when she got on that ladder? What about Katie? What about every woman on this soap, on any soap, in the world, who has had a miscarriage? Apparently on this board, if you have ever had a miscarriage, it makes you a baby killer as that was the rationale given to Steffy's situation.

Brooke is not in her 60's. She is in her 40's and a lot of women are having healthy children later in life. IN THEIR 40's. I am really sad that the show ended this pregnancy as I think it would have been an incredible twist and addition to the show.

#19   2013/06/11 05:31AM
    bbfan23

Quote Skyfall:
    Quote Dynasty1960: Thank you! Brooke should have known better than getting pregnant at almost 60. She knowingly put her baby in danger!
    Didn't Bridget kill her baby too when she got on that ladder? What about Katie? What about every woman on this soap, on any soap, in the world, who has had a miscarriage? Apparently on this board, if you have ever had a miscarriage, it makes you a baby killer as that was the rationale given to Steffy's situation.

Brooke is not in her 60's. She is in her 40's and a lot of women are having healthy children later in life. IN THEIR 40's. I am really sad that the show ended this pregnancy as I think it would have been an incredible twist and addition to the show.

Please explain how Brooke is in her 40s when Hope is about 20, and Bridget is at least 16yrs older than Hope? Was Brooke pregnant pre-teen?

#20   2013/06/11 05:48AM
    bbfan23

Quote GOBROOK: Brooke didn't kill her baby, Steffy did.
    Brooke didn't use the baby to get the father, Steffy did.
    Brooke didn't cause the dead of her baby, Steffi did.
    It's that simple.

I suppose Bridget killed her baby for climbing on that ladder and falling. Same as it was Nicki Newman's fault for riding a horse and falling down the stairs... I suppose it was Nicki's fault for living in a big house with stairs for her to tumble over while arguing. Guess she should have argued while sitting down. What are women to do - be an invalid in bed for the whole 9mnths while pregnant

Brooke certainly used MANY babies to get the father: Eric, Ridge, and Nick come to mind. Or did you conveniently FF the parts when Liam said the baby was made out of love and used birth control? Too much Lowgan kool-aid!!!

Two words: DOUBLE STANDARDS

It's that simple.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list