List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Bold and the Beautiful - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Bold and the Beautiful Forum :: TAYLOR,YOUR SUCH A BAD MOTHER/JUST SHUT UP!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

CLOSED: TAYLOR,YOUR SUCH A BAD MOTHER/JUST SHUT UP!

Started by Brooke_HopeBeautiez at 2013/05/23 02:09PM
    Latest post: 2013/05/23 07:48PM, Views: 1653, Replies: 40
    « 1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:
    #31   2013/05/23 06:30PM
    Re: TAYLOR,YOUR SUCH A BAD MOTHER/JUST SHUT UP!
    niafine

Quote stargaze: Taylor is not a bad mother and if you do not agree, I would certainly say that she is no worse than Brooke.

I do feel that both mothers were wrong in advising their daughters to persue Liam. Steffy tries hard to tune out her mother when she is pressuring her to do something that Steffy does not want to do (i.e. not telling Liam about the baby; Steffy only gave in after her Dr. encouraged her to tell the baby's father about the child and because of Brooke's ambush wedding). We do not know if just Steffy's appearance may have stopped the wedding without the reveal of her pregnancy.
    As to Taylor's talk about Steffy having another child as soon as possible it is because she knows that this has helped many other couples deal with the loss of an unborn child. While you may feel that this is bad advice possibly because like Hope you feel that he married Steffy mainly for the baby. Taylor is concerned about pulling her daughter out of a deep depression.

I could just hear Brooke giving Hope the same exact same advise in a similar situation. As so many people on this board have gone to great pains to point out there is not really much difference between Brooke and Taylor. The main difference that I can see is that Taylor waits until the male is single where Brooke prefers them married. And when it comes to Brooke, Taylor reads her very well and Brooke hates that. Once again Brooke has not hesitation about breaking up someone elses relationship.

Taylor quite naturally wants to protect her daughter's relationship. Once again she has not done anything that Brooke hasn't done.

For those of you who want to send Taylor and Steffy to a mental institution then we also have to send Brooke because these two are only parroting Brooke's behaviour but it is taking two of them to do it.

I agree, both mothers gave bad advice and should have stayed out of it. They should have been supportive of what ever decision their daughters came too gave their opinion but never pushed for a conclusion.

Steffy didn't give in because of the doctor, Steffy gave in because Taylor kept telling her too. Yes, the doctor told her the father has a right to know but lets be honest, the decision came from Taylor and the girl who called them letting them know about the impromtu wedding. In fact, you can even argue that Brooke had a hand in the pregnancy being made public due to the debacle of a wedding she planned.

I don't agree with immediately having or trying for another child after loosing one. It disturbed me when John Travolta and his wife did after loosing their own son. To me a person must heal. When I had my miscarriage, the last thing I was thinking about was sex let alone another baby. IMO this shouldn't be a form of healing. As the situation stands the spoilers seem to hint that Liam may not even be on board with trying for another child just yet. Ultimately, yes a woman should stay open to the idea of trying for another child, even consider conceiving again yet I can't say that doing it so soon after a miscarriage is the healthiest thing to do mentally. On a side note if this purpose is to hold on to Liam we all know or should know that no child holds a marriage together. It would be a stupid decision.

If Taylor is concerned about pulling her daughter out of a deep depression, one it hasn't been that long. 2. She is a licensed mental health physician, she should be the first to tell you this is not the right thing to do immediately. Don't get me wrong, she wants to keep her open to the idea.

Believe me I am sure Brooke would have some if not worse tactics to keep a marriage in tact after a miscarriage yet that doesn't make it a good decision. #HottSteam

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/05/23 06:33PM
    #32   2013/05/23 06:36PM
    Nauntieann

Quote kyddgirl:
    Quote niafine:
    Quote Nauntieann:
    Quote kyddgirl: Taylor is the most supportive and loving mother on this show......SHE would never sleep with her daughter's husband or sister's husband ( if she had a sis) .. SHE would never put her feelings in front of her kids. If I had to choose between the two of them to have as my mom, hands down Taylor would be it.

Taylor slept with her daughters boyfriend when she slept with Rick. If she had a sister who knows. She also gave up a baby that she carried for 9 months inside of her. Yeah some mother. Her daughter had to cover for her when she killed Darla and ran off . Yeah Some Mother.

I don't know I think that was a pretty courageous and difficult act on her part giving up that baby. If anything, that was one of the best motherly decisions Taylor made. Knowing her animosity with Brooke, and how much she detest that woman she knew she could not be a loving mother to that child. #HottSteam

I agree, HottSteam

If you carry a baby for nine months you just can't give it up, just because Brooke accidentally was the Mom. That baby cried for its Mother she wouldn't even try to bond with that beautiful innocent little baby. That baby couldn't help what happened. Taylor gave birth to it . That was so wrong. I wouldn't want a Mother like that. I have seen Mothers that have been raped still love their babies no matter who their father was or how it was conceived . That was so wrong.

#33   2013/05/23 06:40PM
    Soap E 1964

Quote SteffyFan01: Taylor told Steffy " I don't want you to think that having another baby is going to completely take away the pain." Now that's not exactly what she said but it was something like that.

