List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Bold and the Beautiful - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Bold and the Beautiful Forum :: MAJOR NAME AS Wyatt's Mom

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

MAJOR NAME AS Wyatt's Mom

Started by nancy 7 at 2013/05/20 03:11PM
    Latest post: 2013/05/20 05:22PM, Views: 1236, Replies: 8
    page:
    #1   2013/05/20 03:11PM
    MAJOR NAME AS Wyatt's Mom
    nancy 7

TV Guide reporting Rena Sofer (formerly of GH and other soaps) starts filming May 22 and to debut as Quinn Fuller on July 12.Mysterious and as many secrets as Wyatt to rock the soap.

#2   2013/05/20 03:17PM
    Re: MAJOR NAME AS Wyatt's Mom
    nancy 7

I wonder if Bell is trying to create a new family for the next generation. Taylor and Steffy leaving.

#3   2013/05/20 03:31PM
    beachgirl02840

Rena Sofer...wow!

#4   2013/05/20 03:41PM
    T dog

I know her. She is a good actress. I can't wait.

#5   2013/05/20 04:10PM
    BETTYBOOP68

I know this may be off-topic, but how awesome would it be if Thomas hooked up with Wyatts mom (Rena Sofer) We could finally have Thomas front and center AND have an older woman younger man s/l

#6   2013/05/20 04:17PM
    sandee1977

What was the point of bringing in another family only to get rid of them. The Marones are gone and now we are going to get the Fullers. Not excited at all. Because all they are going to be are props for the existing characters.

#7   2013/05/20 04:29PM
    Starlet2010

Quote sandee1977: What was the point of bringing in another family only to get rid of them. The Marones are gone and now we are going to get the Fullers. Not excited at all. Because all they are going to be are props for the existing characters.

So true!

#8   2013/05/20 04:34PM
    Layngel

Awesome!

#9   2013/05/20 05:22PM
    Greema2four

Quote sandee1977: What was the point of bringing in another family only to get rid of them. The Marones are gone and now we are going to get the Fullers. Not excited at all. Because all they are going to be are props for the existing characters.

They will become the next "Loganized" family and be useless. Same as the Marones, same as the Spencers.....

Bringing on a new set of characters, only to suffer the same fate as the last two families, does NOT a new story make. Same crap, different last name. Not excited either.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list