List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Bold and the Beautiful - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Bold and the Beautiful Forum :: Jacqueline MacInnes Wood is LEAVING!!!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

CLOSED: Jacqueline MacInnes Wood is LEAVING!!!

Started by riffraffle at 2013/05/14 12:49PM
    Latest post: 2013/05/14 03:16PM, Views: 11889, Replies: 65
    « 2 3 4 5 6 7 page:
    #61   2013/05/14 02:48PM
    Re: Jacqueline MacInnes Wood is LEAVING!!!
    Layngel

Quote MaxMi:
    Quote Princessrose17:
    Quote Starlet2010:
    Quote grandpadanucci:
    Quote kity851:
    Quote grandpadanucci: Are you serious? Good luck JMW! Hopefully, we can move on to other characters now.

couldnt she exit better than this?wow sooo sad.good luck jmw

I meant get rid of Steffy the character and get a new one altogether. What's wrong with that? Everyone wants to end the triangle so here is chance to do it.

So kill off Steffy and keep Hope around. The illegitimate child of Brooke Logan & Deacon Sharpe should stick around. While Ridge and Taylor's daughter dies off for good. I doubt the writers are going to do it. Steffy is an important character on the show.

I have no favorites here. This is a thread about JMW not renewing her contract. It has nothing to do with Hope. Why even bring her up? No one said anything about wanting Steffy killed off. Someone just posted her leaving is the way to end the triangle. Fans of hers might not like that she is leaving but that is no reason to bring up negative comments about Hope. I think if she is leaving they will have her go to Paris with her dad or something. I hate to see her go but wish her all the best.

I agree. This is about Steffy not Hope so why bring her up. I think they will recast her and who knows, JMW might return later. I think they might have her go to Paris to spend time with Ridge and when Ridge comes back she might come back with him or just hang out in Paris for awhile. Maybe JMW hasn't signed a contract because she is signing on to do something else for awhile and then it depends on how that turns out as to whether she comes back later. I am not fan of Steffy the character but I do wish the actress JMW well in her career.

She always has that option to return I am sure. It happened when Lisa Rinna left as Billie on DOOL, she was replaced for awhile then returned.

#62   2013/05/14 02:57PM
    spirits

Quote Princessrose17: I wonder if this is the unexpected twist to the triangle?

Maybe she will be killed off.

#63   2013/05/14 03:06PM
    MaxMi

Quote Layngel:
    Quote dani9564:
    Quote grandpadanucci:
    Quote scrappie: Don't know if it's true or not but it's funny how MANY times I have seen this reported on this board but it was never confirmed and it hasn't happened yet.

I called it last week and there was a poster who kept insisting it was KM who has not renewed her contract. This is incorrect as it was JMW who did not renew hers.

Sorry, it was announced on SOD and there is an article on it. If you are on twitter then, go to twitter and see it for yourself. I am willing to post the page here, but I believe it is against guidelines. Bradley Bell wished her well and she did not appear at the party that he threw for the Emmy Nominations. Therefore, he has accepted it gracefully.

It also said he offered her a lot a money to stay and she turned him down.

Now I can walk away from this piece of shiot show with no regrets only happiness know it will be cancelled soon. I will be spending my afternoons at the beach and the lake.
    Congratulations JMW smart move to jump ship before it sinks. Good luck KKL, but who would want a 60 yr old woman who plays nothing but a hooker.

I too wish JMW good luck, but KKL is a very beautiful woman!!!! And is one of the backbones to this show. I don't think she is 60, but who cares??!! I am in my 30's and if I can still look that good and wear lingerie as well as she does I will be a happy woman!

I agree KKL is a very beautiful woman and a real person trying to do her job. I don't agree with some of the writing for her but this is soap opera land and let's face it "anything goes". That is just the way it is. There is no reason to bash an actress or actor for their character. Let's just celebrate all of their abilities to keep us entertained and be thankful that it is not "real" life. LOL

#64   2013/05/14 03:10PM
    wildflow

Quote riffraffle: SOD reports Jacqueline MacInnes Wood decided not to renew her contract with B&B.

Bye bye Steffy!

quick get out of town

#65   2013/05/14 03:11PM
    Layngel

Quote MaxMi:
    Quote Layngel:
    Quote dani9564:
    Quote grandpadanucci:
    Quote scrappie: Don't know if it's true or not but it's funny how MANY times I have seen this reported on this board but it was never confirmed and it hasn't happened yet.

I called it last week and there was a poster who kept insisting it was KM who has not renewed her contract. This is incorrect as it was JMW who did not renew hers.

Sorry, it was announced on SOD and there is an article on it. If you are on twitter then, go to twitter and see it for yourself. I am willing to post the page here, but I believe it is against guidelines. Bradley Bell wished her well and she did not appear at the party that he threw for the Emmy Nominations. Therefore, he has accepted it gracefully.

It also said he offered her a lot a money to stay and she turned him down.

Now I can walk away from this piece of shiot show with no regrets only happiness know it will be cancelled soon. I will be spending my afternoons at the beach and the lake.
    Congratulations JMW smart move to jump ship before it sinks. Good luck KKL, but who would want a 60 yr old woman who plays nothing but a hooker.

I too wish JMW good luck, but KKL is a very beautiful woman!!!! And is one of the backbones to this show. I don't think she is 60, but who cares??!! I am in my 30's and if I can still look that good and wear lingerie as well as she does I will be a happy woman!

I agree KKL is a very beautiful woman and a real person trying to do her job. I don't agree with some of the writing for her but this is soap opera land and let's face it "anything goes". That is just the way it is. There is no reason to bash an actress or actor for their character. Let's just celebrate all of their abilities to keep us entertained and be thankful that it is not "real" life. LOL

ITA! I just appreciate them all for the hard work they do and for sticking with a genre that is slowing being phased out for more silly reality shows.

#66   2013/05/14 03:16PM
    joliemaman

Quote Layngel:
    Quote grandpadanucci:
    Quote kity851:
    Quote grandpadanucci: Are you serious? Good luck JMW! Hopefully, we can move on to other characters now.

couldnt she exit better than this?wow sooo sad.good luck jmw

I meant get rid of Steffy the character and get a new one altogether. What's wrong with that? Everyone wants to end the triangle so here is chance to do it.

They may have her leave for awhile, go to Paris with her dad. That way if they recast there will be a break in it. That usually works out better. I am so over the triangle as well.

She was the only reason I might have watched anymore. After 30 plus years I'm finished. When they said the baby was dead today I couldn't even watch the rest. I erased it and took the timer off my DVR. Thanks for destroying B&B Mr Bell.

« 2 3 4 5 6 7 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list