Now this is what I heard also, I must have missed something. Taylor was a very good mother today. To me she and Steffy ruled over their scenes.
    Liam should have felt like crape after leaving his grieving wife and then holding then coming finding his grieving wife.

#34   2013/05/23 06:45PM
    stargaze

Quote niafine:
    Quote stargaze: Taylor is not a bad mother and if you do not agree, I would certainly say that she is no worse than Brooke.

I do feel that both mothers were wrong in advising their daughters to persue Liam. Steffy tries hard to tune out her mother when she is pressuring her to do something that Steffy does not want to do (i.e. not telling Liam about the baby; Steffy only gave in after her Dr. encouraged her to tell the baby's father about the child and because of Brooke's ambush wedding). We do not know if just Steffy's appearance may have stopped the wedding without the reveal of her pregnancy.
    As to Taylor's talk about Steffy having another child as soon as possible it is because she knows that this has helped many other couples deal with the loss of an unborn child. While you may feel that this is bad advice possibly because like Hope you feel that he married Steffy mainly for the baby. Taylor is concerned about pulling her daughter out of a deep depression.

I could just hear Brooke giving Hope the same exact same advise in a similar situation. As so many people on this board have gone to great pains to point out there is not really much difference between Brooke and Taylor. The main difference that I can see is that Taylor waits until the male is single where Brooke prefers them married. And when it comes to Brooke, Taylor reads her very well and Brooke hates that. Once again Brooke has not hesitation about breaking up someone elses relationship.

Taylor quite naturally wants to protect her daughter's relationship. Once again she has not done anything that Brooke hasn't done.

For those of you who want to send Taylor and Steffy to a mental institution then we also have to send Brooke because these two are only parroting Brooke's behaviour but it is taking two of them to do it.

I agree, both mothers gave bad advice and should have stayed out of it. They should have been supportive of what ever decision their daughters came too gave their opinion but never pushed for a conclusion.

Steffy didn't give in because of the doctor, Steffy gave in because Taylor kept telling her too. Yes, the doctor told her the father has a right to know but lets be honest, the decision came from Taylor and the girl who called them letting them know about the impromtu wedding. In fact, you can even argue that Brooke had a hand in the pregnancy being made public due to the debacle of a wedding she planned.

I don't agree with immediately having or trying for another child after loosing one. It disturbed me when John Travolta and his wife did after loosing their own son. To me a person must heal. When I had my miscarriage, the last thing I was thinking about was sex let alone another baby. IMO this shouldn't be a form of healing. As the situation stands the spoilers seem to hint that Liam may not even be on board with trying for another child just yet. Ultimately, yes a woman should stay open to the idea of trying for another child, even consider conceiving again yet I can't say that doing it so soon after a miscarriage is the healthiest thing to do mentally. On a side note if this purpose is to hold on to Liam we all know or should know that no child holds a marriage together. It would be a stupid decision.

If Taylor is concerned about pulling her daughter out of a deep depression, one it hasn't been that long. 2. She is a licensed mental health physician, she should be the first to tell you this is not the right thing to do immediately. Don't get me wrong, she wants to keep her open to the idea.

Believe me I am sure Brooke would have some if not worse tactics to keep a marriage in tact after a miscarriage yet that doesn't make it a good decision. #HottSteam

Well you see I happen to be one of those people who was pregnant six weeks after I miscarried and everything worked out fine. So we do not know if this would be the right answer for this couple or not. Many of the people who have walked in these shoes see things from their own perspective. I am only saying that it has been an answer for some people.

#35   2013/05/23 06:47PM
    kyddgirl

Quote Nauntieann:
    Quote kyddgirl:
    Quote niafine:
    Quote Nauntieann:
    Quote kyddgirl: Taylor is the most supportive and loving mother on this show......SHE would never sleep with her daughter's husband or sister's husband ( if she had a sis) .. SHE would never put her feelings in front of her kids. If I had to choose between the two of them to have as my mom, hands down Taylor would be it.

Expecting mothers make the painstaking decision to give their child up for adoption everyday. It does not make them a bad person. To compare giving a child up for the greater good of the child
    ( again Taylor putting the child first) and having a child by your daughters hubby, ( again Hook putting her needs first) one in the same is, as I call it having a HOgan thought/moment

Taylor slept with her daughters boyfriend when she slept with Rick. If she had a sister who knows. She also gave up a baby that she carried for 9 months inside of her. Yeah some mother. Her daughter had to cover for her when she killed Darla and ran off . Yeah Some Mother.

I don't know I think that was a pretty courageous and difficult act on her part giving up that baby. If anything, that was one of the best motherly decisions Taylor made. Knowing her animosity with Brooke, and how much she detest that woman she knew she could not be a loving mother to that child. #HottSteam

I agree, HottSteam

If you carry a baby for nine months you just can't give it up, just because Brooke accidentally was the Mom. That baby cried for its Mother she wouldn't even try to bond with that beautiful innocent little baby. That baby couldn't help what happened. Taylor gave birth to it . That was so wrong. I wouldn't want a Mother like that. I have seen Mothers that have been raped still love their babies no matter who their father was or how it was conceived . That was so wrong.

