List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Bold and the Beautiful - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Bold and the Beautiful Forum :: triangle Hope,Liam and Wyatt

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

triangle Hope,Liam and Wyatt

Started by sara230 at 2013/05/17 02:57AM
    Latest post: 2013/05/17 02:08PM, Views: 3416, Replies: 13
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2013/05/17 02:57AM
    triangle Hope,Liam and Wyatt
    sara230

I read some posts talking about the future triangle Liam,Hope and the new guy..but wait a minute,before we can call it triangle..Hope and Wyatt should know each other and then have a love interest. I guess it will take time and we know spoilers aren't always right!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/05/17 03:01AM
    #2   2013/05/17 03:26AM
    Re: triangle Hope,Liam and Wyatt
    dana lana

Quote sara230: I read some posts talking about the future triangle Liam,Hope and the new guy..but wait a minute,before we can call it triangle..Hope and Wyatt should know each other and then have a love interest. I guess it will take time and we know spoilers aren't always right!

I read it was more like a square Wyatt hope Liam and steffy. Now that's got to be messy.

#3   2013/05/17 03:34AM
    scarlet1

I would love Hope to move on and Liam squirming would simply be icing on the cake...

#4   2013/05/17 05:13AM
    Barbyboo

Lts not do Hope steffy Liam again it was getting sooooo same ole

#5   2013/05/17 09:33AM
    sergioswife

Quote sara230: I read some posts talking about the future triangle Liam,Hope and the new guy..but wait a minute,before we can call it triangle..Hope and Wyatt should know each other and then have a love interest. I guess it will take time and we know spoilers aren't always right!

Ugh..so now we are going to have overlapping triangles? Please no. just just stop it aiiight??!!

#6   2013/05/17 09:36AM
    daisy1984

Liam always gets jealous if Hope's attention is directed toward some other guy. The guy needs to just stop it. He made the decision to marry Steffy. Live with it and let Hope move on.

#7   2013/05/17 09:38AM
    Soapstef

I'm fine with two guys going after Hope!

I just don't want any more females going nuts for these silly guys. Steffy letting Liam use her like a dirty rag was bad enough & Caroline becoming a mess over Rick is now almost too much.

We need a change.

#8   2013/05/17 09:51AM
    steffyandTaylor

Hope in a triangle, more like these tow guys looking for the nearest exit to get far far away from Hope. I don't think Hope has what it takes to be in a triangle. Hope could not handle a single relationship, can you see her handling tow guys. More silly giggling and waling aroudn feelinf entitled, bnb will get cancelled.

#9   2013/05/17 12:58PM
    sara230

Quote Soapstef: I'm fine with two guys going after Hope!

I just don't want any more females going nuts for these silly guys. Steffy letting Liam use her like a dirty rag was bad enough & Caroline becoming a mess over Rick is now almost too much.

We need a change.

ICAM!

#10   2013/05/17 01:19PM
    nancy 7

The tv guide interview the actor refers to it as a quadrangle.

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list