List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Bold and the Beautiful - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Bold and the Beautiful Forum :: May 23, 2013 HOPE REALLY GOES FULL FORCE

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

May 23, 2013 HOPE REALLY GOES FULL FORCE

Started by longtime viewer at 2013/05/22 02:02PM
    Latest post: 2013/05/23 09:20AM, Views: 1992, Replies: 10
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2013/05/22 02:02PM
    May 23, 2013 HOPE REALLY GOES FULL FORCE
    longtime viewer

she is after Liam - she is ot holding back at all - I am so disappointed in the development of her character - she just gets worse

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rApV5-oRKnc

#2   2013/05/23 03:09AM
    Re: May 23, 2013 HOPE REALLY GOES FULL FORCE
    Jwow

Quote longtime viewer: she is after Liam - she is ot holding back at all - I am so disappointed in the development of her character - she just gets worse

www.youtube.com/watch?v=rApV5-oRKnc

Hope has become the obsessed vulture of the show. She's now a mini-me to Brooke. Do WHATEVER and walk over WHOEVER in order to claim YOUR destiny. Even if he's married to someone else, even if he JUST LOST his child in a devastating accident. HE IS YOURS. Just like Brooke's loony insta-wedding, trap a man and claim him at all costs. Just sick, sick, sick. She needs Taylor to tell her what to do because she literally has no moral compass.

#3   2013/05/23 03:52AM
    Biggest BB Fan

If Hope is acting like anyone ...it would be Steffy, but not to worry Steffy fans, Hope is not near as conning as Steffy ..that is why Hope and Liam will never be together. Steffy uses her body to get what she wants

#4   2013/05/23 06:26AM
    stargaze

Quote Biggest BB Fan: If Hope is acting like anyone ...it would be Steffy, but not to worry Steffy fans, Hope is not near as conning as Steffy ..that is why Hope and Liam will never be together. Steffy uses her body to get what she wants

You mean like Hope tried when she wanted to take away Steffy's power which her mother and her aunts told her was sex. Hope tried again while Steffy was in Paris. So in the first case Liam finally had Hope's body and again after their Italian wedding but he after his romp on the bed with Hope he was able to resist all her other advances.

#5   2013/05/23 06:42AM
    erinjacksmommy

You mean like Hope tried when she wanted to take away Steffy's power which her mother and her aunts told her was sex. Hope tried again while Steffy was in Paris. So in the first case Liam finally had Hope's body and again after their Italian wedding but he after his romp on the bed with Hope he was able to resist all her other advances.

Steffy fans forget ALL of her misgivings. It drives me nuts? Didn't Steffy go after Oliver? Bill? ALL people married or engaged! I can't remember there have been so many! She has always been jealous of Hope because Ridge loved her more. She kissed Liam a zillion times when he was engaged to Hope, filling Liams head with garbage. She lied in Mexico and tried to keep Hope away from Liam. She helped trap Hope in the gondola. She knew something was going on with Bill and kept her mouth shut in Italy.

The things she has done are deplorable! Hope fans help me out here, there are so many more I bet!

She has lied, and manipulated so many times. Hope has every right to go after Liam again. Steffy made the decision to ride on her motorcycle and now she has to face losing her hold over Liam.

#6   2013/05/23 06:58AM
    Not just a fan

Quote Biggest BB Fan: If Hope is acting like anyone ...it would be Steffy, but not to worry Steffy fans, Hope is not near as conning as Steffy ..that is why Hope and Liam will never be together. Steffy uses her body to get what she wants

Brooke was/is wrong with all her past and present escapades, Steffy was wrong in all her escapades, now Hope is wrong with her present pursuit of Liam but hopefully the long awaited Hope dream man will arrive soon.

It does not matter who the person/character is..when they are chasing someone who is involved/married/engaged etc it is just plain wrong.

So Steffy fans/Brooke fans/Hope fans/Steffy fans/Taylor fans/Katie fans and lets not forget the trecherous male characters on this show, they have all been wrong.

#7   2013/05/23 08:20AM
    hotspice58

Thank you, not just a fan!! I'm a Taylor/Steffy fan but I acknowledge when they're wrong. but Brooke/Hope fans want to whitewash what they've done.

#8   2013/05/23 08:45AM
    Soapstef

Sounds to me like Hope is just making sure that Liam isn't just led off with the shrieking witches never to be heard from again. She's not going to straddle him and maul him to death the way Steffy always did. If Liam keeps going to see Hope we'll know for sure that he's really considering fleeing the baby cult.

#9   2013/05/23 08:53AM
    steffyandTaylor

Steffy has shown growth, can't say the same thing for Hope who says one things and turns aroudn and those the opposite. Hope is suppose to have such high standards and moral values, her behavior says her standards are lower than the white line on the road and her moral values are that of her mother.

#10   2013/05/23 09:13AM
    Bebz

Hope is so cheap. She makes herself so cheap by making the move to chase Liam. She has no dignity at all. I hope Liam will not choose her.

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list