List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Bold and the Beautiful - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Bold and the Beautiful Forum :: Wyatt and Liam Spoiler.

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Wyatt and Liam Spoiler.

Started by dana lana at 2013/05/17 10:36PM
    Latest post: 2013/05/18 06:45PM, Views: 8484, Replies: 14
    « 1 2 page:
    #11   2013/05/18 09:15AM
    Re: Wyatt and Liam Spoiler.
    bigtimesoapfan

Quote Lynn11:
    Quote dana lana: S/C the scoop has some interesting spoilers.
    One of them is Wyatt fails to accept Liams boundaries.
    What the? Why is Liam setting up boundaries for Wyatt.
    Does this mean that Liam is jealous and is warning Wyatt to stay away from hope.
    It also says Liam and Steffy's marriage stuggles to stay on track and that Hope is intrigued by Wyatt when he arrives in LA.
    Well surely if Hope is intrigued by Wyatt and he is interested in Hope then it must be Liam who is causing problems.

Lol. Remember how he freaked out when he saw Hope on the beach with Thomas? He looked right at his ho wife and said "forget this" and ran.

And of course, the hag, who sees herself as all cool with her motor cycle riding dumps a 4 wheeler!!!! Lmao. So more lies were endured to hog tie him. Sounds like all the stuff Stephanie tried to hog tie Ridge to Taylor.!!

So now that Liam is pressured to stat with his baby killer wife, it will drive him nuts that Hope is moving on.

ITA!!!! I hope (lol) that Hope does not go back to him. She should thank Steffi for saving her lol. Part of why he "loves" Steffi is because of that reckless spur of the moment side of her (Hope is more thought out in what she does). When he see's Hope now a part of him will wish he been a better man and not strayed because Hope (imo) was right, That should have been them Steffi was living a variation of the life Liam and Hope should have had , had no one intervened. She should have been the one carrying his baby and he'll know deep down that had that been the case unless nature said otherwise They would have had a happy healthy baby in the end because like I said Hope is aa thoughtful young lady she does not usually act on a whim and imo she would never have 1 gotten on a bike in the first place and 2 she definitely wouldn't have even thought about doing so When Liam had asked her NOt to. jmo Liam is going to get angrier and angrier and the more Hope moves on Hopefully with Wyatt, and eventually he will snap and Steffi will be on the receiving end. imo Personally I can't wait but I do hope Liam ends up.....alone. Both girls deserve better but....we all know if she ends it with Liam she'll just go after Hope's new man .....wouldn't be the first time. lol

#12   2013/05/18 10:02AM
    Barbyboo

If Liam doesn't stand by his wife he should be written out he's a complet idiot

#13   2013/05/18 12:13PM
    Micholina

Quote Barbyboo: If Liam doesn't stand by his wife he should be written out he's a complet idiot

He's a complete idiot. It will be so much fun watching him chase after Hope And I sure hope Hope won't take him back!

#14   2013/05/18 02:41PM
    T dog

Can't wait to see Taylor and Steffy see Liam being jealous. They will probably think Hope is making him jealous on purpose.

#15   2013/05/18 06:45PM
    Storm288

Who does Liam think he is that he can set boundaries as far as Hope is concerned? He gave up that right when he married Steffy. Hope Wyatt kick his butt so hard that he can't sit down!

« 1 2 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list