List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Bold and the Beautiful - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Bold and the Beautiful Forum :: I would not get to excited about Hope and Liam....

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

I would not get to excited about Hope and Liam....

Started by NancyNLV at 2013/05/29 09:40AM
    Latest post: 2013/05/30 08:18AM, Views: 2272, Replies: 22
    « 1 2 3 » »| page:
    #11   2013/05/29 03:24PM
    Re: I would not get to excited about Hope and Liam....
    missing atwt

Quote beachgirl02840: I never really under.stand how anyone can get excited about their fave being with Liam. It never lasts long with him. Waste of my energy IMO.

As to Wyatt...I am looking forward to some new blood on here.

ICAM . I for one don't ever want to see Hope back with idiot boy . Bring on Wyatt .

#12   2013/05/29 03:53PM
    Piperay

I don't get excited at the thought of Liam and Hope together, I get sick. I get sick at him being with Steffy too. Infact Liam just outright makes me sick!

#13   2013/05/29 04:42PM
    Tambam

Does anyone really get excited for Hope and Liam. LOL Yawn City.

#14   2013/05/29 04:50PM
    Kiwi1988

No-one can be excited for that boring couple, now they need another person (Wyatt) to prop them up.

#15   2013/05/29 05:08PM
    shesagem

Quote annie71: Yes I think we all put that together, another triangle. Liam will be so jealous of Wyatt and Hope. He will stop at nothing to get Hope back. what a wuss he is. I am hoping Hope and Wyatt end up in love and bliss. Serve Liam right. He lost the best thing that ever happened to him. I also anm wishing Steffy will not give him a divorce and hes stuck with the witch.

So this means we will have 2 triangles going on.
    I thought I read that Bill gets jealous about Brooke finding another man.
    How predictable is the writing of this ridiculous soap.

#16   2013/05/29 05:15PM
    Lizzytish

Well, if JMW does leave, it'll end up being Liam/Hope/Wyatt. Same crap different names.

#17   2013/05/29 05:20PM
    Kiwi1988

Quote Lizzytish: Well, if JMW does leave, it'll end up being Liam/Hope/Wyatt. Same crap different names.

So predictable - Bells triangle crap.

#18   2013/05/29 08:58PM
    Reel4us

Quote Lynn11: I don want Liam with Hope. I do however want him to walk out on his baby killer wife and have her suffer.

Why are you so mean and fixated on Steffy being in pain? Soap or not calling someone a baby killer is mean.Be glad your fav will have a new man. JMW/TH will be gone soon,whom will you attack then. Every post you have to bash Steffy/Taylor. Just unreal.

#19   2013/05/29 09:09PM
    Reel4us

Quote dana lana:
    Quote NancyNLV: You all know by now that Wyatt is coming in for Hope in June then there will be talk galore of Wyatt and Hope, so don't get to excited people Bell has other plans regarding Hope and Liam, he brought in Liam for Steffy and they did end up in the end but now Steffy will be going out awhile so it puts Liam and Hope back into focus but she will find Wyatt interesting.

I really want hope and Wyatt together but am curious where you read that Liam was brought in for steffy? I never knew that.

Hey Dana it was posted by someone awhile back. They posted the casting call link where SC actually auditioned with JMW,it was also stated during the time he actually debut JMW was filming one of her projects. So I'm sure if you look up when SC auditioned for B&B it may lead you to the interview Bell gave about his role on B&B. I'm not good at surfing these things. I just learned how to search the archives. Apparently Bell switched up and got stuck after RM was not happy and left and our queen followed.

#20   2013/05/30 05:14AM
    naturewoman

I agree. I don't care if Liam stays with Steffy. Because, I'm looking forward for this new guy to come into the picture with Hope. I haven't been watching this soap for several wks. now. I'm pretty tired of watching Hope daydreaming about Liam all the time & being depressed. Liam is not worth it.

I do feel Liam never stopped loving Hope & realizes it now. I think once Hope meets Wyatt, there will be an attraction there. I always knew once Hope got involved with another man, that's when Liam comes a running. Just like when Hope was with Thomas. It will happen again & I always knew this would happen. That's why even though I don't like Steffy, I feel sorry for her even after everything she has done. But, it's going to be so neat to see Liam knowing he's losing Hope. Time for a love triangle between Liam, Hope & Wyatt for a change.

Quote annie71: Yes I think we all put that together, another triangle. Liam will be so jealous of Wyatt and Hope. He will stop at nothing to get Hope back. what a wuss he is. I am hoping Hope and Wyatt end up in love and bliss. Serve Liam right. He lost the best thing that ever happened to him. I also anm wishing Steffy will not give him a divorce and hes stuck with the witch.

« 1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list