List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Bold and the Beautiful - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Bold and the Beautiful Forum :: Who will Wyatt turn out to be?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Who will Wyatt turn out to be?

Started by teri5g at 2013/05/22 05:10PM
    Latest post: 2013/05/22 08:53PM, Views: 3370, Replies: 12
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2013/05/22 05:10PM
    Who will Wyatt turn out to be?
    teri5g

This is just my opinion...seeing as Mr. Bell doesn't allow anyone true happiness, I say he is going to let Hope and Wyatt get very close only to knock then out with the fact that Deacon Sharpe is his biological father...Could be a great storyline.

#2   2013/05/22 05:13PM
    Re: Who will Wyatt turn out to be?
    niafine

Quote teri5g: This is just my opinion...seeing as Mr. Bell doesn't allow anyone true happiness, I say he is going to let Hope and Wyatt get very close only to knock then out with the fact that Deacon Sharpe is his biological father...Could be a great storyline.

OH WOW lol...... That would be priceless! He could be little D with a name change. #HottSteam (depending on the paternity cha cha cha)

#3   2013/05/22 05:17PM
    beachgirl02840

I was thinking that he might end up being Eric's surprise child. I know we never saw it but that horndog was probably sleeping with models. Actually I think Stephanie said that once or made it seem he was a philanderer even beyond Brooke and Donna and Sheila and Lauren...

Wyatt's mom could be the one who sets her eyes on Eric...so it's not far fetched that they had a prior relationship.

#4   2013/05/22 05:24PM
    teri5g

It could go that way, but I just figured with Eric tied up with Brooke's drama, this could be an interesting angle...Finally Hope moves on from Liam, only to find out...Wyatt is her brother! Just me having a little fun.

#5   2013/05/22 05:28PM
    beachgirl02840

Quote teri5g: It could go that way, but I just figured with Eric tied up with Brooke's drama, this could be an interesting angle...Finally Hope moves on from Liam, only to find out...Wyatt is her brother! Just me having a little fun.

lol...well it wouldn't be the first time that happened on a soap. Y&R has done the ooops you are related plot...looks they might be doing one again now.

#6   2013/05/22 05:32PM
    Layngel

Not sure, but I do know he will be a hottie for me to look at everyday

#7   2013/05/22 06:48PM
    dana lana

He has to be bills because we don't know what he got up to in his younger years. I bet he was a love em and leave em type.
    That would mean Liam and Wyatt would be brothers battling over the same girl and maybe even competing for their fathers attention.

#8   2013/05/22 06:52PM
    niafine

Quote dana lana: He has to be bills because we don't know what he got up to in his younger years. I bet he was a love em and leave em type.
    That would mean Liam and Wyatt would be brothers battling over the same girl and maybe even competing for their fathers attention.

So we have return of the Ridge Nick or Nick Adam etc. I wouldn't put it past the writers. #HottSteam

#9   2013/05/22 07:12PM
    MaxMi

Quote niafine:
    Quote teri5g: This is just my opinion...seeing as Mr. Bell doesn't allow anyone true happiness, I say he is going to let Hope and Wyatt get very close only to knock then out with the fact that Deacon Sharpe is his biological father...Could be a great storyline.

OH WOW lol...... That would be priceless! He could be little D with a name change. #HottSteam (depending on the paternity cha cha cha)

NOOOOOO! PLEASE NOOOOOO! I want Hope away from Liam. Wyatt is the one that might be able to help with that but if he is Deacon's that won't happen.

#10   2013/05/22 07:15PM
    Reel4us

Quote teri5g: It could go that way, but I just figured with Eric tied up with Brooke's drama, this could be an interesting angle...Finally Hope moves on from Liam, only to find out...Wyatt is her brother! Just me having a little fun.

That would make for some real drama. I was thinking maybe hes the real Spencer aire and Liam is a phony. I know they had a DNA test but hey Liams good with computers maybe he hacked the site. Or maybe hes related to the other Spencer coming on board. Maybe Donna had another child by Bill Sr. gave it up or thought she lost it and Bill Sr. had him shipped away.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/05/22 07:19PM
    1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list