List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Bold and the Beautiful - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Bold and the Beautiful Forum :: Hunter Tylo leaving

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Hunter Tylo leaving

Started by Jwow at 2013/05/16 02:58AM
    Latest post: 2013/05/16 12:45PM, Views: 4814, Replies: 39
    « 1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #21   2013/05/16 07:24AM
    Re: Hunter Tylo leaving
    Soapqueen17

It is true and Candace made a thread about the announcement. According to HT's tweets, she said that both her and JMW are leaving.

I had not been posting in a while but this news brought me back. I guess it is contract renewal time and time to change things around.

I can understand HT's frustration because she was never given a decent role and then when they brought her upfront, her character became annoying. They failed to give her a good role. Good luck to HT!

#22   2013/05/16 07:46AM
    fabulous 40s

I'm afraid now that she is leaving the show may eventually be cancelled. So many of the main characters have left the show. I've been watching this since day one. I

#23   2013/05/16 07:49AM
    jamgurl

Hope she will find success elsewhere. Her and JMW have both decided not to resign. Here's to bigger and better roles for both.

Not buying the "break" for JMW cause she has gone on a break before and has spoken about coming back. This time is different, she has not resigned meaning she is no longer affiliated with the show beyond the time she has left.

#24   2013/05/16 08:02AM
    NancyNLV

Quote fabulous 40s: I'm afraid now that she is leaving the show may eventually be cancelled. So many of the main characters have left the show. I've been watching this since day one. I

Knew this was going to happen. It just seems strange that all the characters but the Logans are disappearing looks like the only ones that will be watching are Logan people. Well now we all know that Brooke will end up with Eric. I still say that this show is slowly ending, I know that there is a contract till or thru 2014 but 2014 is really not that far away. Brooke with Eric, Hope will find a new guy in Darin Brooks who is coming on June 21, Steffy will be eventually a recurring role, Ridge gone, Stephanie gone, Rick will end up with Maya. It just seems like again it is slowly ending. They are not coming up with any new storylines so I would not be surprised.

#25   2013/05/16 08:10AM
    bnb fan

Well....that must explain why

1. Eric and Taylor never ended up getting married
    2. I think why the loss of the baby was written (IF JMW is leaving too).

Either way...these characters are leaving only because of what we have been saying about the balance in the show. It's so one sided, and I can only imagine the diva like behavior is coming from someone in particular. Hunter has been so politically correct in not showing any negativity in the interviews she has had; that takes grace and dignity. I will really miss her, I feel her pain and disappointment in the way this show has dealt with her and Thomas and Steffy. I'm done watching this show, haven't watched all week, don't plan on starting now after this news. Good the Bold and the Beautiful folks are going to be without their top two beauties Taylor and Steffy.

I feel like we could tell, btw Ridge, Brooke, Stephanie, and Eric would carry out their scenes with Taylor, there was a little coldness there...

From an interview from SF regarding her emmy nom, SF said that 1. she had first asked about KL and then she was happy for her nom (puke) 2. SF also stated that she had gone to BB and asked him in her final scenes if KL would be there...

There were politics behind the scenes and BB let the cast take the show down. BB doesn't know how to deal with the cast and crew the way that his father did, that is why there is so much behind the scenes unrest - they even had their crew hair stylist suing Bold for defamation because of the charges 'bold' made on him regarding his work.

I am happy that Hunter and I hope JMW leave along with AG, I hope the other newbies realize they are in a spiraling ship headed only toward doom being on this show.

#26   2013/05/16 08:19AM
    dani9564

Quote bnb fan: Well....that must explain why

Either way...these characters are leaving only because of what we have been saying about the balance in the show. It's so one sided, and I can only imagine the diva like behavior is coming from someone in particular. Hunter has been so politically correct in not showing any negativity in the interviews she has had; that takes grace and dignity. I will really miss her, I feel her pain and disappointment in the way this show has dealt with her and Thomas and Steffy. I'm done watching this show, haven't watched all week, don't plan on starting now after this news. Good the Bold and the Beautiful folks are going to be without their top two beauties Taylor and Steffy.

I feel like we could tell, btw Ridge, Brooke, Stephanie, and Eric would carry out their scenes with Taylor, there was a little coldness there...

From an interview from SF regarding her emmy nom, SF said that 1. she had first asked about KL and then she was happy for her nom (puke) 2. SF also stated that she had gone to BB and asked him in her final scenes if KL would be there...

There were politics behind the scenes and BB let the cast take the show down. BB doesn't know how to deal with the cast and crew the way that his father did, that is why there is so much behind the scenes unrest - they even had their crew hair stylist suing Bold for defamation because of the charges 'bold' made on him regarding his work.

I am happy that Hunter and I hope JMW leave along with AG, I hope the other newbies realize they are in a spiraling ship headed only toward doom being on this show.

I completely agree. The Logan fan base are all excited and happy about the changes taking place with JMW and HT leaving, but what they fail to realize is with their departure so goes their fan base and I just don't believe B&B can withstand that max exodus. Do they realize they are celebrating the end of this show?

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/05/16 08:20AM
    #27   2013/05/16 08:33AM
    bnb fan

Quote dani9564:
    Quote bnb fan: Well....that must explain why

I completely agree. The Logan fan base are all excited and happy about the changes taking place with JMW and HT leaving, but what they fail to realize is with their departure so goes their fan base and I just don't believe B&B can withstand that max exodus. Do they realize they are celebrating the end of this show?

I don't think they are realizing this...seems like 2 and 2 is still in the process of equating right now LOL. Hunter and JMW have done an amazing job at holding their end, Hunter carried out matriarch so well, and JMW - now any actress that is still engaging when happy on a soap is amazing. So, I do believe that both these actresses will be happier away from a show that fundamentally is bias and treats their cast that way. Moreover, I as a fan, feel insulted by Bold and the Beautiful's writing team and BB along with Hunter and JMW and AG these guys have been humiliated on this show, they have been an integral part of the show just as long as Brooke and I just can not believe that the show has been taken down to this level. It's a shame. It's pathetic, because the show will lose it's entire essence when Hunter and Steffy leave. I am sure AG might stay around for the NuRidge but I forwarn any new actors coming on the Bold and the Beautiful to come with a back up plan, because this show will only cater toward the Logans. Hunter Tylo, will do great where ever she heads next and I plan on supporting her and as for JMW I am already looking forward to her upcoming projects. I have left this show the day Steffy got on the motorcycle....that was it for me.

#28   2013/05/16 08:33AM
    bnbloveLA

Is this for real? If so, my week just keeps getting better....

#29   2013/05/16 08:57AM
    hotspice58

Ht and JMW leaving? time to start weaning off... I'll watch for Rick and Maya but that's about it.

#30   2013/05/16 09:12AM
    NancyNLV

Quote hotspice58: Ht and JMW leaving? time to start weaning off... I'll watch for Rick and Maya but that's about it.

Can't stand them either.

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2013/05/16 09:21AM
    « 1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list