List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Bold and the Beautiful - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Bold and the Beautiful Forum :: Jacqueline MacInnes Wood is LEAVING!!!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

CLOSED: Jacqueline MacInnes Wood is LEAVING!!!

Started by riffraffle at 2013/05/14 12:49PM
    Latest post: 2013/05/14 03:16PM, Views: 11817, Replies: 65
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 » »| page:
    #41   2013/05/14 01:53PM
    Re: Jacqueline MacInnes Wood is LEAVING!!!
    dani9564

Quote grandpadanucci:
    Quote scrappie: Don't know if it's true or not but it's funny how MANY times I have seen this reported on this board but it was never confirmed and it hasn't happened yet.

I called it last week and there was a poster who kept insisting it was KM who has not renewed her contract. This is incorrect as it was JMW who did not renew hers.

Sorry, it was announced on SOD and there is an article on it. If you are on twitter then, go to twitter and see it for yourself. I am willing to post the page here, but I believe it is against guidelines. Bradley Bell wished her well and she did not appear at the party that he threw for the Emmy Nominations. Therefore, he has accepted it gracefully.

It also said he offered her a lot a money to stay and she turned him down.

Now I can walk away from this piece of shiot show with no regrets only happiness know it will be cancelled soon. I will be spending my afternoons at the beach and the lake.
    Congratulations JMW smart move to jump ship before it sinks. Good luck KKL, but who would want a 60 yr old woman who plays nothing but a hooker.

#42   2013/05/14 01:55PM
    Layngel

Quote Karen Marie: Good Luck JMW!!!

I guess, I will have to change my picture back to Scooby Doo!!!

Scooby Doo is alright....

Sad though, because your pic is a very lovely pic of JMW. Not that she ever takes a bad pic. She is a very beautiful lady.

#43   2013/05/14 01:56PM
    Layngel

Quote grandpadanucci:
    Quote myfavs100: If JMW is leaving, I wish her well. She was nominated for an Emmy last year, and was a key reason HT won an Emmy. Nominated for an Emmy again this year.

JMW was brought in the play "bad girl" Steffy. The fans were supposed to hate her. The actor play Hope was supposed to win the most fans and win awards.

SURPRISE!

I guess JMW finally got fed up with Bell and his team of writers, and this stupid s/l.

I look forward to seeing JMW is other shows and movies. There are only a couple of actors now on B&B who have the talent she does.

@bold....are you serious? HT won an award on her own merits. JMW lost her award last year because she had less votes than Cristel Khalil.

Furthermore, you the one who kept saying to me that KM was leaving and was not offered a renewal and I said it was a rumor and that I was pretty sure JMW would be leaving instead. JMW was not fed up with the story line according to SOD, she left to expand her realm outside of daytime, which we all knew was her plan.

I love HT! I have liked her since she was on Y&R. I never knew her little sis was the oldest child on the Nanny.

#44   2013/05/14 01:57PM
    grandpadanucci

I have already seen it and it has been confirmed on SOD and have quoted Bell's very own words as saying she will be missed as she was very well liked. As I said, go to twitter and look for it. I can give you the site, but I am not sure if this is allowed.

Good luck to JMW! It was just a matter of time for her departure. For the past year and a half, she has been saying this and has finally decided to move on. She was quoted as saying that the time is right!

#45   2013/05/14 01:58PM
    grandpadanucci

Quote dani9564:
    Quote grandpadanucci:
    Quote scrappie: Don't know if it's true or not but it's funny how MANY times I have seen this reported on this board but it was never confirmed and it hasn't happened yet.

I called it last week and there was a poster who kept insisting it was KM who has not renewed her contract. This is incorrect as it was JMW who did not renew hers.

Sorry, it was announced on SOD and there is an article on it. If you are on twitter then, go to twitter and see it for yourself. I am willing to post the page here, but I believe it is against guidelines. Bradley Bell wished her well and she did not appear at the party that he threw for the Emmy Nominations. Therefore, he has accepted it gracefully.

Now I can walk away from this piece of shiot show with no regrets only happiness know it will be cancelled soon. I will be spending my afternoons at the beach and the lake.
    Congratulations JMW smart move to jump ship before it sinks. Good luck KKL, but who would want a 60 yr old woman who plays nothing but a hooker.

I understand your views, but you just bashed an actress!

#46   2013/05/14 02:00PM
    jmarie91

Quote grandpadanucci: I have already seen it and it has been confirmed on SOD and have quoted Bell's very own words as saying she will be missed as she was very well liked. As I said, go to twitter and look for it. I can give you the site, but I am not sure if this is allowed.

Good luck to JMW! It was just a matter of time for her departure. For the past year and a half, she has been saying this and has finally decided to move on. She was quoted as saying that the time is right!

The time is right, she is way too talented an actress to be wasting her time with this sorry show. Many other talented actors/actresses on this show should take her lead and follow suit.

Jump ship while you still can, JMW! You will be missed.

#47   2013/05/14 02:01PM
    NancyNLV

If JMW is really leaving the show well then of course Hope and Liam are going to get back together for a time. If she had renewed her contract makes you wonder if her and Liam would stay together. So to me Hope really did not win Liam, Steffy is going out of the show.

#48   2013/05/14 02:04PM
    scrappie

Quote grandpadanucci:

You don't have to apologize to me. You called it...okay if it's true bully for you. I just said I never saw it confirmed even though there have been many posts about it. If JMW is leaving I'm sure she has fabulous opportunities ahead for her. This young woman is an amazing actress and georgous to boot.

#49   2013/05/14 02:10PM
    grandpadanucci

Quote NancyNLV: If JMW is really leaving the show well then of course Hope and Liam are going to get back together for a time. If she had renewed her contract makes you wonder if her and Liam would stay together. So to me Hope really did not win Liam, Steffy is going out of the show.

Nancy, if Bell knew JMW was leaving when he filmed Steffy being in a coma, I am sure he would have killed her off, but she did wake up today, which means he will have to create another story line to either create her demise OR recast her role. Nobody knows for sure which one will be happening. The article also said that she had her last day of work a day before the ceremony (Bell celebrated the Emmy nominations on the set by throwing a party), but she was a no-show.

#50   2013/05/14 02:11PM
    Layngel

Quote dani9564:
    Quote grandpadanucci:

I too wish JMW good luck, but KKL is a very beautiful woman!!!! And is one of the backbones to this show. I don't think she is 60, but who cares??!! I am in my 30's and if I can still look that good and wear lingerie as well as she does I will be a happy woman!

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list