List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Bold and the Beautiful - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Bold and the Beautiful Forum :: Who thinks Steffy will chase Wyatt?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Who thinks Steffy will chase Wyatt?

Started by Biggest BB Fan at 2013/05/20 05:49PM
    Latest post: 2013/05/22 02:30PM, Views: 4214, Replies: 32
    « 1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #21   2013/05/20 09:23PM
    Re: Who thinks Steffy will chase Wyatt?
    niafine

Quote Reel4us: Steffy has matured and she is really in Love with Liam. Steffy is in a bad place with the lost of her and Liams child knowing that she made a bad decision by riding her bike. I'm sure Wyatt nor Hope is on her mine. It seems Hope is the one with Liam on her mine. Since Wyatt is for Hope maybe she should concentrate on him instead of Steffy husband while they are greiving.

I'm telling ya! I was so annoyed with Hope today, she was so selfish today, it was so unhealthy and sick. How could she think about herself in a time like this.

#22   2013/05/20 09:35PM
    bethis

Quote niafine:
    Quote Reel4us: Steffy has matured and she is really in Love with Liam. Steffy is in a bad place with the lost of her and Liams child knowing that she made a bad decision by riding her bike. I'm sure Wyatt nor Hope is on her mine. It seems Hope is the one with Liam on her mine. Since Wyatt is for Hope maybe she should concentrate on him instead of Steffy husband while they are greiving.

I'm telling ya! I was so annoyed with Hope today, she was so selfish today, it was so unhealthy and sick. How could she think about herself in a time like this.

What else would she say? look at her mom no heart and even when she had Lame she made him look like a fool and let him go she said he wasn't good enough for her why would she mourn his baby and Steffy's lost cold colder she is still all about her

#23   2013/05/20 11:40PM
    sodaksue

Maybe it will be a quad. It'd be different...bet this Wyatt could inject some drama!

#24   2013/05/21 06:42AM
    Biggest BB Fan

Quote Nicole59: I apologize for the multiple posts! I must have been angry and pushed too hard!

Her name is Hope not Dope and she is every bit as beautiful as Steffy

#25   2013/05/21 07:18AM
    ziva

I hope Not She supposed to Be a married woman she got Liam now so let have Hope some Happiness

#26   2013/05/21 07:22AM
    NancyNLV

I don't think Steffy will go after Wyatt unless Bell decides to put Liam and Hope together, which I don't think will happen but if that is the case then there will be no younger person on except Wyatt. The fun is foreplay on soaps getting the couples together which will happen with Hope and Wyatt. According to an interview couple months ago that went around on this board Bell originally brought in Liam for Steffy, so him doing that tells me that Liam will stay with Steffy may take awhile as it has but it just keeps the viewers and Wyatt is here for Hope so they will eventually be together may take awhile hopefully not 2 years but they will in the long run be a couple.

#27   2013/05/21 08:08AM
    Biggest BB Fan

Quote NancyNLV: I don't think Steffy will go after Wyatt unless Bell decides to put Liam and Hope together, which I don't think will happen but if that is the case then there will be no younger person on except Wyatt. The fun is foreplay on soaps getting the couples together which will happen with Hope and Wyatt. According to an interview couple months ago that went around on this board Bell originally brought in Liam for Steffy, so him doing that tells me that Liam will stay with Steffy may take awhile as it has but it just keeps the viewers and Wyatt is here for Hope so they will eventually be together may take awhile hopefully not 2 years but they will in the long run be a couple.

I think the actress taking a vacation will end the marriage and when she gets back she will meet this Wyatt. The other possibility is Carolyn....any thoughts?

#28   2013/05/21 08:27AM
    bnbloveLA

Agree completely. Hope is the bold and the beautiful. Not to mention, she has grace and class....something Steffy lacks.

Quote Biggest BB Fan:
    Quote Nicole59: I apologize for the multiple posts! I must have been angry and pushed too hard!

#29   2013/05/22 01:25PM
    Biggest BB Fan

Quote bnbloveLA: Agree completely. Hope is the bold and the beautiful. Not to mention, she has grace and class....something Steffy lacks.
    Quote Biggest BB Fan:

Hope is my favorite opn the show, I do however wish she give up on any thoughts with Liam...he is just not worth the heartack he causes

#30   2013/05/22 01:29PM
    coco50

[quote]Quote Biggest BB Fan: [quote]Quote bnbloveLA: Agree completely. Hope is the bold and the beautiful. Not to mention, she has grace and class....something Steffy lacks.[quote]Quote Biggest BB Fan: [quote]Quote Nicole59: I apologize for the multiple posts! I must have been angry and pushed too hard! [/quote]

Her name is Hope not Dope and she is every bit as beautiful as Steffy[/quote][/quote]

Hope is my favorite opn the show, I do however wish she give up on any thoughts with Liam...he is just not worth the heartack he causes[/quote]

me too. liam is the problem, not Hope.[quote]

« 1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list