List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Bold and the Beautiful - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Bold and the Beautiful Forum :: Hope pregnant

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Hope pregnant

Started by jamrockchick at 2013/05/15 03:01PM
    Latest post: 2013/05/16 08:59AM, Views: 1300, Replies: 10
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2013/05/15 03:01PM
    Hope pregnant
    jamrockchick

Now that steffy loses her baby with liam i think hope going to try to get pregnant for Liam now like she always say she should be the one having his baby.

#2   2013/05/15 03:04PM
    Re: Hope pregnant
    starrlight

Spoiler says: They kiss. This will begin the triangle again.

I so sick of this SL. Logans never vanished!

Now, the old mama got pregged again. She will be pregged till 150 years old!

What a crock!

#3   2013/05/15 03:11PM
    daisy1984

Quote jamrockchick: Now that steffy loses her baby with liam i think hope going to try to get pregnant for Liam now like she always say she should be the one having his baby.

Let's hope not. She is not mature enough. Actually, none of these three should be having children.

#4   2013/05/15 03:28PM
    NewB-forSteffy

Quote daisy1984:
    Quote jamrockchick: Now that steffy loses her baby with liam i think hope going to try to get pregnant for Liam now like she always say she should be the one having his baby.

Let's hope not. She is not mature enough. Actually, none of these three should be having children.

What a joke wouldn't it be great to see what a little Deacon Sharpe would lool like with bangs ha ha with Laim's baby she would have Steffy's life that' what she want except she will still be little miss Hopey Sharpe

#5   2013/05/15 03:40PM
    Rena54

PLEASE DO NOT LET HOPE GET PREGNANT - I AM SO TIRED OF EVERYONE GETTING PREGNANT -

if I was writing B&B I would have Hope not to be able to have children. That would be a change of storyline.

#6   2013/05/15 03:43PM
    Barbyboo

Please let Liam tell Hope it's over!

#7   2013/05/15 03:45PM
    molokai koko

Hope pregnant
    She will be as wide as a house and Liam will be drooling at Steffy with her sexy, toned, body. I would love to see Hope stuck with a babydaddy that is in love with his first and second wife. Hope deserves that for being such a low life adulteress. She can't even live Steam's life because Liam doesn't really have a life when he is with the manipulating toddler.

#8   2013/05/15 03:45PM
    niafine

I really really HOPE that doesn't happen, I hope she sticks to her "over Liam" attitude and when he tries if he tries to get back with her she rejects him. That she remains true to what she said and looks for change.

#9   2013/05/16 08:37AM
    Barbyboo

Quote niafine:

I really really HOPE that doesn't happen, I hope she sticks to her "over Liam" attitude and when he tries if he tries to get back with her she rejects him. That she remains true to what she said and looks for change.

Never gonna happen.

#10   2013/05/16 08:41AM
    NancyNLV

Hope will not get pregnant. Have you not read that Hope has a new love interest coming on Darin Brooks aka Wyatt June 21st if she is pregnant which Bell will not do there will be no story line for her and Wyatt and Bell is bringing him on for her.

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list