List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Bold and the Beautiful - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Bold and the Beautiful Forum :: Spoiler, Steffy is off on a...!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Spoiler, Steffy is off on a...!

Started by Star Steffy at 2013/06/01 04:26AM
    Latest post: 2013/06/02 06:16AM, Views: 5729, Replies: 10
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2013/06/01 04:26AM
    Spoiler, Steffy is off on a...!
    Star Steffy

SoapCentral source

These are the spoilers: Steffy is off on a trip to Pairs, after she thinks about her's and Liam marriage. Then Liam makes a straight bee line to Hope to talk about how upset he is, by Steffy's plan. Hope uses this situation to her advantage to show Liam compassion, even though she is unsure.

We all saw this coming, Steffy leaving and Liam of course darts right to Hope looking for the answer of what to do. He always darts to the other woman, when that woman isn't available. When will Liam be able to make his own choices and solve his own problems...such a child.

Now the interesting part of the spoiler is, that Hope takes advantage of the moment of Steffy gone and Liam being upset, but she is "Unsure" of her actions.

Why is Hope unsure of her actions towards Liam?
    1. Does she doubt it is morally correct to take advantage of Liam under the circumstances...loss of his child and Steffy is gone.
    2. Is she rethinking how she sees Liam...is he really what I want...will he ever be able to change into what I want as a husband?
    3. Tell me another option.

Is this the way Steffy shold handle Liam, by leaving the country?
    What should have Steffy done if you don't agree with her Paris trip?

Modified 3 times(s), last time at: 2013/06/01 04:36AM
    #2   2013/06/01 06:01AM
    Re: Spoiler, Steffy is off on a...!
    ericlizafan

Steffy is supposed to be on until August and part of the quadrangle for a while, so I think she changes her mind or Liam convinces her to stay for a while. I think she witnesses Liam's jealousy of Hope and Wyatt and decides enough is enough, and takes off to Paris.

#3   2013/06/01 06:39AM
    dana lana

I think steffy will go to Paris to grieve but will come back fighting and well again.
    Hope is prob wondering if she really should take advantage of the situation or not. Because Liam can never make up his mind between them.

#4   2013/06/01 08:05AM
    beachgirl02840

I don't get the Paris trip in terms of the timing since Steffy scenes are taped through July.

Possible scenarios:
    Steffy's dizzy spells are a sign of something more serious and getting pregnant right is not safe for her but she doesn't tell Liam. I'm thinking this is the secret Katie finds out. Maybe she goes to Paris for treatments but of course Liam doesn't know this. Or maybe he finds out about the dizzy spells and gets mad that she is risking her life to have another baby right now and she leaves for Paris for some time to rethink things.

Or Liam still holding in his anger over Steffy riding seeks Hope out more and more. Steffy seeing this finally decides she has had enough but comes back after rethinking everything.

Or all the feelings Liam has been holding in erupt and Steffy decides they need space. Or it increases the guilt she already has and flees to Paris for a time.

Or maybe it's something as simple as Ridge needs her again.

Whatever leads her to Paris all we know for sure is that Liam doesn't do alone well. Enter Hope. But somewhere in there Hope goes to Big Bear...why? (her rethinking time?) Enter Wyatt. Liam doesn't like when any of his harem may show some interest in another guy. Enter jealousy. Steffy comes back home to this.

The best way to handle Liam is to dump him.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/06/01 08:08AM
    #5   2013/06/01 09:04AM
    longtime viewer

It would be amazing If hope would realize that a man who would move on so quickly from a marriage commitment while his wife and he are grieving is not really a man! It would be great if hope would get some self esteem and tell liam to take a hike!
    I hate what the writers have done to steffy's character - and the assumption is they are going to torture and ruin her further by making her unable to have kids!
    That is sooooooo predictable!
    If they want to shock us it should be hope that cannot have kids!

#6   2013/06/01 10:49AM
    foots

As always the Hogans are on Top again. Mr Bell's favorites on the show. I feel so bad for JMW and HT leaving, they were my reason for watching the show, even tho they were the lesser, they made the show interesting.

#7   2013/06/01 11:50AM
    JessieChan

That is EXACTLY what Steffy used to do. Hope took off for some reason and Steffy was right there, telling Liam he shouldn't be with someone who leaves him.

#8   2013/06/01 04:10PM
    NewB-forSteffy

Apples oranges Hope has never been married and she has not lost a child taking advantage of a marriage after the death of a child, is worst than pathetic it's creepy

#9   2013/06/01 10:14PM
    bnb fan

Quote Star Steffy: SoapCentral source

These are the spoilers: Steffy is off on a trip to Pairs, after she thinks about her's and Liam marriage. Then Liam makes a straight bee line to Hope to talk about how upset he is, by Steffy's plan. Hope uses this situation to her advantage to show Liam compassion, even though she is unsure.

We all saw this coming, Steffy leaving and Liam of course darts right to Hope looking for the answer of what to do. He always darts to the other woman, when that woman isn't available. When will Liam be able to make his own choices and solve his own problems...such a child.

Now the interesting part of the spoiler is, that Hope takes advantage of the moment of Steffy gone and Liam being upset, but she is "Unsure" of her actions.

1. Does she doubt it is morally correct to take advantage of Liam under the circumstances...loss of his child and Steffy is gone.
    2. Is she rethinking how she sees Liam...is he really what I want...will he ever be able to change into what I want as a husband?

I think this was all a game to Hope after she saw how happy Steffy was with Liam, it purely became "I will take him back so you don't win" thing to Hope. Now that Steffy basically gave Liam to Hope...she is realizing that she really doesn't want him.

#10   2013/06/01 10:50PM
    MaxMi

Quote Star Steffy: SoapCentral source

I think Hope really does love Liam and has from the beginning but I think she is finally becoming so weary of his actions that she has reached her breaking point. I think seeing him so upset about Steffy leaving has finally made her realize that with Liam things will never change. I think that is why she ends up at the Forrester cabin for some alone time. With any luck she will fall hard for Wyatt and he will fall hard for her and she will never look back. As far as Steffy going to Paris she might as well. Liam needs to feel dumped by both girls so maybe he can finally get his head on straight if that is possible.

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list