#36   2013/05/23 06:55PM
    DJ74

Quote Nauntieann:
    Quote kyddgirl:
    Quote niafine:
    Quote Nauntieann:

Liam needed to get away from "his grieving wife" because he has so much anger that his own Dad wouldn't let him express. Taylor is a terrible mother for letting Steffy think that Liam is fine and loves her. Steffy already knows that not expressing his anger is going to hurt their marriage. Why a therapist would encourage her to believe Liam is okay and looking forward to "making another baby" is just insanely unprofessional and delusional.

I agree, HottSteam

#37   2013/05/23 07:18PM
    Brooke_HopeB...

ja ja ja ! your name always makes mi laugh,and the avie saying nuts lmfao rofl tonight too funnie,and yea i mean come on chica, what is she THINKIN! bad bad writer* he is really making poor nut job tay,sound like a woman who was not raise with morals,and RESPECT! pretty sad when thinking,um your a SHRINK tay! when your not busy at stalkin'hope and brookie,what is she thinking omg just a epie i will NOT forget,the way she was forcing basically a baby to be carried again by her very sad heartbroken child stef. I would have told my mother,LOOK... Stay out of it.
    Put a cork in it mom. leave me OFF!it is way too soon.but
    we know taylor OR steffy is not goin to say this at all.
    We know tay is a dumb head lately.Today prove how stupid.

so i have no clue why i am shock tonight
    over all this,she is simply PITIFUL now. jmho embarrassing
    even...Having a new baby will be the very last thing on mi mind,after losing such a precious child inside of me.
    and WHILE liam OVER hope casa,kissing and having rubs,by hope.and talking about steffy.(i can't wait till stef learn of this IF She and Tay even care...)

adios

~bella~

Quote Nuttytaylorhater:
    Quote Brooke_HopeBeautiez: I know many here say brookie is lol (heck,at times this big fan of KKL,and brookie. i do query into her mothering"at times HOWEVER;this thread is only about tay today.why in the world your going to encourage,a bereave(understandble)upset and confuse devastated,woman,your child!steffy to go have a kid again with doofus?what is the rush here taylor ugh! THIS IS WHY I can't be her fan anymore for years,she is such a dunce lately.What mother will encourage 1 hr.after miscarriage of a baby,i do not get tay at all today *shrugs* silly woman.I WONDER IF TAY,will say this "knowing"he was at
    HOPE casa lockin'lips,and kissing today.hours after her child lost,the baby..i wonder THEN taylor what would you say.

SMDH.

Adios

~Bella~

I totally agree with you 110%. Cray cray is a box of fruit loops ready to spill over. Her mentally unstable daughter's is still hurting in the inside and she wants them to start on cha cha chaing? WTbleep?! Is wrong with his quack-a-doodle-doo? SMFH@this looney toon.

#38   2013/05/23 07:25PM
    tinklebell

yes taylor just shut up,and no child is going to keep liam away from hope,taylor you should know this because you had twins and your husband was always drooling at the mouth for brooke.

#39   2013/05/23 07:34PM
    Brooke_HopeB...

Quote Nauntieann:

yes i was just goin to write this tonight.(to naught)above
    that is incorrect,your saying what is true,tay sure DID!so
    her and brookie did this awful thin lol.sure did,both not just brooke.
    lol

Poor tay.she really was great in 90s went downhill so fast.
    I really look at her as a pitiful person now on Bold.i do
    want steffy to still,mourn the child,while she is also learning about,hopefully soon liam and how he let hope kiss
    him,and how he was all talkin about her to hope,and how liam
    reach out,to hug hope,and lie about the text.kept it all to himself.as he drive over hopes i want steffy to realize
    SHE do not need no baby after this,not with liam anyhow
    and move on,without him,and preferably with her ditzy mom. lol i believe tay love her daughter for sure,but her advise
    is HORRID! lol
    nigh bold fans...until tomorrow...gotta go rewind and laugh at taylor again,but enjoy your night b*b fans
    adios

~Bella~

#40   2013/05/23 07:48PM
    JustTheTruth

Quote Nauntieann:

WOW!!!! The lengths that some folks will go to either re-write what we viewers have seen on-screen and deflect onto someone else! Taylor may be a lot of things but 'bad mother' and $FTV she aint! I realize that the most recent, nasty, low-down behavior of she-who-shall-nameless (hint: 50+ 'blonde' who is yet again pregnant by a relative's husband) makes it virtually IMPOSSIBLE for even her staunchest fans to defend her but to try to compare Taylor to Brooke????? Reaching, aren't we???

A lot of us have watched this show since day 1 and if we have a shred of honesty and/or comprehension, understand that the situation between Rick and Taylor was quite different. Rick was NOT married to Phoebe - in fact they were no longer dating when he and Taylor got together. I'd say that was quite a different scenario from that ol' sexual predator Brooke's habit of sampling her relatives' spouses/boyfriends and conveniently getting knocked up!

But go ahead, keep dreaming...

« 1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list