List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Bold and the Beautiful - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Bold and the Beautiful Forum :: fire the writers

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

fire the writers

Started by iceman00816 at 2013/05/21 09:25AM
    Latest post: 2013/05/21 12:53PM, Views: 625, Replies: 12
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2013/05/21 09:25AM
    fire the writers
    iceman00816

getting sick and tired of them ruining a good thing they just take out hope and brook and left steffy to have her baby

#2   2013/05/21 09:28AM
    Re: fire the writers
    Layngel

I too wish they had let Steffy have her baby. But Hope and Brooke are a big part of their show and ratings, as are Taylor and Steffy.

They really need to bring real men on the show that stick by their ladies, as opposed to waffling all the time, i.e. Eric, Bill, Rick and the biggest culprit Liam.

Then they may see more positive reactions to their sl's.

#3   2013/05/21 10:01AM
    beachgirl02840

Quote Layngel: I too wish they had let Steffy have her baby. But Hope and Brooke are a big part of their show and ratings, as are Taylor and Steffy.

They really need to bring real men on the show that stick by their ladies, as opposed to waffling all the time, i.e. Eric, Bill, Rick and the biggest culprit Liam.

ITA!

Only adding that the women need to written stronger and not revolving their world around a man. We need them to be written like Tracey Quartermaine (for those who watch GH)...she pretty much said enough is enough to the Luke Spencer stating she no longer wants crumbs but the whole meal and made him leave. What the men on B&B only give are crumbs and that should not be okay with the women.

#4   2013/05/21 10:02AM
    Letsbenice

It would be hard to fire the head writer as he is also the producer and everything has to be approved by him. With the new cast, I see some positive changes.

#5   2013/05/21 10:38AM
    Layngel

Quote beachgirl02840:
    Quote Layngel: I too wish they had let Steffy have her baby. But Hope and Brooke are a big part of their show and ratings, as are Taylor and Steffy.

ITA!

Only adding that the women need to written stronger and not revolving their world around a man. We need them to be written like Tracey Quartermaine (for those who watch GH)...she pretty much said enough is enough to the Luke Spencer stating she no longer wants crumbs but the whole meal and made him leave. What the men on B&B only give are crumbs and that should not be okay with the women.

Omg, her scenes yesterday were flawless!!!!!! I love Tracey, and totally agree with writing women as stronger!

BTW loved RH scenes yesterday, with GLP! Anytime I see Heather I get happy, she is one of my favs along with Tracey and Alexis.

#6   2013/05/21 11:48AM
    REDMIDGET

Quote Layngel:
    Quote beachgirl02840:

ITA!

Omg, her scenes yesterday were flawless!!!!!! I love Tracey, and totally agree with writing women as stronger!

BTW loved RH scenes yesterday, with GLP! Anytime I see Heather I get happy, she is one of my favs along with Tracey and Alexis.

Im with you all the writers keep making the women like bad and why cant the men here stay with there wife and be stronger.And stop running to another women,The women on this show should put there foot down and tell the writers that its time for thing to turn around,I no the writers have all the powder but its time for them to give the women a better role here. The women of today are very strong and its about the writers give us what we want to see,I would like to see every women be strong on this show for once.the writers have really went crazy here.Its time for the women to take a stand.

#7   2013/05/21 11:55AM
    Reel4us

Quote beachgirl02840:

ITA!

ITA Bell write women as weak and needy. Stephanie was the last strong woman on this show. She put up with Eric crap but continued to handle business. Jackie was ok too for what I can see she just a little over the top to me yet still a strong woman that was comfortable with her skin.

#8   2013/05/21 11:59AM
    Biggest BB Fan

I thought at first Brooke had changed enough and Stephaine telling her to watch over the family, but the writers never continued with that instead they set her up with Bill. A few strong willed women on the story line would be great. Everyone on the show now are whimps I can't name one strong person on the show

#9   2013/05/21 12:26PM
    myfavs100

Quote Letsbenice: It would be hard to fire the head writer as he is also the producer and everything has to be approved by him. With the new cast, I see some positive changes.

I suspect CBS could change that if they wanted to.

#10   2013/05/21 12:26PM
    trini to de ...

I would have been fine if they had written a script where Steffy did not end up with Liam . I kept watching hoping a wrong would be made right. I am hoping Brooke abort this baby and stop messing with other people' s husband or boyfriend but Steffy got away with it so I guess Brooke will again.

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list